PDA

View Full Version : ELIte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 08:01 AM
Game on the line, last drive, everything on the line .... there is no doubt in my mind who the best QB in the league is under those circumstances.

THAT'S what makes Eli elite.

Mohann
02-06-2012, 08:21 AM
You remind me of Skip Bayless. That's not a compliment.

elismom
02-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Krunch! WOW!

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 08:24 AM

Not even the tool shed of these forums can ruin my buzz this morning.

I LOVE YOU MAN!

Mohann
02-06-2012, 08:26 AM

Not even the tool shed of these forums can ruin my buzz this morning.

I LOVE YOU MAN!

Your the tool shed that predicted we'd lose. And I love you too man!!

nygsb42champs
02-06-2012, 08:47 AM
There shuld be no more debate about where he is in this league.

nygfanmaybe
02-06-2012, 08:53 AM
To me, the story line of the century is that Eli made a comment about being on the same level as Brady...and then, as fate would have it...he was given the opportunity to prove it...and he did! I mean...isn't that a great story?

LT_was_good
02-06-2012, 09:23 AM
To me, the story line of the century is that Eli made a comment about being on the same level as Brady...and then, as fate would have it...he was given the opportunity to prove it...and he did! I mean...isn't that a great story?

Yes! I'm actually surprised it wasn't played up even more leading up to the game.

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 09:52 AM

Wow how funny is that interview now?

Karma is an awesome force in the universe!

davmac2BB
02-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Game on the line, last drive, everything on the line .... there is no doubt in my mind who the best QB in the league is under those circumstances.

It's funny but a season ago, most of this board laughed at the notion that Eli Manning was a top 10 QB, let alone a top 5 QB. All you heard was Peyton, Brady, Arron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Ben,... hell some people were even saying Rivers, Stafford and Matt Ryan were better than Eli!!

As of today Eli has
As many SB rings and MVPs as Tom Brady
As many SB rings and one more MVP than Ben
One more SB ring and MVP than Rodgers, Brees and his Older Brother Peyton
And two more SB rings and MVPs than Rivers, Stafford and Matty Ice.

I think as of Right Now the top five is
Peyton
Brady
Eli
Brees
Rodgers
Nuff said!

davmac2BB
02-06-2012, 10:25 AM

It's funny but a season ago, most of this board laughed at the notion that Eli Manning was a top 10 QB, let alone a top 5 QB. All you heard was Peyton, Brady, Arron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Ben,... hell some people were even saying Rivers, Stafford and Matt Ryan were better than Eli!!

As of today Eli has
As many SB rings and MVPs as Tom Brady
As many SB rings and one more MVP than Ben
One more SB ring and MVP than Rodgers, Brees and his Older Brother Peyton
And two more SB rings and MVPs than Rivers, Stafford and Matty Ice.

I think as of Right Now the top five is
Peyton
Brady
Eli
Brees
Rodgers
Nuff said!