PDA

View Full Version : Give Coughlin an

KillaRich
02-06-2012, 10:11 AM
INDEF contract!!..

5 year contract after the 2nd year its his option to stay or not! All HAIL COACH TOM!!!! GO BIG BLUE

LT_was_good
02-06-2012, 10:12 AM
He'll get paid, don't worry.

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 10:13 AM
INDEF contract!!.. 5 year contract after the 2nd year its his option to stay or not! All HAIL COACH TOM!!!! GO BIG BLUE</P>

He seems to coach better when he's late in his contract.</P>

LT_was_good
02-06-2012, 10:16 AM
What's really funny is what I think SweetZombieJesus brought up sometime during this playoff run. That is, even during our two Super Bowl years we had near-collapses late in the season. And I wouldn't even be surprised to keep having them under Coughlin, but with these amazing runs, who cares?

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 10:20 AM
What's really funny is what I think SweetZombieJesus brought up sometime during this playoff run. That is, even during our two Super Bowl years we had near-collapses late in the season. And I wouldn't even be surprised to keep having them under Coughlin, but with these amazing runs, who cares?
</P>

In nearly every season since TC took over we've had either a near collapse or an actual collapse.</P>

KillaRich
02-06-2012, 10:32 AM
What's really funny is what I think SweetZombieJesus brought up sometime during this playoff run.* That is, even during our two Super Bowl years we had near-collapses late in the season.* And I wouldn't even be surprised to keep having them under Coughlin, but with these amazing runs, who cares?

Man i would take the deal of having a full blown collapse....plus Very near collapses that turn into a superbowl...ANY TIME!!!! COUGHLIN HOF COACH!