PDA

View Full Version : Can we please have Giants Stadium back?

NYGOCA
02-06-2012, 10:01 AM
First post and let me start by saying Woooo!!! GO GIANTS BABY!!

Its bad enough we have to share the stadium with the jets, but I feel the Giants deserve their own stadium already. The yankees and mets dont share the same stadium. At least, please put the GIANTS STADIUM sign back on the stadium. I'm sure alot of you guys can relate from years ago being a little one and driving by on the turnpike and always staring at Giants Stadium. Either way wishful thinking, great win love the Giants and all you guys. Hopefully everyone will be at the parade.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music2/giantsstadium.jpg

Spedracer
02-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Giants don't need their name on the stadium to know they own It and the rest of the Tri-state.

GOBIGBLUE52
02-06-2012, 10:21 AM
No matter what, it's our stadium anyway. I call it Giants Stadium. Metlife is a formality.

Jiants#1
02-06-2012, 10:25 AM
It's GIANTS STADIUM, and always will be.
The GIANTS run this town!

NYGOCA
02-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Maybe the jets will just leave?

And I agree, I still call it Giants stadium :)

SweetZombieJesus
02-06-2012, 10:26 AM
The two teams were going to part ways, the Jets were trying to build a stadium on the West Side of Manhattan and the Giants were building a new Giants Stadium that would have looked much different than what Metlife is today.

The Jets stadium fell through and they didn't have a backup plan, so they came crawling back to the Giants to share the new one and we have Generic Gray Stadium (tm). The Giants did get to cut their costs in half.

Bluesmash
02-06-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm All In about calling it Giants Stadium.

But I kind of like the thought of Rex and his minions seeing yet another trophy in the case.