PDA

View Full Version : How can you not Love this guy

NYCDBS
02-06-2012, 05:28 AM
I heard an interview with Eli earlier in the week and he was asked what this superbowl would mean to this team... He immediately mentions that he'd like for Deon Grant to win one since he has been in the league for so long has never gotten the opportunity. He goes on to say that be has been close with Deon ever since he played with Peyton at Tennessee... This guy is a total class act its team first I love how he conducts himself.

eddygoombah
02-06-2012, 05:34 AM
http://memegenerator.net/instance/14118414

Bing Crosby
02-06-2012, 05:44 AM
I heard an interview with Eli earlier in the week and he was asked what this superbowl would mean to this team... He immediately mentions that he'd like for Deon Grant to win one since he has been in the league for so long has never gotten the opportunity. He goes on to say that be has been close with Deon ever since he played with Peyton at Tennessee... This guy is a total class act its team first I love how he conducts himself.

Got to love it. That's how a leader acts, it's always about the guys around him.

SweetZombieJesus
02-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Sounds like Antrel Rolle's story not Eli's.

So glad it clicked for him when he thought about his teammates instead of himself. Quite a conversion.