PDA

View Full Version : Lets Join Together And Pray For 7-9!

GiantsFan31
12-04-2011, 09:20 PM
I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

But honestly this team is absolute garbage. Yes I realize the zebras were wearing cheeseheads tonight and that the TD to Jennings that the newest secondary bust, Amuakamara, knocked out was not a TD but honestly this defense sucks horribly.

The defense does not generate pressure when necessary, they take stupid penalties, they do not have the presence of mind to knock receivers out of bounds while they are in the air, and they cannot cover anyone whether it be WRs, TEs, RBs, etc...

They also allow too many yards reushing to
QBs to extend drives on 3rd down, in which Rodgers made a living on tonight.

Lets not forget that we are the biggest choke artists in the NFL from Weeks 9 - 17.

None of this will end unless we complete this collapse and get burried and miss the playoffs. I'm even worried that 7-9 won't get the job doen but we have already won too many games to not have me hope for any worse, 6-10 and a Jets lose would put a nail in my coffin.

Coughlin has to go, all coordinators including Fewell, with his Read and React defense tonight, has to go, alot of players have to go, and Jerry Reese has to go.

This guy does not have what it takes to mold a championship team together, sorry it was Ernie's team that got us SB 42. He doesn't trade up to get what is necessary and doesn't draft necessary players of need. This BPA crap has to go. And he hands out foolish contracts and our mangement, including the owners are too cheap to fix it with FA, they rely on the draft, yet have a cocah that is unwillnig to let rookies play. Not that it would matter since they suck there has not been one decent pick from this years draft.

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone!

britishblue2
12-04-2011, 09:31 PM
I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks.

But honestly this team is absolute garbage. Yes I realize the zebras were wearing cheeseheads tonight and that the TD to Jennings that the newest secondary bust, Amuakamara, knocked out was not a TD but honestly this defense sucks horribly.

The defense does not generate pressure when necessary, they take stupid penalties, they do not have the presence of mind to knock receivers out of bounds while they are in the air, and they cannot cover anyone whether it be WRs, TEs, RBs, etc...

Lets not forget that we are the biggest choke artists in the NFL from Weeks 9 - 17.

None of this will end unless we complete this collapse and get burried and miss the playoffs. I'm even worried that 7-9 won't get the job doen but we have already won too many games to not have me hope for any worse, 6-10 and a Jets lose would put a nail in my coffin.

Coughlin has to go, all coordinators including Fewell, with his Read and React defense tonight, has to go, alot of players have to go, and Jerry Reese has to go.

This guy does not have what it takes to mold a championship team together, sorry it was Ernie's team that got us SB 42. He doesn't trade up to get what is necessary and doesn't draft necessary players of need. This BPA crap has to go. And he hands out foolish contracts and our mangement, including the owners are too cheap to fix it with FA, they rely on the draft, yet have a cocah that is unwillnig to let rookies play. Not that it would matter since they suck there has not been one decent pick from this years draft.

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone! this team is garbage ???

We came within a whisker of beating the Defending Championships who had won 17 games straight, with a severley depleted roster.

Get a life

sc_markt
12-04-2011, 09:53 PM

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone! this team is garbage ???

We came within a whisker of beating the Defending Championships who had won 17 games straight, with a severley depleted roster.

Get a life

Dittos britishblue2...

bashful
12-04-2011, 09:57 PM

Get a life

yes but with a good oc and dc we would have won both got out coached when it counted. WAKE UP

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:59 PM
We didnt beat the defending champions....doesnt matter what the score was....it was our 4th loss in a row,,,,,thats garbage.

NYG3085
12-04-2011, 10:02 PM
You can't wish for failure of this season. We are still in it but if the giants missed it i would'nt be mad like years past. This coaching staff is holding us back big time.

This coaching staff has to be addressed this coming offseason. Would be nice if we had some leaders on this team too but leaders don't grow on trees.

GiantsFan31
12-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Exactly Mr. Excitement. People just don't understand we didn't win.

Kingb50
12-04-2011, 10:25 PM

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone!

