PDA

View Full Version : Fewells defense just sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickker20
12-04-2011, 09:11 PM
This guy can't defend a high school team. Your zone defense sucks and it can't stop anyone.

VBGiantsFan
12-04-2011, 09:14 PM
This guy can't defend a high school team. Your zone defense sucks and it can't stop anyone.

It doesn't matter who our coordinator is. Our defense for the past 20 years since we moved to a 4-3 has been predicated on d-line pressure. When we don't get it, our team loses.

It's the same d-line pressure that made Spags look like a genius, and the lack of d-line pressure that is making Fewell look like an idiot.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 09:16 PM
BINGO! we have a winner.</P>

Fewell is killing this team. His soft Defense as opposed to an attcking Defense is ridiculous. We are built to rush the passer. Use it damn it!!!</P>

Joe Morrison
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM
Williams at ML is flat out horrible against the pass, period.</P>

Willams is not very smart, the opening play on the last drive by Green Bay he goes for an INT when he has to just make the tackle for a ten yard gain.</P>

Who the heck is that covering Jordy Nelson, gave up a big play on the TD drive and then gives up the same route on the last drive to put it into FG range.</P>

What is really disturbing is how Fewell rushes 3 men at the 5 yard line, that will never make any sense, but he pulled the 3 man rush out again with the game on the line, that just goes to show he hasn't learned anything from those other 3 losses.</P>

Lucky all the team the Giants are competing against for the playoffs all lost, so lets see if they can play at a high level next week and take back control of the NFC EAST</P>

Joe Morrison
12-04-2011, 09:20 PM
I guess I have to put something stupid to start my reply or it won't let post.</P>

Let's beat Dallas next week.</P>

Williams at ML is flat out horrible against the pass, period.</P>

Willams is not very smart, the opening play on the last drive by Green Bay he goes for an INT when he has to just make the tackle for a ten yard gain.</P>

Who the heck is that covering Jordy Nelson, gave up a big play on the TD drive and then gives up the same route on the last drive to put it into FG range.</P>

What is really disturbing is how Fewell rushes 3 men at the 5 yard line, that will never make any sense, but he pulled the 3 man rush out again with the game on the line, that just goes to show he hasn't learned anything from those other 3 losses.</P>

Lucky all the team the Giants are competing against for the playoffs all lost, so lets see if they can play at a high level next week and take back control of the NFC EAST</P>

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Lack of talent doesnt help either..........

BK07071
12-04-2011, 10:05 PM

It doesn't matter who our coordinator is. Our defense for the past 20 years since we moved to a 4-3 has been predicated on d-line pressure. When we don't get it, our team loses.

It's the same d-line pressure that made Spags look like a genius, and the lack of d-line pressure that is making Fewell look like an idiot.

How do you like Fewell's three man rushes to put pressure on the QB? Isn't he a genius? Wow just think we're gonna go to the Super Bowl playing like that ! I mean that's what Reese said in the beginning of the year, that we will be in the playoffs and our intent is to make it to the super bowl. I thought the dream team was in Philly????

JMFP2
12-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Watch what they do to Dallas next week.</P>

The defense is going to murder the Cowboys.</P>