PDA

View Full Version : Gisele Rips Patriots Recievers

ajd121
02-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Lol, I guess she didn't pray hard enough

“You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My
husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same
time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/02/06/gisele-rips-patriots-receivers-for-dropped-passes-after-super-bowl-loss-video/

LT_was_good
02-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Brilliant. Notice the Patriots haven't won it all since Brady and Gisele got together.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Brilliant.* Notice the Patriots haven't won it all since Brady and Gisele got together.

I laughed at your name.
"LT is good?"
How about LT is a football god!

Medisleman
02-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Ha ha ha ha ha. I guess Gisele can't handle failure well either. She should stick to what she is good at, keeping quiet and letting people look at her, not hear her.

RonJon
02-06-2012, 09:58 AM
She's the second coming of Anna Benson, Kris benson's wife and mouthpiece.

C1010
02-06-2012, 10:06 AM
lol she should stop talking.

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Now, Now Gisele, it's not nice to get Mad at the Brady Bunch........The Giants want to thank them for Dropping all those Passes !

DandyDon
02-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Football is a team game.

And her husband shoulda thrown better passes.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-06-2012, 10:14 AM
I bet she didn't bang him last night. Women like that can't do losers.

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 10:23 AM
They will be divorced within a year ... Brady needs her to stfu

Dirt66
02-06-2012, 10:24 AM
She's just p*ssed off because Adrianna Lima was in two different commercials last night!

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Lol, I guess she didn't pray hard enough

“You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball. My
husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same
time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times.”

http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/02/06/gisele-rips-patriots-receivers-for-dropped-passes-after-super-bowl-loss-video/

Gisele's just mad because he cut his pony tail off.

GCGiant
02-06-2012, 10:27 AM
She's mad because of all the camera time she missed out on. Stupid dufus gomer "aw shucks" Eli...

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Actually she exactly right. Of course she shouldn't have said anything. I thought Brady played a nice game and his receivers let him down. The Giants WR's vs. the Pats WR's were really the difference in the game. We made the plays and they didn't.

miked1958
02-06-2012, 10:35 AM
Brilliant.* Notice the Patriots haven't won it all since Brady and Gisele got together.

Can u say Jessica and Tony lol

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Actually she exactly right.* Of course she shouldn't have said anything.* I thought Brady played a nice game and his receivers let him down.* The Giants WR's vs. the Pats WR's were really the difference in the game.* We made the plays and they didn't.

Yeah I'd agree with that. Welkers drop, Branch missing on a crossing route that would have netted them like 40 yards. Hernandez missed one right in his hands.

But if you want to get really analytical about it, you could blame BB and the front office for having no vertical game at all after having one of the best vertical games for the past few years.

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Actually she exactly right.* Of course she shouldn't have said anything.* I thought Brady played a nice game and his receivers let him down.* The Giants WR's vs. the Pats WR's were really the difference in the game.* We made the plays and they didn't.

Yes but the witch ignores Brady's int and safety blunder which were justr as important ...

And while Welker usually msakes those catches , that wasn't exactly a good throw by Brady ...

This is why the Giants won the sb , no pointing fingers

Eli outplayed Brady and didn't get rattled . That was the ultimate difference

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Actually she exactly right. Of course she shouldn't have said anything. I thought Brady played a nice game and his receivers let him down. The Giants WR's vs. the Pats WR's were really the difference in the game. We made the plays and they didn't. Yes but the witch ignores Brady's int and safety blunder which were justr as important ... And while Welker usually msakes those catches , that wasn't exactly a good throw by Brady ... This is why the Giants won the sb , no pointing fingers Eli outplayed Brady and didn't get rattled . That was the ultimate difference</P>

1. The Welker pass was near perfect. threw it away from defenders on both sides of the WR.</P>

2. Brady's decision to throw it deep when he had his best weapon one on one vs. a slow MLB was what you want every QB to do. That was a great matchup for the Pats. Chase just made a great play.</P>

Thats football. Both plays were well executed and well chosen by Brady. In the first, theWelker didn't make the play he had to, and in the second, Chase did.</P>

CTLadyBlue
02-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Well, I give Welker a pass for his mistake. Got a lot on his mind. He did get engaged to a former Hooter's girl recently

Brandon jacobs
02-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Football is a team game.