I got a better idea , why dont you become a Cowboy fan..

blueomaha
12-04-2011, 10:26 PM

Get a life

Dittos britishblue2...have to agree with you both...i like what i saw today...of course i would have loved a win, but we played well...well enough to win,IMO..zebras missed a couple...hopefully we can take it out on the cowballs twice...

daynemustgo
12-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Exactly Mr. Excitement. People just don't understand we didn't win.

people are so hard up for a win even moral victories will pass for wins now.

jaygoon
12-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I honestly hope you lose your user name and password

GMENAGAIN
12-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks. But honestly this team is absolute garbage. Yes I realize the zebras were wearing cheeseheads tonight and that the TD to Jennings that the newest secondary bust, Amuakamara, knocked out was not a TD but honestly this defense sucks horribly. The defense does not generate pressure when necessary, they take stupid penalties, they do not have the presence of mind to knock receivers out of bounds while they are in the air, and they cannot cover anyone whether it be WRs, TEs, RBs, etc... They also allow too many yards reushing to QBs to extend drives on 3rd down, in which Rodgers made a living on tonight. Lets not forget that we are the biggest choke artists in the NFL from Weeks 9 - 17. None of this will end unless we complete this collapse and get burried and miss the playoffs. I'm even worried that 7-9 won't get the job doen but we have already won too many games to not have me hope for any worse, 6-10 and a Jets lose would put a nail in my coffin. Coughlin has to go, all coordinators including Fewell, with his Read and React defense tonight, has to go, alot of players have to go, and Jerry Reese has to go. This guy does not have what it takes to mold a championship team together, sorry it was Ernie's team that got us SB 42. He doesn't trade up to get what is necessary and doesn't draft necessary players of need. This BPA crap has to go. And he hands out foolish contracts and our mangement, including the owners are too cheap to fix it with FA, they rely on the draft, yet have a cocah that is unwillnig to let rookies play. Not that it would matter since they suck there has not been one decent pick from this years draft. So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone!</P>

You create this thread minutes after we played the undefeated SB champs closer than anyone has played them this season???</P>

</P>

GTFO</P>

Cowboys Fan From Asia
12-04-2011, 10:58 PM
You want the Giants to finish 7-9 when they're only one victory out of first place in the NFC East? For real.

funkybudda
12-04-2011, 11:13 PM
this team is garbage ???

Get a life

yes, this team is garbage. Almost beat the Packers is not the same as getting a win, sorry to burst your bubble...

GiantsFan31
12-04-2011, 11:33 PM
You want the Giants to finish 7-9 when they're only one victory out of first place in the NFC East?* For real.

The fact we are only 1 game out only shows just how pathetic your team and our division really is. Sorry to say.

GiantsFan31
12-04-2011, 11:33 PM
You want the Giants to finish 7-9 when they're only one victory out of first place in the NFC East?* For real.

The fact we are only 1 game out only shows just how pathetic your team and our division really is. Sorry to say.

Jotun_Fan
12-05-2011, 12:23 AM
Weren't people spewing this nonsense the year we won the super bowl? Always try and win

miked1958
12-05-2011, 01:13 AM

The defense does not generate pressure when necessary, they take stupid penalties, they do not have the presence of mind to knock receivers out of bounds while they are in the air, and they cannot cover anyone whether it be WRs, TEs, RBs, etc..

This guy does not have what it takes to mold a championship team together, sorry it was Ernie's team that got us SB 42. He doesn't trade up to get what is necessary and doesn't draft necessary players of need. This BPA crap has to go. And he hands out foolish contracts and our mangement, including the
owners are too cheap to fix it with FA, they rely on the draft, yet have a cocah that is unwillnig to let rookies play. Not that it would matter since they suck there has not been one decent pick from this years draft.

So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone! this team is garbage ??

Get a life

This

JMFP2
12-05-2011, 02:02 AM
Call mecrazy, but I'd prefer to win the next 4, get into the playoffs with the division title, and host a playoff game.</P>

I know....I'm ****ing bananas.</P>

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 12:21 PM
You want the Giants to finish 7-9 when they're only one victory out of first place in the NFC East? For real.

Dude, he's got a point, why are you hating on this guy and the cowboys if he's at least being for real.

