PDA

View Full Version : So...Since spy gate 0 SB trophies

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Things that make you say hmmmm.

bflo23
02-06-2012, 02:40 AM
To be more specific...

Brady was 10-0 with like 100 QB rating before spygate....

Now he is 6-6 with like 70 QB rating after spygate.

This is why i find it funny how Patriot fans tell me that spying is "nothing" and doesn't even help the Patriots. "Speeding ticket" according to some.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 03:06 AM
a couple steeler players mentioned spy gate and 0 wins after it

gxbhkt
02-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Cheaters it's all comming back on them.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 03:18 AM
Yet they keep putting up winning seasons. Why is that?

greenca190
02-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Everyone,

We just had a better game.

Coughlin beats belicheck. It's unfortunate that the ladder will come down as the better coach when it's all said and done, but who cares other than media voters?

I don't. I'll take our two super bowls and be more than happy.

GmenFan1980
02-06-2012, 03:22 AM
who would have thought, it wasn't Tom brady who was clutch but in reality it was actually Adam vinatieri who was the real reason for those super bowls lol

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 03:39 AM
Yet they keep putting up winning seasons. Why is that?Easy division with brady. And how much of an factor was it? Maybe just enough?

tests
02-06-2012, 04:44 AM
dood, brady had to drive vinateri to field goal range. Of course, unless you want brady to just throw it for a td instead of having his kicker make a fg

foosball
02-06-2012, 04:53 AM
No it doesn't. The Patriots had a great defense back then, Brady made next to no money and it was easier for them to hold on to vets. In 07 they were stacked, and they would have won if not for a ridiculous performance by the Giants DL, and an amazing catch by Tyree. The Giants were the better team that day back in 07, and I do believe Eli did deserve the MVP, but this year was different. This year the Giants were the better team. But either way, spygate was a joke. Half the teams in the NFL were doing that. I feel sorry for the people who don't believe that.

That being said, SUPER BOWL! SWEEEEET!

jdl
02-06-2012, 08:12 AM
No it doesn't.* The Patriots had a great defense back then, Brady made next to no money and it was easier for them to hold on to vets.* In 07 they were stacked, and they would have won if not for a ridiculous performance by the Giants DL, and an amazing catch by Tyree.* The Giants were the better team that day back in 07, and I do believe Eli did deserve the MVP, but this year was different.* This year the Giants were the better team.* But either way,* spygate was a joke.* Half the teams in the NFL were doing that.* I feel sorry for the people who don't believe that.

That being said,* SUPER BOWL!* SWEEEEET!

well said. Bill Belichick was just the scape goat because he is already despised by most media outlets for his great interviews where he says nothing and puts everyone on the IR as probable. The NFL needs the fans to hate someone just as much as it needs the fans to have heroes.