PDA

View Full Version : Eli - Disney?

Ralph Brown
02-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know if Eliwas askedlast nightthe famous question? I've been looking for a video of him saying he's going to Disney World last night but no luck.

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 11:40 AM
usually its played right after the game

Ralph Brown
02-06-2012, 11:41 AM
usually its played right after the game</P>

I watched post game for a minute, but was too busy running to Modells to get my shirt to wear to work</P>

wildlifernyc
02-06-2012, 11:42 AM
They played the commercial numerous times this morning. I keep thinking to myself, Eli could care less about Disney World. I think they just say "Hey Eli can you say your going to Disney World"? and he says it and porbably gets a nice check for doing so.

miked1958
02-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Yep saw it

ComeWithMe
02-06-2012, 11:46 AM
I think he'll care this time, they can take his daughter.

C1010
02-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Yep saw it

Any link to the commercial?

Gmen2005
02-06-2012, 11:48 AM
i saw it on ESPN at like 3 am. I'm sure we'll see it a lot

ebick
02-06-2012, 12:00 PM
They played the commercial numerous times this morning. I keep thinking to myself, Eli could care less about Disney World. I think they just say "Hey Eli can you say your going to Disney World"? and he says it and porbably gets a nice check for doing so.</P>

Disney parade today at 1:20pm featuring Eli. DisneyWorld is right next door to me.....</P>

barran21
02-06-2012, 12:02 PM
They played the commercial numerous times this morning. I keep thinking to myself, Eli could care less about Disney World. I think they just say "Hey Eli can you say your going to Disney World"? and he says it and porbably gets a nice check for doing so.

Eli didn't give a damn, he didn't even look into the camera...

Ralph Brown
02-06-2012, 12:09 PM
Still can't find it on YouTube or anything....does anyone have a link? Idk why I want to see it so bad...just love that line and love Eli!

ebick
02-06-2012, 12:16 PM
Seems like it is an obligation arranged between the NFL and Disney/ESPN. He didn't just say it, as I said, he's in the parade this afternoon.</P>

But it must bite for the player.....I doubt he and his family will "go to Disney", other than to be on a float in the parade. So that must be a bummer, having to get on a plane, fly to Orlando just to sit on the dumb float. </P>

I might go see him and if I do I'll post some pics.</P>

I also wondered about a scene I saw last night. When NFLN was interviewing Tuck, they showed a scene where Eli and Tuck were hugging and some guy came along a "broke them up" like they were fighting. Eli had this look on his face like wtf, he's my teammate, but then when I saw the "I'm going to Disney footage", I wondered if that was what the guy was trying to do then...get that shot.</P>

ELIteManning
02-06-2012, 12:29 PM
I saw it last night on ESPN as well. It looked like it was shot immediately as he was going to midfield after the game. He had a huge media crowd pushing circling him as he was trying to walk towards people.

giantman8493
02-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Does anyone know if Eli*was asked*last night*the famous question? I've been looking for a video of him saying he's going to Disney World last night but no luck.I just saw it on NFL Network. Like while i was reading this it was on lol.

YATittle1962
02-06-2012, 12:31 PM

he did look in the camera....NFL network showed them filming it

he said it like 5 times ....Disney world then Disney Land.....a few times each

barran21
02-06-2012, 01:55 PM

he did look in the camera....NFL network showed them filming it

he said it like 5 times ....Disney world then Disney Land.....a few times each

The one they are airing he's not facing the Camera, he just said it...

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know if Eliwas askedlast nightthe famous question? I've been looking for a video of him saying he's going to Disney World last night but no luck.</P>

I think you meant to write </P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>Eli - DYNASTY ????</FONT></P>

And the answer is yes, this is a Giants dynasty franchise right now.</P>

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Does anyone know if Eliwas askedlast nightthe famous question? I've been looking for a video of him saying he's going to Disney World last night but no luck.</P>

I think you meant to write </P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>Eli - DYNASTY ????</FONT></P>

And the answer is yes, this is a Giants dynasty franchise right now.</P>