We're 1 game out, we could win this if the giants want to. For once I'm siding with the cowboy fan

RonJon
12-05-2011, 12:24 PM
you should change the first part of your screen name. You are definitely not a Giant fan with dumb posts like these. Anyone who roots for their team to lose is a loser!

burier
12-05-2011, 12:27 PM
somebody get the rope for this guy

GameTime
12-05-2011, 12:29 PM
I honestly hope the Giants lose every other game miserably, with an exception to the Jets game. I think I might hand myself if they lose to those jerks. But honestly this team is absolute garbage. Yes I realize the zebras were wearing cheeseheads tonight and that the TD to Jennings that the newest secondary bust, Amuakamara, knocked out was not a TD but honestly this defense sucks horribly. The defense does not generate pressure when necessary, they take stupid penalties, they do not have the presence of mind to knock receivers out of bounds while they are in the air, and they cannot cover anyone whether it be WRs, TEs, RBs, etc... They also allow too many yards reushing to QBs to extend drives on 3rd down, in which Rodgers made a living on tonight. Lets not forget that we are the biggest choke artists in the NFL from Weeks 9 - 17. None of this will end unless we complete this collapse and get burried and miss the playoffs. I'm even worried that 7-9 won't get the job doen but we have already won too many games to not have me hope for any worse, 6-10 and a Jets lose would put a nail in my coffin. Coughlin has to go, all coordinators including Fewell, with his Read and React defense tonight, has to go, alot of players have to go, and Jerry Reese has to go. This guy does not have what it takes to mold a championship team together, sorry it was Ernie's team that got us SB 42. He doesn't trade up to get what is necessary and doesn't draft necessary players of need. This BPA crap has to go. And he hands out foolish contracts and our mangement, including the owners are too cheap to fix it with FA, they rely on the draft, yet have a cocah that is unwillnig to let rookies play. Not that it would matter since they suck there has not been one decent pick from this years draft. So rally with me and lets pray for 7-9. I know the season is still alive but this franchise is dead until all those guys are gone!</P>

wow....you are ****ing *******....</P>

</P>

galaxy10
12-05-2011, 12:50 PM
I could never root against the Giants, even if there is no import to the game. Just cant, call me crazy, I want to win the next four games more because I hate all of the remaining teams. The redskins have a crazy man as the head coach, I hate Americas team, and I despise the Jets because of their arrogant and obnoxious head coach. Is there any more reason to want four wins.

Roosevelt
12-05-2011, 12:51 PM

Do us a favor a go rally someplace else. And if reality ever sets back in, then come back and join us.

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 12:52 PM

I hope you find another team more suited to your personality.

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Call mecrazy, but I'd prefer to win the next 4, get into the playoffs with the division title, and host a playoff game.</p>

I know....I'm ****ing bananas.</p>

+1

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 12:57 PM
I don't know how to pray therefore I am not with you.

Screw you, I'm rooting for them next weekend to win.

****, I HAVE TONY ROMO ON MY FANTASY THOUGHSZZZZZZ...

GO COWBOYS..

*I don't have red font on my macbookpro

RoanokeFan
12-05-2011, 12:58 PM
I don't know how to pray therefore I am not with you.

Screw you, I'm rooting for them next weekend to win.

****, I HAVE TONY ROMO ON MY FANTASY THOUGHSZZZZZZ...

<font color="#FF0000">GO COWBOYS</font>..

*I don't have red font on my macbookpro

Fixed that for ya [;)]

cowboysblow
12-05-2011, 01:49 PM
Nonsense. There were people saying that right around this same time of year in '07. This is just a frustration post. We have every chance to win the division this you, and you want to tank the rest of the season? You want to replace Fewell, fine. Reese has been a mixed bag, I see no reason he has to go. His 1st round pick missed most of the season (including OTA's) and his 2nd round pick will miss the entire season. His top pick from the year before is our best DE, and his top pick from the year BEFORE that is the main reason we were able to move past the Plaxico mess and devlop into a top-tier passing team.
And as for the much-maligned Gilbride? How can you even analyze his play calling this year, when we've got a team that can't run the ball to save it's life? Kind of limits your play calling options. If Bradshaw had gotten stuffed on that 2 point conversion last night, everyone would be killing his decision to run the ball there. Turns out it worked.