PDA

View Full Version : Giving Props to Big Linval

titwio
12-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Linval Joseph had a break out game today and was main guy on the line stuffing the run all day for the Giants. He lead the Giants in tackles with 9 and they all were solo with a big TFL.

Another young promising Giant who will be anchoring the D-line for years to come.

titwio
12-04-2011, 08:32 PM
No love for Joseph?

NYG4lifeNYK
12-04-2011, 08:33 PM
I gave him love earlier... he definitely took Strahan's message to heart & stepped up HUGE...unfortunately it wasn't enough...........

RagTime Blue
12-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Yeah he played a VERY good game. Can't wait to see him with Austin next year.

yatitle
12-04-2011, 08:37 PM
As good as Joseph was I can't believe no one is crediting JPP for being all over the field. Had a sack nullified by that horrible call against Williams but was a monster all game.

Joe_morris
12-04-2011, 08:47 PM
Yeah he played a VERY good game.* Can't wait to see him with Austin next year.

This! Can't wait to see those two next year!

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 08:49 PM
No, definitely, but if there is a position on any team that gets no love it's DT.

Eli is playing the best of his career (too bad it's wasted).

JPP is a monster and is going to be such a FORCE in the NFL.

Victor Cruz, who could have dreamed.

All good players around whom to rebuild for the next coach.

KATKAVAGE75
12-04-2011, 08:52 PM
Linval Joseph had a break out game today and was main guy on the line stuffing the run all day for the Giants. He lead the Giants in tackles with 9 and they all were solo with a big TFL.

Another young promising Giant who will be anchoring the D-line for years to come.
Agreed. He really showed up today. Played really tough today. The D-line played much better today.

titwio
12-04-2011, 09:04 PM
As good as Joseph was I can't believe no one is crediting JPP for being all over the field.* Had a sack nullified by that horrible call against Williams but was a monster all game.

I thought it was pretty much a consensus that everyone knew JPP played well. His stats may not be sexy but all anyone has to do is watch the game to see he was involved in almost every play and was in Rodgers face...constantly.

The whole D-line played well but Joseph deserved a mention and his own thread for how big he came up today...As well as Pierre-Paul does too.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Yeah he played a VERY good game. Can't wait to see him with Austin next year.

^ THIS....