PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from a Dallas fan, green with envy.

StevoDog21
02-06-2012, 11:19 AM
It was an awesome historic victory, and season. It feels good, I know. I can just barely remember. Some teams in big games just seem to be better than the sum of their parts and rise up higher than they would normally- and some just seem to consistently fail to.
An incredible late-season and playoffs:looking like a mediocre team from a crappy division, they were seemingly touched by lightning, going on to defeat each vaunted opponant playing old style NFC East football.
I am seriously jealous, but of course I'm used to it by now.
Well congratulations again on a truly legendary season, the kind we used to have.

dave56dj
02-06-2012, 11:23 AM
Thanks for the congrats very classy of you.

Old nfc east style? well worst run game in the league (the east has always produced bruising running gmaes) but AB and Jacobs had a nice day sunday. While we are a great TEAM people dont seem to want to give the giants any talent credit when we have the best Wideouts best ends and one of the best qb's in the entire league - oh and one helluva a coach to boot.

But steve that was a nice post and we here at giants.com appreciate it - much love.

Thank you big blue.

miked1958
02-06-2012, 11:50 AM
It was an awesome historic victory, and season. It feels good, I know. I can just barely remember. Some teams in big games just seem to be better than the sum of their parts and rise up higher than they would normally- and some just seem to consistently fail to.
An incredible late-season and playoffs:looking like a mediocre team from a crappy division, they were seemingly touched by lightning, going on to defeat each vaunted opponant playing old style NFC East football.
I am seriously jealous, but of course I'm used to it by now.
Well congratulations again on a truly legendary season, the kind we used to have.Thanks dude... So that's what 12 Titles for NFCE? You guys 5, us 4 and Skins 3???

miked1958
02-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Just a quick check and looked at SB winners.. I don't think any division is even close to 12 wins or overall wins and losses of 12-6

miked1958
02-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Just a quick check and looked at SB winners.. I don't think any division is even close to 12 wins or overall wins and losses of 12-6
Actually 12-8 forgot the eagles 2 losses. And that they don't help our division by winning any or even getting there a lot compared to 8 times by Dallas, 5 each by Giants and Skins..

miked1958
02-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Actual lead most appearances as well. 20 to 17 over AFCE

Toadofsteel
02-06-2012, 12:09 PM
We don't count the eagles, they don't deserve to be in our division. They don't deserve to be in the NFL.

Hey, this is smack talk central I'm allowed to say that.

RyanPelley
02-06-2012, 01:15 PM
]Thanks dude... So that's what 12 Titles for NFCE? You guys 5, us 4 and Skins 3???

LOL, Eagles fans have to feel pretty worthless knowing that info.

Bread
02-06-2012, 05:33 PM
We don't count the eagles, they don't deserve to be in our division. They don't deserve to be in the NFL.

Hey, this is smack talk central I'm allowed to say that.Believe me, we dont wanna be in this division...

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 06:00 PM
thxs

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 06:01 PM

Hey, this is smack talk central I'm allowed to say that.Believe me, we dont wanna be in this division...I wouldn't either if my team out of all 4 still had 0 trophies.