PDA

View Full Version : I still wanted the Ravens

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Hey, I love the Win against the Pats but beating the Ravens would have been sweeter especially with Ray Lewis on the Raven's roster.

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 01:58 AM
Meh.

toppling a dynasty feels better to me.

6 of one, half dozen of another though.

Weygand
02-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Hey, I love the Win against the Pats but beating the Ravens would have been sweeter especially with Ray Lewis on the Raven's roster.

You greedy pig. You're so fattened from SB wins that you're calling out teams? Right now there are fans in Filthadelphia going to sleep ring-less again. How do you think they feel seeing you gloating after winning another superbowl while they don't even have one....I hope you can live with yourself.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 02:02 AM

You greedy pig. You're so fattened from SB wins that you're calling out teams? Right now there are fans in Filthadelphia going to sleep ring-less again. How do you think they feel seeing you gloating after winning another superbowl while they don't even have one....I hope you can live with yourself.Oh, I'm sorry

Harooni
02-06-2012, 02:02 AM

You greedy pig. You're so fattened from SB wins that you're calling out teams? Right now there are fans in Filthadelphia going to sleep ring-less again. How do you think they feel seeing you gloating after winning another superbowl while they don't even have one....I hope you can live with yourself.

lmao poor egal fans. you know they hate seeing this. i bet thousands of remotes need to be replaced in philly this week.

Weygand
02-06-2012, 02:04 AM

lmao* poor egal fans. you know they hate seeing this. i bet thousands of remotes need to be replaced in philly this week.

No doubt...Midnight TV Supply is going to be raking in money hand over fist

Weygand
02-06-2012, 02:06 AM

You greedy pig. You're so fattened from SB wins that you're calling out teams? Right now there are fans in Filthadelphia going to sleep ring-less again. How do you think they feel seeing you gloating after winning another superbowl while they don't even have one....I hope you can live with yourself.Oh, I'm sorry

That's better...now you go on their message boards and tell them you're sorry they have nothing to celebrate yet again and if we could share one of our rings...well..let's not get crazy...