PDA

View Full Version : I am curious how many players will line up to join the NYG now?

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 02:33 AM
I have a feeling we may have a few in line waiting to join our ranks.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Should be interesting to see in 2 months

Rudyy
02-06-2012, 01:55 PM
Should be interesting to see in 2 months But nobody wants to play for Tom Coughlin [:)]

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Should be interesting to see in 2 months But nobody wants to play for Tom Coughlin [:)]and that is my point [:p] Kudos

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 01:59 PM
I have a feeling we may have a few in line waiting to join our ranks.</P>

as usual. great call.</P>

i'm sure some guys stayed away because of coughlin.</P>

2 SB wins will have the exact opposite impact i imagine.</P>

Question is, i wonder if any of our FAs decide to ease up on the contract demands to stay part of the team?</P>

</P>

JJC7301
02-06-2012, 02:01 PM

Question is, i wonder if any of our FAs decide to ease up on the contract demands to stay part of the team?</P>

*</P>
I'm wondering the same about our FAs. I don't expect it, but it would be nice.

Anyone who may have voted TC to be the coach they would least like to play for? Please stay away -- I don't want your loser mentality on this team.

pino
02-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Should be interesting to see in 2 months But nobody wants to play for Tom Coughlin [:)]

+1

Nobody that wants to WIN!

GMENAGAIN
02-06-2012, 02:14 PM
They'll line up if we pay the most . . . . if not, they won't . . ..

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 02:16 PM

*</P>Well BJ has two SB rings and he might go for the Money. If he does stay for the same amount or Less. Then he will really be taken in by all giants fans. If not we understand and wish him the best

Osi - Really is the guy I want. I hope they pay him slightly above market value, but I just do not see it happening.

Blackburn/Tolly should be kept for a fair price as utility players. They should never been cut to begin with. And i did say that in the beginning of the season.

T2 - He needs to come back for a year deal at a cheaper price as Kiwi did.

Kiwi - I think he only got a year contract, and I do want him back. If we lose Osi then he can become our hybrid DE ( to help the line depth rotation) and LB depth.

Weatherford - Is there a question here really? Kudos...

mommy2dylan
02-06-2012, 02:17 PM
They'll line up if we pay the most . . . . if not, they won't . . ..

I agree .. the almighty dollars usually dicates alot of the signings ....

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 02:18 PM
They'll line up if we pay the most . . . . if not, they won't . . ..Not necessarily true. Because people would go to the pats for less money. They really were one of the only teams that players would do that.

Our own guys took less to stay, or keep others. But now this win may do the same for the Giants. Where the guys are looking to win, either in their prime or those who have a few good years left before they retire.

GMenNY21
02-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Well I think we have become a more attractive destination , that's for sure

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 02:21 PM

</P>

Well BJ has two SB rings and he might go for the Money. If he does stay for the same amount or Less. Then he will really be taken in by all giants fans. If not we understand and wish him the best Osi - Really is the guy I want. I hope they pay him slightly above market value, but I just do not see it happening. Blackburn/Tolly should be kept for a fair price as utility players. They should never been cut to begin with. And i did say that in the beginning of the season. T2 - He needs to come back for a year deal at a cheaper price as Kiwi did. Kiwi - I think he only got a year contract, and I do want him back. If we lose Osi then he can become our hybrid DE ( to help the line depth rotation) and LB depth. Weatherford - Is there a question here really? Kudos...</P>

For BJ and Osi, i don't blame them one bit if they go out looking for big contracts. They probably should. They have 2 rings each, take care of the money, play another 3-5 years and hang up the cleats after fantastic careers.</P>

i don't think we should try to match market value for these guys, because i think they're market value went up with the win. Same thing with Gibril Wilson last time. take the money. you've got multi-generations of your family to concern yourself with now.</P>

blackburn tolly pascoe ballard are all guys i'd like to have back, i don't think any will get crazy with contract demands.</P>

T2 vs Ross is the most interesting situation of the offseason IMHO.</P>

RagTime Blue
02-06-2012, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we released, and then resigned, Brandon Jacobs.

And why do people talk as if Osi is a FA??

bLuereverie
02-06-2012, 02:25 PM
The only attraction that matters right now is bringing back our own players.

Even if plenty of cash comes off this year from the cap, they're going to have to be frugal in order to sign their own players with upcoming free agencies in the next two/three years.

gumby742
02-06-2012, 02:26 PM
What are you talking about? They all want to play for Rex. After all, it's the Jets city now.

NYG4Life10
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
The answer is nobody

Everybody wants to play for Rex Ryan or the dream team