Don't flame me but, Brady's pass to welker that welker dropped was the nail in the coffin

But Tom's wife needs to be put in her place

gmen0820
02-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Actually she exactly right.* Of course she shouldn't have said anything.* I thought Brady played a nice game and his receivers let him down.* The Giants WR's vs. the Pats WR's were really the difference in the game.* We made the plays and they didn't. Yes but the witch ignores Brady's int and safety blunder which were justr as important ... And while Welker usually msakes those catches , that wasn't exactly a good throw by Brady ... This is why the Giants won the sb , no pointing fingers Eli outplayed Brady and didn't get rattled . That was the ultimate difference</P>

1.* The Welker pass was near perfect. threw it away from defenders on both sides of the WR.</P>

2. Brady's decision to throw it deep when he had his best weapon one on one vs. a slow MLB was what you want every QB to do.* That was a great matchup for the Pats. Chase just made a great play.</P>

Thats football.* Both plays were well executed and well chosen by Brady.* In the first, theWelker didn't make the play he had to, and in the second, Chase did.</P>This

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Actually she exactly right.* Of course she shouldn't have said anything.* I thought Brady played a nice game and his receivers let him down.* The Giants WR's vs. the Pats WR's were really the difference in the game.* We made the plays and they didn't. Yes but the witch ignores Brady's int and safety blunder which were justr as important ... And while Welker usually msakes those catches , that wasn't exactly a good throw by Brady ... This is why the Giants won the sb , no pointing fingers Eli outplayed Brady and didn't get rattled . That was the ultimate difference</P>

1.* The Welker pass was near perfect. threw it away from defenders on both sides of the WR.</P>

2. Brady's decision to throw it deep when he had his best weapon one on one vs. a slow MLB was what you want every QB to do.* That was a great matchup for the Pats. Chase just made a great play.</P>

Thats football.* Both plays were well executed and well chosen by Brady.* In the first, theWelker didn't make the play he had to, and in the second, Chase did.</P>

I'll disagree on #2 ... that was a really poor decision by Brady,

Gronk never got enough seperation to warrant the ball being thrown (by the time Brady got out of trouble) and the ball was hung up too long allowing Chase to get in position to knock it down (and end up making the great play of actually intercepting it).

Poor decision by Brady imo.

guardplay320
02-06-2012, 10:55 AM
They will be divorced within a year ... Brady needs her to stfu

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbsA9MfvkRs

JMFP2
02-06-2012, 11:04 AM
For what it's worth, the Giant fan that heckled her is a lowlife. Our team just won the Super Bowl....no need to mock some guy's wife.</P>

So, naturally she's pissed off, and yeah, the WR's dropped some throws. So, she vents, and a mic is there.</P>

It's not like she called a press conference.</P>

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 11:09 AM
I have no sympathy for some spoiled diva who flys private jets around and blames others for her husband

CantBlameShockeyNow
02-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Football is a team game.

Don't flame me but, Brady's pass to welker that welker dropped was the nail in the coffin

I thought Tuck's 2nd Sack was the nail in the coffin and the dirt on top of it.

CantBlameShockeyNow
02-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Football is a team game.

I thought Tuck's 2nd Sack was the nail in the coffin and the dirt on top of it.

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Actually she exactly right. Of course she shouldn't have said anything. I thought Brady played a nice game and his receivers let him down. The Giants WR's vs. the Pats WR's were really the difference in the game. We made the plays and they didn't. Yes but the witch ignores Brady's int and safety blunder which were justr as important ... And while Welker usually msakes those catches , that wasn't exactly a good throw by Brady ... This is why the Giants won the sb , no pointing fingers Eli outplayed Brady and didn't get rattled . That was the ultimate difference</P>

1. The Welker pass was near perfect. threw it away from defenders on both sides of the WR.</P>

2. Brady's decision to throw it deep when he had his best weapon one on one vs. a slow MLB was what you want every QB to do. That was a great matchup for the Pats. Chase just made a great play.</P>

Thats football. Both plays were well executed and well chosen by Brady. In the first, theWelker didn't make the play he had to, and in the second, Chase did.</P>

I'll disagree on #2 ... that was a really poor decision by Brady, Gronk never got enough seperation to warrant the ball being thrown (by the time Brady got out of trouble) and the ball was hung up too long allowing Chase to get in position to knock it down (and end up making the great play of actually intercepting it). Poor decision by Brady imo.</P>

