PDA

View Full Version : Get over it: season is over

NYG4Life10
12-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Lets stop with the "we lost to NE in 07 by the same score"
Were not beating the cowboys twice maybe 1/1, even if we do go to the playoffs were not going to SF NO and GB, and beating those teams

It was a nice run fellas, when does the draft start again?

VBGiantsFan
12-04-2011, 09:24 PM
Were not beating the cowboys twice maybe 1/1, even if we do go to the playoffs were not going to SF NO and GB, and beating those teams

We are one game out of first place playing the team that is ahead of us next week. What are you talking about?

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 09:26 PM

The Cowboys stink. They are lucky to have a winning record. No chance the Giants are doing anything this year but beating the Cowboys is definitely doable.

NYG4Life10
12-04-2011, 09:28 PM

We are one game out of first place playing the team that is ahead of us next week. What are you talking about?

Were not beating Dallas twice that's what I'm talking about

dave8274
12-04-2011, 09:28 PM

The Cowboys stink. They are lucky to have a winning record. No chance the Giants are doing anything this year but beating the Cowboys is definitely doable.

The Giants stink too. The Giants have to win 4 in a row though, the Cowboys don't.

NYG4Life10
12-04-2011, 09:29 PM

Yea we can beat the cowboys but only 1 of them not both

davmac2BB
12-04-2011, 09:31 PM

We play Dallas twice, the Jets on Christmas, and the Redskins. Like the person that wrote the text said, I don't see us sweeping the Cowboys and beating the Jets Christmas day. This team has lost 4 games in a row, and doesn't show signs of stopping the bleeding. I see the Giants at best going 2-2 over the final four games (we will win one Dallas game and the beat the Skins), which puts us at 8-8 our season is done.

RugDaniels
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I really hope these 'season's over' posters leave the board if the Giants make a run these last four weeks. Some people on this board live for their doom and gloom postings.

I didn't think the Giants could hang with Green Bay and they did. Sure, a loss is a loss come Monday. But the Giants played a hell of a game tonight.

Down-lifer
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I really hope these 'season's over' posters leave the board if the Giants make a run these last four weeks. Some people on this board live for their doom and gloom postings.

I didn't think the Giants could hang with Green Bay and they did. Sure, a loss is a loss come Monday. But the Giants played a hell of a game tonight.No doubt they hung with GB. But there is no way that you can not be MAD AS HELL that they just lost 4 in a row and are now 6-6.....

RugDaniels
12-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Of course I'm upset they're 6-6, but to me its more about losses to the Eagels and Seahawks rather than this game tonight.

The season, even at 6-6 is better than I thought it would be going into the season.

The Giants deserve criticism but I really wonder why some of the people on this board even bother watching the games.

RoanokeFan
12-04-2011, 10:25 PM

If we play as we did tonight for the rest of the season, we'll win the Division.

SRTtoZ
12-04-2011, 10:26 PM

LOL! Topic creator got owned wtih the first post. haha. End this thread please, we are 1 game out of first place and we play that team twice, and we are also 1 game out of wild card. Stop being stupid people.

MikeIsaGiant
12-04-2011, 10:59 PM
I hate this thread /thread it please.

PLEASE, season is OVERZZZZ

funkybudda
12-04-2011, 11:03 PM
The Giants stink too. The Giants have to win 4 in a row though, the Cowboys don't.

exactly, even if we go 9-7, we will need other teams to suffer epic collapse to sneak into playoff. Frankly, if we have to go in that way, I rather go 8-8 or worst, get rid the coaches and clean house for next season. Too many players on the team are pure garbage, outside of Eli, Cruz and few others.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 11:03 PM

If we play as we did tonight for the rest of the season, we'll win the Division.

Unless they play like they did on the last drive...

NYG4Life10
12-04-2011, 11:06 PM
I really hope these 'season's over' posters leave the board if the Giants make a run these last four weeks. Some people on this board live for their doom and gloom postings. I didn't think the Giants could hang with Green Bay and they did. Sure, a loss is a loss come Monday. But the Giants played a hell of a game tonight.</P>

Bro, My thread is reality. I wont change your mind and thats fine but if giants fans actually believe this team will go 4-0 are crazy. Plain and Simple</P>

HilliardFan16
12-05-2011, 01:18 AM
We are a game back from like 4 different teams ahead of us, the bears, falcons, and lions have tough games left.

More importantly, the cowboys just lost to the cardinals. Who do u think feels better going into next week? The giants or the cowboys?

Win that game, and it's a whole new ball game.

blueomaha
12-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Maybe you'll be happy rooting for GB...

jhamburg
12-05-2011, 01:38 AM

Yea we can beat the cowboys but only 1 of them not both

That's like saying "You could never flip a coin heads twice in a row"

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 09:40 PM

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bigbluereckingcrew
01-25-2012, 09:46 PM

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, NYG4Life10 looks like a real *** now....he should change his screen name to NYG4if-the-weather-is-right