PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who isn't happy?

GiantWarfare
12-04-2011, 08:12 PM
They played well, blah blah...

We lost. That game is over...

now its do or die our last 4 games.

Sure a "moral victory" (god I hate that term) such as this might pull us out of this freefall we're in heading into our matchups against Dallas but I'm damn sure not pleased.

Sure the team played w/ passion and heart and fire...finally...but that should be a given every game, we shouldnt be surprised or unexpectedly pleased about it...

So in the end I'm mildly optimistic believe it or not because I think we can take Dallas if we play the way we did today, but I'm not happy in the least bit that we keep putting ourselves in position to have to win out/need help from other teams...

P.S. Eff Tripplet and his crew of crooked zebras....hope he gets caught btwn the middle of the action and gets "accidentally" rocked by a running back in his next game

Also, JPP; YOU ARE THE MAN.

yshock
12-04-2011, 08:14 PM
i am not happy. this team is still inconsistent. can't finish games. wow what is going to happen next week.

yshock
12-04-2011, 08:14 PM
6 and 6 = medoicre

trenken311
12-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Im not happy at all. The D looked awful in the most critical situations, which is a far cry from the D we had in 07.

Cant even compare this to that.

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 08:17 PM
not happy just bummed..they could have won this game....****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dave8274
12-04-2011, 08:18 PM
This team has virtually no chance of finishing 4-0 and making the playoffs. If they do, good for them, but I fully expect all playoff talk to end after next week.

rickeyb26
12-04-2011, 08:18 PM
I almost threw my remote through my tv...I knew this defense would crumble fewell doesn't have a clue. Why do our players always look confused before the ball gets snapped and why do we have so many busted plays. I don't ever remember either when spags was here I would give my left leg for spags back..

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 08:19 PM
After losing the way they did today, it might be the final nail in the confidence coffin....

Down-lifer
12-04-2011, 08:21 PM

Sure a "moral victory" (god I hate that term) such as this might pull us out of this freefall we're in heading into our matchups against Dallas but I'm damn sure not pleased.

Sure the team played w/ passion and heart and fire...finally...but that should be a given every game, we shouldnt be surprised or unexpectedly pleased about it...

So in the end I'm mildly optimistic believe it or not because I think we can take Dallas if we play the way we did today, but I'm not happy in the least bit that we keep putting ourselves in position to have to win out/need help from other teams...

P.S. Eff Tripplet and his crew of crooked zebras....hope he gets caught btwn the middle of the action and gets "accidentally" rocked by a running back in his next game

I'm not happy. How can anyone be happy!??? Losing 4 in a row, another collapse and a Defense that can't stop anyone! I love how everyone just assumes that we will Beat Dallas twice!

yshock
12-04-2011, 08:22 PM
good night season over

bigjeep
12-04-2011, 08:23 PM

</P>

</P>

[Y]</P>

tonyt830
12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
After losing the way they did today, it might be the final nail in the confidence coffin....
well it probably could have been the final nail in the coffin, Mr Excitment, but the Cards took the hammer away from the Cowboys---LOL!! Hell even the Texans and Chiefs kept the Giants slight glimmer of hopes alive.</P>

</P>

But dont worry, the ever so optimistic homers will still say that if we sweep the Cowboys and beat the Skins, we will win the division--blah blah blah!!</P>

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-04-2011, 08:25 PM
They went toe to toe with the best team in football. I'm proud of their effort.

That said, I'm ****ing pissed out of my mind right now. Losing NEVER makes me happy. **** moral victories. It's do or die now. We left ourselves no ****ing wiggle room.

Man. I just love this team. I wanted them to make a statement this week, shocking the whole damn league. Moral victories... Maybe in a couple days I won't mind this loss so much. But right now I'm ****ing pissed.

Down-lifer
12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
They went toe to toe with the best team in football. I'm proud of their effort.

That said, I'm ****ing pissed out of my mind right now. Losing NEVER makes me happy. **** moral victories. It's do or die now. We left ourselves no ****ing wiggle room.

Man. I just love this team. I wanted them to make a statement this week, shocking the whole damn league. Moral victories... Maybe in a couple days I won't mind this loss so much. But right now I'm ****ing pissed. I like your post.

bigjeep
12-04-2011, 08:30 PM
They went toe to toe with the best team in football. I'm proud of their effort. That said, I'm ****ing pissed out of my mind right now. Losing NEVER makes me happy. **** moral victories. It's do or die now. We left ourselves no ****ing wiggle room. Man. I just love this team. I wanted them to make a statement this week, shocking the whole damn league. Moral victories... Maybe in a couple days I won't mind this loss so much. But right now I'm ****ing pissed.</P>

A loss is a loss, and this was worse then most! For the Packers, it was nothing more then a major trap game and they still won without much effort till the end. </P>

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-04-2011, 08:31 PM

Just like the niners game, just like the Seattle game, just like the eagle game... I just feel beat down with all these heartbreaking losses. We should be 10-2 right now, but we're 6-6 and doing nothing to better our playoff hopes. Doesn't make me happy at all.

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 08:34 PM

Just like the niners game, just like the Seattle game, just like the eagle game... I just feel beat down with all these heartbreaking losses. We should be 10-2 right now, but we're 6-6 and doing nothing to better our playoff hopes. Doesn't make me happy at all.

agreed we should be at least 8-4 imo..but you are what you are..this is a talented team but they can't seem to put it all together.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 08:40 PM
well it probably could have been the final nail in the coffin, Mr Excitment, but the Cards took the hammer away from the Cowboys---LOL!! Hell even the Texans and Chiefs kept the Giants slight glimmer of hopes alive.</p>

</p>

But dont worry, the ever so optimistic homers will still say that if we sweep the Cowboys and beat the Skins, we will win the division--blah blah blah!!</p>

Thats what Im saying....the D's confidence may be totally shot now after that last drive and we don't win anything from here on out....

carlton5127@msn.com
12-04-2011, 08:47 PM
If he's just gonna leave us at the next HC opportunity, I say no to Spags coming back.

ELI_Iz_God
12-04-2011, 08:51 PM
well it probably could have been the final nail in the coffin, Mr Excitment, but the Cards took the hammer away from the Cowboys---LOL!!* Hell even the Texans and Chiefs kept the Giants slight glimmer of hopes alive.</P>

*</P>

But dont worry, the ever so optimistic homers will still say that if we sweep the Cowboys and beat the Skins, we will win the division--blah blah blah!!</P>

it's the homers that make me sick....they could have their House burn down, their car stolen, identity theft...their wife leave them and someone close to them die on the same day and still have something good to say.

Good thing I wasn't at this game....I'd probably be in jail right now...

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm disappointed but not angry.