PDA

View Full Version : I have 6 kids who are diehard Giants Fans!! I always want them to win, I love my kids! I am a Jets fan, I won't ever bring them up. Just want to be honest. Am I still welcome?

MyGiantkids
02-06-2012, 12:18 PM
I'm happy when my 6 kids are happy! I love them so much, like most moms! I want to be honest though! I was indoctrinated to love the Mets, Jets, and The Ctholic Church before the age of 3. I won't bring up anything except the Giants, you have my word!! My 6 kids live for the Giants and I watch and root for them every game. They make my kids happy, so they make me happy! I know my hatred of Belichick does come from something other than the Giants, obviously! Just wanted to say Boston needs to blame him for the most idiotic challange Ive seen in a LONG time. The Giants were the better team going in! Brady did step up in the 2nd half. Too Late!! Just want to say I don't remember ever seen a safety in a Superbowl before. I actually though it was some kind of mind ****,by Belichick!! Next, he was standing right there when Manningham made that amazing inbound catch! Losing the challange that he knew was inbounds lost the timeout that could have "maybe" given Brady enough time to actually get his offensive closer to run faster to catch his, sorry, almost perfect hailmary. I know the Giants defence wouldn't let them do it!! Pats fans and their over confident idiotic fans think different I'm sure! They should tear Belichick apart in Boston! I haven't heard anyone judging Mr. Egomaniac though! Eli having to be humble when he was asked if he was in Brady's League? I was so happy he said YES!! Eli is Beyond Brady!!! Stats mean ****, when you lose!! Eli Rules! I told my eldest son, when Eli joined that I had a strange feeling he will eventually be a better player than Peytion. I know Peyton is still considered the Best, but Eli has 2 rings and I think more to come! Thanks for letting me post, I understand if you feel I don't belong here. CONGRADS! Love, Maggie

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 12:32 PM
I'm happy when my 6 kids are happy! I love them so much, like most moms! I want to be honest though! I was indoctrinated to love the Mets, Jets, and The Ctholic Church before the age of 3. I won't bring up anything except the Giants, you have my word!! My 6 kids live for the Giants and I watch and root for them every game. They make my kids happy, so they make me happy! I know my hatred of Belichick does come from something other than the Giants, obviously! Just wanted to say Boston needs to blame him for the most idiotic challange Ive seen in a LONG time. The Giants were the better team going in! Brady did step up in the 2nd half. Too Late!! Just want to say I don't remember ever seen a safety in a Superbowl before. I actually though it was some kind of mind ****,by Belichick!! Next, he was standing right there when Manningham made that amazing inbound catch! Losing the challange that he knew was inbounds lost the timeout that could have "maybe" given Brady enough time to actually get his offensive closer to run faster to catch his, sorry, almost perfect hailmary. I know the Giants defence wouldn't let them do it!! Pats fans and their over confident idiotic fans think different I'm sure! They should tear Belichick apart in Boston! I haven't heard anyone judging Mr. Egomaniac though! Eli having to be humble when he was asked if he was in Brady's League? I was so happy he said YES!! Eli is Beyond Brady!!! Stats mean ****, when you lose!! Eli Rules! I told my eldest son, when Eli joined that I had a strange feeling he will eventually be a better player than Peytion. I know Peyton is still considered the Best, but Eli has 2 rings and I think more to come! Thanks for letting me post, I understand if you feel I don't belong here. CONGRADS! Love, Maggie

Maggie, It's time to be converted ! Giants Fans forgive you for your Sins ( Being a Jet Fan ) For the first time in your Life listen to your smart Kids, Are you ready to be converted if so Repeat after your Uncle Sam.

greenca190
02-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Hahaha

"the mets, jets and the catholic church"

GameTime
02-06-2012, 12:37 PM
I'm happy when my 6 kids are happy! I love them so much, like most moms! I want to be honest though! I was indoctrinated to love the Mets, Jets, and The Ctholic Church before the age of 3. I won't bring up anything except the Giants, you have my word!! My 6 kids live for the Giants and I watch and root for them every game. They make my kids happy, so they make me happy! I know my hatred of Belichick does come from something other than the Giants, obviously! Just wanted to say Boston needs to blame him for the most idiotic challange Ive seen in a LONG time. The Giants were the better team going in! Brady did step up in the 2nd half. Too Late!! Just want to say I don't remember ever seen a safety in a Superbowl before. I actually though it was some kind of mind ****,by Belichick!! Next, he was standing right there when Manningham made that amazing inbound catch! Losing the challange that he knew was inbounds lost the timeout that could have "maybe" given Brady enough time to actually get his offensive closer to run faster to catch his, sorry, almost perfect hailmary. I know the Giants defence wouldn't let them do it!! Pats fans and their over confident idiotic fans think different I'm sure! They should tear Belichick apart in Boston! I haven't heard anyone judging Mr. Egomaniac though! Eli having to be humble when he was asked if he was in Brady's League? I was so happy he said YES!! Eli is Beyond Brady!!! Stats mean ****, when you lose!! Eli Rules! I told my eldest son, when Eli joined that I had a strange feeling he will eventually be a better player than Peytion. I know Peyton is still considered the Best, but Eli has 2 rings and I think more to come! Thanks for letting me post, I understand if you feel I don't belong here. CONGRADS! Love, Maggie</P>

