PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn looked like a DB on that int lol

GiantsFan27
02-06-2012, 09:07 AM
man...what a play for such a deserving player. i cant believe how far down field that guy went to make that huge play. going from cut in training camp, to substitute teacher, to going on another run to the SB and winning it....i love this team!!!!

bandwgn86
02-06-2012, 09:10 AM
man...what a play for such a deserving player. i cant believe how far down field that guy went to make that huge play. going from cut in training camp, to substitute teacher, to going on another run to the SB and winning it....i love this team!!!!He's a substitute teacher? Yah, wouldn't shoot spitballs at him..

Hell of a play though..

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 09:16 AM
looked like a basketball player to me.

swcom120
02-06-2012, 09:17 AM
They were just showing the replays on mike and mike. If you watch the one where the camera shows him the entire way, I think that one shows how impressive it was. He had to look back and readjust at least three times to keep gronk covered and then played to catch the ball, not just bat it down. I thought that play was huge, much love to Chase.

TuckYou
02-06-2012, 09:20 AM
The only linebacker to ever pick off Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady in the same year! I think. I doubt any other LB has with the limited INTs both those guys throw. To lazy to investigate it. And tired. </P>

GGOOOOOOOO GEEEEEEEEEEEEMMEENN!!!</P>

nygsb42champs
02-06-2012, 09:50 AM
What a story he has written this year. From being a substitute teacher to making one of the biggest plays in the Super bowl.