PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Tucks face during our final offensive drive?

Pakman
02-06-2012, 08:14 AM
He looked so relaxed and not worried at all lol.

I remember the camera showing him sitting on the bench and he had this look on his face like he knew we were going to score.

I remember when I saw that I felt a little more comfortable. We have been through this so many times.... our players have REAL faith in each other.

swcom120
02-06-2012, 08:23 AM
As a giants fan I can remember that feeling years back. That feeling of us needing a game winning drive, even in 08. I had that feeling that it was over, that Eli couldn't do it. Even with the tyree catch I felt it was just luck. Last night when we got the ball back with a chance to win it, I didn't have that feeling anymore.......As deon would sing, "I believe in Eli". We got a winner fellas......

gumby742
02-06-2012, 08:24 AM
if i remember right he was slouched on the bench with both arms draped over. too funny.

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 08:29 AM
.As deon would sing, "I believe in Eli". We got a winner fellas......

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/09000d5d826afcc4/Let-s-Go-Primetime?module=HP11_content_stream

I believe in Eli,
You should not ask me why,
I believe he can get it done,
now my man is number 1

nygsb42champs
02-06-2012, 08:31 AM
They truly believe in each other!!!

swcom120
02-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Hard to tell with the TV coverage but didn't Eli run out to the field directly to Tuck? I saw later where tuck and Eli embraced with all the camera guys breaking them up. Was that right after the game? If so, that says so much about how close those two are.

gumby742
02-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Hard to tell with the TV coverage but didn't Eli run out to the field directly to Tuck? I saw later where tuck and Eli embraced with all the camera guys breaking them up. Was that right after the game? If so, that says so much about how close those two are.</P>

That was hilarious. It's like the camera guys breaking up a fight.</P>