Its not seperation he's looking for. Its a one on one matchup they can exploit. Chase vs. Gronk doesn't get any better than that for the Pats, even with his injury. QB's throw to covered receivers all the time if the matchup is good. Gronk should win that fight for the ball. Chase simply made a great play.</P>

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 11:18 AM

Thats football.* Both plays were well executed and well chosen by Brady.* In the first, theWelker didn't make the play he had to, and in the second, Chase did.</P>

I'll disagree on #2 ... that was a really poor decision by Brady, Gronk never got enough seperation to warrant the ball being thrown (by the time Brady got out of trouble) and the ball was hung up too long allowing Chase to get in position to knock it down (and end up making the great play of actually intercepting it). Poor decision by Brady imo.</P>

Its not seperation he's looking for.* Its a one on one matchup they can exploit.* Chase vs. Gronk doesn't get any better than that for the Pats, even with his injury.* QB's throw to covered receivers all the time if the matchup is good.* Gronk should win that fight for the ball.* Chase simply made a great play.</P>

I agree about the match up, but being "covered" is about position versus the throw you make.

Brady used to throw over the top to Moss all the time, even when Moss was "covered". But the ball was put in a place that only Moss could get at it or more precisely, where Moss had more leverage on the ball than the defender.

That wasn't the case on this play. Brady didn't have time to analyze the position and range of Blackburn because he was avoiding the sack; he just saw Gronk downfield with single man coverage and threw a hail mary.

The mistake was throwing a jump ball scenario where the defender has the inside coverage and had time to get set on the ball (not to mention underthow that ball slightly).

Even had Chase not intercepted that ball, there was no way Gronk was catching that short of obvious offensive pass interference. Gronk had no leverage on the ball at all.

The *REAL* mistake was doing that on first down, thus ending that series for them. If he'd done it on third down, no real harm as it turns out to be a fairly decent punt.

titwio
02-06-2012, 11:49 AM
http://a.images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/14090440.jpg

drumkilla23
02-06-2012, 12:02 PM

lmao thats classic right there

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 12:09 PM

Its not seperation he's looking for. Its a one on one matchup they can exploit. Chase vs. Gronk doesn't get any better than that for the Pats, even with his injury. QB's throw to covered receivers all the time if the matchup is good. Gronk should win that fight for the ball. Chase simply made a great play.</P>

I agree about the match up, but being "covered" is about position versus the throw you make. Brady used to throw over the top to Moss all the time, even when Moss was "covered". But the ball was put in a place that only Moss could get at it or more precisely, where Moss had more leverage on the ball than the defender. That wasn't the case on this play. Brady didn't have time to analyze the position and range of Blackburn because he was avoiding the sack; he just saw Gronk downfield with single man coverage and threw a hail mary. The mistake was throwing a jump ball scenario where the defender has the inside coverage and had time to get set on the ball (not to mention underthow that ball slightly). Even had Chase not intercepted that ball, there was no way Gronk was catching that short of obvious offensive pass interference. Gronk had no leverage on the ball at all. The *REAL* mistake was doing that on first down, thus ending that series for them. If he'd done it on third down, no real harm as it turns out to be a fairly decent punt.</P>

When Brady threw the ball, Chase was trailing badly with his back to the QB. Thats a very advantagous position for the offense. The fact is that while the ball was in the air, Chase made a great adjustment and got great position on Gronkowski. Chase simply made a great play. It wasn't the fault of the QB. It was just an individual play made by the good guys.</P>

JJC7301
02-06-2012, 12:12 PM
I heard on the radio that she had said it in response to Giant fans taunting her at the game, which I don't like. Win or lose no one needs to be taunted, even if they are a celebrity. And this wasn't TB that was being taunted, but his wife.

speedman
02-06-2012, 12:22 PM
MS always makes excuses for the other teams QB. If that was Eli he would say it was a poor decision.

chasjay
02-06-2012, 12:23 PM
I heard on the radio that she had said it in response to Giant fans taunting her at the game, which I don't like. Win or lose no one needs to be taunted, even if they are a celebrity. And this wasn't TB that was being taunted, but his wife.

I would be disappointed to know that Giants supporters were taunting her - that is not the "Giant Way".

But I would give this piece of advice to Gisele, instead of ripping the Patriots receivers publicly she should just send a letter to "DEAR ABBY" [:D]