PDA

View Full Version : I want to give credit to NE's D

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 02:05 AM
BB really did scheme a helluva defensive gameplan.

we didn't have our typical big plays. BB forced Eli to have to be patient, and make accurate throws into small windows.

eli just played amazing, you cannot defend perfect throws.

just thought I'd give credit to NE in that regard. They had diff. packages for 1rst 2nd and 3rd downs They were creative in how they'd drop the LB into passing lanes. I sighed a breath of relief on that Cruz td catch bc that was almost executed perfectly by their D. Again, just cannot defend a perfect pass.

Their d def. looked like a BB d opposed to the 31rst ranked d they fielded all year. they were also excellent in redzone defense too. give eli a lot of credit tho, he didnt force anything stupid, fit the ball into exceptionally tight windows, and was meticulous and methodical.

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:08 AM
He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers as collinsworth put it. Great team hard win.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 02:08 AM
Heack yeah, they played tough and kept the Pats in it.

ny06
02-06-2012, 02:09 AM
<FONT color=#0000ff>He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers</FONT> as collinsworth put it. Great team hard win.
</P>

What game were you watching? </P>

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:12 AM
<font color="#0000ff">He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers</font> as collinsworth put it. Great team hard win.
</p>

What game were you watching? </p>

Did you watch the game where Eli threw 100 percent completed passes or wha?

ny06
02-06-2012, 02:18 AM
<FONT color=#0000ff>He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers</FONT> as collinsworth put it. Great team hard win.
</P>

</P>

30 for 40 for 296 yards and a Touchdown. Care to explain where those so called sinkers were in the game? </P>

I recall some bullets to his receivers in close space. </P>

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:23 AM
<font color="#0000ff">He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers</font> as collinsworth put it. Great team hard win.
</p>

</p>

30 for 40 for 296 yards and a Touchdown. Care to explain where those so called sinkers were in the game? </p>

I recall some bullets to his receivers in close space. </p>

Eli threw a few balls at the feet but all and all had a good game. Tom brady also had a nice game with some drops. I dont understand the acting like 1 td blew Brady away. it was more of a team win which is good and what u want.

allentown PA
02-06-2012, 02:24 AM
<FONT color=#0000ff>He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers</FONT> as collinsworth put it.* Great team hard win.
</P>

</P>

30 for 40 for 296 yards and a Touchdown. Care to explain where those so called sinkers were in the game? </P>

lmao...some people are never happy...guys drove 89 yards to win another SB for us and people are ripping on a few throws.

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 02:25 AM
<font color="#0000ff">He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers</font> as collinsworth put it.* Great team hard win.
</p>

what does him being 100% completion percentage have to do with your statement.

you said he did not make perfect throws. he made about 30 perfect passes.

you've already been outed as a troll imo. ur vitriol of eli was evident from ur first post.

hows it feel to know you were oh so wrong about ur statements about eli?

ru_gmen55
02-06-2012, 02:26 AM
<font color="#0000ff">He did not make perfect throws, quite a few were sinkers</font> as collinsworth put it.* Great team hard win.
</p>

Dude he completed 75% of his passes and made some pretty ridiculous throws. Maybe one or two weren't "perfect.". He also led YET ANOTHER game winning drive. What else can you ask of the guy?

JPP
02-06-2012, 02:26 AM
</p>

As long as the Pats weren't catching them no harm no foul right?

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:27 AM
</p>

you've already been outed as a troll imo. ur vitriol of eli was evident from ur first post.

i said all his throws were not perfect as you suggested. Eli did make 30 perfect ones ,no arguement. Brady made great throws as well you are all tring to pretend he did not for some reason IDK why

ny06
02-06-2012, 02:28 AM
</P>

</P>

Eli threw a few balls at the feet but all and all had a good game. Tom brady also had a nice game with some drops. I dont understand the acting like 1 td blew Brady away. it was more of a team win which is good and what u want.
</P>

You talking about the out to Manningham? From what I saw it seemed to be miss communication.</P>

And when did I or anybody say Eli blew away Tom Brady. The point of this thread was to salute the Patriots defense, and you bring up Eli. </P>

Basically I disagree with your "<FONT color=#000000>quite a few were sinkers</FONT> " comment. </P>

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:31 AM
</p>

Dude he completed 75% of his passes and made some pretty ridiculous throws. Maybe one or two weren't "perfect.". He also led YET ANOTHER game winning drive. What else can you ask of the guy?

taking it the wrong way my man, Eli is the best qb we ever had period. I was just disagreeing that he outplayed Brady and that all his throws were perfect as the poster above me said.

Tuffy44
</p>

taking it the wrong way my man, Eli is the best qb we ever had period. I was just disagreeing that he outplayed Brady and that all his throws were perfect as the poster above me said.

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

Tuffy44
</p>

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 02:32 AM
</p>

i said all his throws were not perfect as you suggested. Eli did make 30 perfect ones ,no arguement. Brady made great throws as well you are all tring to pretend he did not for some reason IDK why

wtf are u talking about. "He did not make perfect throws"...point blank what you said and you are dead wrong.

i already gave credit to brady in several threads.

IDK why your acting like any qb in the history of the nfl has had a game with nothing but perfect passes. be gone.

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 02:33 AM
and if you truly believe brady outplayed eli, your just a ****ing moron.

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:33 AM
</p>

wtf are u talking about. "He did not make perfect throws"...point blank what you said and you are dead wrong.

i already gave credit to brady in several threads.

IDK why your acting like any qb in the history of the nfl has had a game with nothing but perfect passes. be gone.
my mistake should have read not all were perfect. that is what i was tring to say.

calzonesays
02-06-2012, 02:34 AM
Eli wasn't perfect, he was great and didn't make mistakes. Keep in mind a few incompletions were basically PI that didn't get called since the refs didn't want to throw any flags on NE.

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:35 AM

i said both played great. relax man

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 02:37 AM

u said u disagree that eli outplayed brady. ur just ******ed if you feel that way.

brady completed what, one pass where the ball traveled 20 yards?

eli was more accurate and he threw tons of deep passes.

sorry if i seemed rude, i just remember ur first few posts and u completely hammered eli and said he was an avg qb and that u dislike him.

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 02:40 AM

u said u disagree that eli outplayed brady. ur just ******ed if you feel that way.

brady completed what, one pass where the ball traveled 20 yards?

eli was more accurate and he threw tons of deep passes.

sorry if i seemed rude, i just remember ur first few posts and u completely hammered eli and said he was an avg qb and that u dislike him.

dont think either outplayed the other since they dont play each other, brady faced the tougher Defense today if you think about it properly you will see that both QB's played a good game and the Giants as a team were better than the Pats. Some of you act like its 2 people playing football