PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan are you listening.....

MarkNYG10
02-06-2012, 03:47 AM
“I have news for you. We are the better team. We’re the big brother. People might say they are the big, bad Giants, but we are not the same old Jets. … To me, it seems clear that right now we are the better team and we are going to remain the better team for the next 10 years. Whether you like it or not, those are the facts, and that’s what’s going to happen. I know it’s going to happen because our style of football is different. We are going to take over the town whether the Giants like it or not, so those fans on the fence that like both teams are going to be Jets fans in the end. The truth is, if I am going to watch one game, I am going to see the Jets, without a doubt. We are better.”

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b385/mdeakin/1312915292962.gif

FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts
02-06-2012, 03:53 AM
Omg love it!!!! I love when they asked him what Jacobs said to him, "Well, he doesn't like me too much, but I respect him." And then Jacobs...

"I told him I was gonna punch him in the face!!"

****ing love it Jacobs.

inexorably
02-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Pretty damn funny...

Rex Ryan comes out with his book talking about how the jests are the better team now and they're the big brother and they're the #1 NY Team before the season...

Along with his yearly guarantee about winning the Super Bowl

And the season ends with not only Big Blue beating up the jests but also beating their biggest rival, New England, for a second time in the season and earning another Lombardi Trophy.

That is just hilarious...

Not sure who has it worse right now...

jets and their fans, New England and their fans, or San Diego and their fans.

Firenugget
02-06-2012, 07:01 AM
On the way home this morning a guy called in on the Fan with an interesting note. Talking about how Rex was calling out other teams to beat the Pats for him...Careful what you wish for. <u>Big brother</u> just fought your battle for you Rexxy. Maybe next year you'll be big enough (wth am I saying?) to take them on all by yourself...