Jets and Mets....my condolences....lol</P>

hey the Giants have a great team Chaplin and TC is a church going man. You should ditch the Green Envy and come into the Blue Heaven. All are welcome.......</P>

NYGOCA
02-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Forget the jets, come over to the champions side!!
Do it for your kids!!
We'll welcome you..
:)

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
Do you want to make your Kids Happy ? What are you waiting for, So Do it for the Kids...Then you can take them to the Parade It's a National Holiday,

jomo
02-06-2012, 12:57 PM
First, you are welcomed here.

Second, you sound like a perfect mom in all respects but one. You would not be the first person to "adjust" their loyalties mid stream. Speak with your shrink first if you must but trust me, it is OK to cross over. lol

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 01:15 PM
First, you are welcomed here.

Second, you sound like a perfect mom in all respects but one. You would not be the first person to "adjust" their loyalties mid stream. Speak with your shrink first if you must but trust me, it is OK to cross over. lol

Well spoken..

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Oh by the way ,you can still be a Met fan and cross over, I have many family & friends that are Met Fans that are die hard Giant Fans !

Jet-Blue
02-06-2012, 01:31 PM
You can have 2 teams, no bid deal in my book.

mommy2dylan
02-06-2012, 01:33 PM
I am a mets fan ... I feel your pain ....

U know you can route for both teams ....

I am a giants fan first and foremost but I am also a Football fan ... therefore I watch the jets everyweek and anyother game on ....

gumby742
02-06-2012, 01:35 PM
welcome aboard. Start them young. I know I am. Every sunday since the Jets game, my 2 year old has worn his Nicks jersey, his Giants hoodie and his Giants sweat pants.

mr.hiroki
02-06-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm happy when my 6 kids are happy! I love them so much, like most moms! I want to be honest though! I was indoctrinated to love the Mets, Jets, and The Ctholic Church before the age of 3. I won't bring up anything except the Giants, you have my word!! My 6 kids live for the Giants and I watch and root for them every game. They make my kids happy, so they make me happy! I know my hatred of Belichick does come from something other than the Giants, obviously! Just wanted to say Boston needs to blame him for the most idiotic challange Ive seen in a LONG time. The Giants were the better team going in! Brady did step up in the 2nd half. Too Late!! Just want to say I don't remember ever seen a safety in a Superbowl before. I actually though it was some kind of mind ****,by Belichick!! Next, he was standing right there when Manningham made that amazing inbound catch! Losing the challange that he knew was inbounds lost the timeout that could have "maybe" given Brady enough time to actually get his offensive closer to run faster to catch his, sorry, almost perfect hailmary. I know the Giants defence wouldn't let them do it!! Pats fans and their over confident idiotic fans think different I'm sure! They should tear Belichick apart in Boston! I haven't heard anyone judging Mr. Egomaniac though! Eli having to be humble when he was asked if he was in Brady's League? I was so happy he said YES!! Eli is Beyond Brady!!! Stats mean ****, when you lose!! Eli Rules! I told my eldest son, when Eli joined that I had a strange feeling he will eventually be a better player than Peytion. I know Peyton is still considered the Best, but Eli has 2 rings and I think more to come! Thanks for letting me post, I understand if you feel I don't belong here. CONGRADS! Love, Maggie</P>

very nice. thank you maggie and yes you're welcome here (not that my opinion matters lol,) my question/comment would be..........6 KIDS!?!?!?!?!?!</P>

mr.hiroki
02-06-2012, 01:39 PM
I am a mets fan ... I feel your pain .... U know you can route for both teams .... <FONT size=5>I am a giants fan first and foremost but I am also a Football fan</FONT> ... therefore I watch the jets everyweek and anyother game on ....</P>

thats pretty much the same way i describe my fanhood; i'm a fan of football in general, but the giants are the team that i root for! GO GMEN!!!!!!!</P>