PDA

View Full Version : congrats giants fans

tests
02-06-2012, 04:28 AM
Hello everyone, i have posted on this board prior to the SB.

First and foremost, i want to congratulate you guys on your victory. You guys definitely deserved it and made huge plays when need to be. You guys seriously have a STUD receiving corps who almost ALWAYS make that big play.

Furthermore, you CANNOT spell ELITE without ELI. The dood is a gamer, and probably the most clutch qb i have seen since brady of early 2000s (probably more clutch than brady). As much as i hate eli manning, the dood deserves MASSIVE respect.

I was actually surprised you guys did not blow us out. I am very happy with my team... i thought they played their hearts out and gave it everything. Granted we made some bone-headed plays (welker missing a catch he makes in almost every game... than hernandez dropping a catch), i was seriously surprised that we could have won that game.

I am proud of tom brady. Many patriots fans on patsfans are enraged with brady, but i thought he played a HELLUVA tough game. Sure... that int was a bad decision... but if gronk was healthy, i believe he would have caught that ball (i guess tom had too much faith in gronkz on that pass). I still cannot believe people want to all of a sudden get rid of brady...

To conclude my post, i honestly did not think we deserved to be in the SB... but we somehow got their and gave you guys a dog fight. Great SB. Deserved champions. Enjoy it while you can guys, because these things rarely last.

tests
02-06-2012, 04:30 AM
One more thing i forgot to mention... the worst part of making it to the SB is the depressive feelings you get afterwards. I seriously had severe stress for 3-4 hours after the game (and during the game).

I hate to make the big game, and than lose a heart-breaker like that. I have no idea how i will be able to cope for the next few days.

Tuffy44
02-06-2012, 04:34 AM
One more thing i forgot to mention... the worst part of making it to the SB is the depressive feelings you get afterwards. I seriously had severe stress for 3-4 hours after the game (and during the game).

I hate to make the big game, and than lose a heart-breaker like that. I have no idea how i will be able to cope for the next few days.

Hang in there, I thought Tom brady played a very good game. I think NE had us on the ropes and than wes dropped the ball. we only had the 1 timeout. Very close hard game. nothing to be ashamed of.