PDA

View Full Version : Just took a step back to reflect on the core of our team (offense)

GiantWarfare
02-06-2012, 02:37 AM
Cruz w/ our only TD catch in the game

Nicks w/ 10 rec & 109 yds, leading receiver in the game

Manningham with the single biggest catch in the game

And good ole #10 with a flawless game, and clutch throw after clutch throw...deserving SB MVP

MAN, I LOVE OUR RECEIVERS, AND I LOVE OUR QB!!!

Our offense may not be putting up 50 burgers on teams and running the score up on teams but I think we're the most DYNAMIC unit (at least top 3) in the league...

Gmen2005
02-06-2012, 02:38 AM
I don't want to go to sleep, but my entire body is physically exhausted haha.

calzonesays
02-06-2012, 02:40 AM
it sucks, i don't want anything to change. I don't want Manningham to leave in FA, I don't want Osi to leave in FA, but those are basically pretty much happening.

ELIteManning
02-06-2012, 02:41 AM
I love our core on both sides of the ball. I hope we can get Mario back. I would really like to have him back but we can't afford to blow a huge amount of salary on him because we have some other things that need to be addressed. It would be great to keep this group together for a long time.

M0rbid
02-06-2012, 03:13 AM
If Manningham leaves, Burress comes back lol.

ELIteManning
02-06-2012, 03:17 AM
I honestly think that ship has sailed. I do not care if Plax or Jacobs says he wants back. I think Reese and company have moved on from him... I am sure many will disagree but that is my opinion. I personally do not want him back.