PDA

View Full Version : Remember when Jerry Reese guaranteed that the Giants would make the playoffs and make a run?

Eli2Nicks612
02-06-2012, 06:30 AM
What an idiot.

hungrrrry
02-06-2012, 08:15 AM
It is ironic how unlikely it seemed that it could happen after he gave Coughlin so little to work with but honestly, this is Coughlins capability as a coach not Reeses abilities as a GM. He was very fortunate that TC never gives up regardless of how bad things look...Tom Coughlin is every bit in the class of Parcells and maybe even better...and that is coming from a fan who thought that statement could never be logically stated....Nope, I wasn't a big fan of JR and really, I am not still, it is too bad that TC makes JR look good!</P>

gumby742
02-06-2012, 08:32 AM
It is ironic how unlikely it seemed that it could happen after he gave Coughlin so little to work with but honestly, this is Coughlins capability as a coach not Reeses abilities as a GM. He was very fortunate that TC never gives up regardless of how bad things look...Tom Coughlin is every bit in the class of Parcells and maybe even better...and that is coming from a fan who thought that statement could never be logically stated....Nope, I wasn't a big fan of JR and really, I am not still, it is too bad that TC makes JR look good!</P>

</P>

Name me a roster with as much talent as we do. I'll be you we're at least top 10 overall and almost tops on the defense.</P>

I think JR did his job.</P>

nygsb42champs
02-06-2012, 08:32 AM
He knew what he was talking about and he deserves a ton of credit.