PDA

View Full Version : Gisele Throws Brady's Teamates Under Bus

krygny
02-06-2012, 10:29 AM
This will make them all feel a lot better.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/02/06/gisele-budnchen-blames-husband-tom-bradys-receivers-for-super-bowl-loss/

Standing at an elevator after <font style="color: blue !important; font-family:inherit !important;font-weight:inherit !important;font-size:inherit !important;position:static;" color="blue"><span class="kLink" style="color: blue ! important; font-family: inherit ! important; font-weight: inherit ! important; font-size: inherit ! important; position: static; border-bottom: 1px solid blue; background-color: transparent;">the </span><span class="kLink" style="color: blue ! important; font-family: inherit ! important; font-weight: inherit ! important; font-size: inherit ! important; position: static; border-bottom: 1px solid blue; background-color: transparent;">game</span></font> (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/02/06/gisele-budnchen-blames-husband-tom-bradys-receivers-for-super-bowl-loss/#) with some other Patriots' wives, Gisele was videotaped -- over the taunts of heckling New York Giants (http://www.foxnews.com/topics/football/new-york-giants.htm#r_src=ramp)
fans -- saying "I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times. My
husband can not f**king throw the ball and catch the ball at the same
time."

Not only is Eli the better man, but he's got the better woman than that high-maintenance *****.

GfieldGmen
02-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Can't knock her for that, her job is to stand by her man.

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 10:55 AM
abby is hotter anyways. gisele is a skank

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 10:57 AM

Yes you can . This witch doesn't think Welker doesn't feel bad enough and she has now put her man in a awkward position by blaming his teamates .... Her man's dopey safty was as important in the outcome of the game

buffyblue
02-06-2012, 10:57 AM
The folks that were hurling the nonsense at her were classles lowlifes and an embarrassment to NY Giants fans.

buffyblue
02-06-2012, 11:02 AM
It is one of the reasons why a lot of other teams fans hate us because so many NY Giants fans act like morons.

What would the reaction from us be if New England Patriots had won and a bunch of beantown bozos were hurling insults at Abby?

Rubbing it in to fans that talk trash is one thing but to bother one of the players wives is despicaple.

She was right to defend her husband and too bad security didnít toss the bozos that were harrassing her.

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 11:04 AM

I'm pretty sure her job is to flip her hips out and pout at the camera.

buffyblue
02-06-2012, 11:15 AM

I'm pretty sure her job is to flip her hips out and pout at the camera.

Good for her she is a fine looking woman.

Redeyejedi
02-06-2012, 11:17 AM
The folks that were hurling the nonsense at her were classles lowlifes and an embarrassment to NY Giants fans.I agree anyone that yells at a woman like that is a lowlife in my book no matter what team affiliation they may have