bigjeep
02-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Brought tears to my eyes. Man, it was really moving! [:'(]

ibbill
02-06-2012, 11:12 AM
dam missed it any video on it.

McConkeyRulez
02-06-2012, 11:31 AM
Are you talking about the pregame with Rodney Harrison? holy fk that was an amazing interview. Rodney thought of hanging 'em up after the 2008 game, hahahahaha. Ripped their hearts out, TWICE AS NICE!

M0rbid
02-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Rodney is a huge Eli fan LOL.

bigjeep
02-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Are you talking about the pregame with Rodney Harrison? holy fk that was an amazing interview. Rodney thought of hanging 'em up after the 2008 game, hahahahaha. Ripped their hearts out, TWICE AS NICE!
</P>

Thats it, best interview of the day. I thought Harrison was going to punch him!</P>

Firenugget
02-06-2012, 02:51 PM
</p>

Thats it, best interview of the day. I thought Harrison was going to punch him!</p>

lol that was funny as hell. I was watching and just looking at Tyree thinking, ok...This interview just got veeeeeery awkward lmao.

NYG216
02-06-2012, 03:17 PM
</p>

Thats it, best interview of the day. I thought Harrison was going to punch him!</p>

lol that was funny as hell. I was watching and just looking at Tyree thinking, ok...This interview just got veeeeeery awkward lmao.

Yeah that was incredibly awkward.

BigBlueFanNJ
02-06-2012, 04:12 PM
I actually felt worse for Tyree than Harrison you could tell Tyree wanted to have his moment, but was trying to be gracious to Harrison!!

but definitely can you say awkward!!!