PDA

View Full Version : Lets be Honest...

WR4Life
02-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Who cried last night? I did. I couldn't help myself.

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 12:48 PM
i didn't. but i sat up until about 3 with my mouth open like some kind of head injury patient because the gravity of this whole thing hasn't sunk in.</P>

its the next morning and i still can't believe it. The giants are SB champions twice in 4 years, Eli Manning is a 2 time Superbowl MVP.</P>

Tom Coughlin is nearly a shoe-in for the hall of fame.</P>

Our entire coaching staff is intact for next season as well.</P>

WTF?????</P>

ryan12
02-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Who cried last night? I did. I couldn't help myself.

im a 33 year old grown *** man and i teared up

bigbluegmenfan
02-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Ill be honest..I did hugging my eight year old who I take to every home game and watch with on TV.

Maybe over the top, I know..But just so much emotion and knowing how happy he was.

Iowa Giant
02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
i didn't.* but i sat up until about 3 with my mouth open like some kind of head injury patient because the gravity of this whole thing hasn't sunk in.</P>

its the next morning and i still can't believe it.* The giants are SB champions twice in 4 years, Eli Manning is a 2 time Superbowl MVP.</P>

WTF?????</P>Not so sure on the coaching staff front. There is speculation that the LB coach may be the new D Coordinater at Iowa.

WR4Life
02-06-2012, 12:51 PM
i didn't.* but i sat up until about 3 with my mouth open like some kind of head injury patient because the gravity of this whole thing hasn't sunk in.</P>

its the next morning and i still can't believe it.* The giants are SB champions twice in 4 years, Eli Manning is a 2 time Superbowl MVP.</P>

WTF?????</P>

I will be on cloud 9 all week. It just amazes me how this team responds with all the chips on the table and with their backs against the wall. I still can't believe they were a game away from not making the playoffs and now are Superbowl Champs. The gravity of all that just brought forth a ton of emotion after the last play and especially when they walked the Lombardi up.

Giantsfan62
02-06-2012, 12:52 PM
It was just something in my eye-honest!

pino
02-06-2012, 12:52 PM
Haha, honestly I did not, but I think my wife almost had a heart attack watching the 4th quarter.

Rudyy
02-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Well I took my pants off...

KillaRich
02-06-2012, 12:54 PM
I didnt....but i did go to Modells picked me, my bro, sis-inlaw some championship shirts..... and called out of work lol.....

GameTime
02-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Who cried last night? I did. I couldn't help myself.</P>

I didnt cry but I did jump around like a 6 year old who just found out he got a life time supply of his favorite ice cream....lol</P>

But to be honest...I did get a little "wet eyed" during the week with some of the player interveiws on how close this team is and how much they want to win not for themselves as individuals but for the guy whose locker is next to them. </P>

brad
02-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Ill be honest..I did hugging my eight year old who I take to every home game and watch with on TV.

Maybe over the top, I know..But just so much emotion and knowing how happy he was.

Doesn't sound over the top to me at all!

tonyt830
02-06-2012, 01:01 PM
As the game wore on late into the 4th quarter, I did not know if I was going to have a heart attack, a stroke or a ruptured anneurism in my head.</P>

</P>

But I am not going to lie, after the Hail Mary was incomplete, I fell onto my living room floor face down with what started as a laugh that turned into tears. </P>

</P>

I got up and hugged my wife, daughter and son. I proceeded to wipe away the tears, open my front door andgo out onto my front porch.</P>

</P>

I took off my Giants shirt, stood out there bare chested and big bellied, and chanted the Giants are the world champs, Go Giants over and over! Now mind you I live in Tennessee, not many of us Giants fans here---LOL!!! </P>

mommy2dylan
02-06-2012, 01:03 PM
I did ... it was the emotion of the game and being with friends and knowing that someone very close to me is suffering from Liver failure and I swear the Superbowl was the only reason he made it through the week ....

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Well I took my pants off...</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>in future, especially in work related situations, you may want to deal with stress and pressure differently.</FONT></P>

WR4Life
02-06-2012, 01:23 PM
I think another reason I got so emotional is that Eli proved all his doubters wrong again. He had to put up with it all season. Being made fun of for saying he was in Brady's class. It was only fitting that Eli handled it like Eli and beat Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady to prove that he deserves to be there.

Rudyy
02-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Well I took my pants off...</P>

*</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>in future, especially in work related situations, you may want to deal with stress and pressure differently.</FONT></P> good call.

bflo23
02-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Giant fans survived a 3 year championship less drought and cried?

You know Vikings and Bills fans are probably gonna think Giant fans are spoiled now.

BillTheGreek
02-06-2012, 01:32 PM
I did not cry, but i am still In Shock .......It has to be one of the Greatest Giants Win Ever, Am i DREAMING>>>>>>>>>>>Wake Me UP !!

WR4Life
02-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Giant fans survived a 3 year championship less drought and cried?

You know Vikings and Bills fans are probably gonna think Giant fans are spoiled now.

Its not that I cried because its been so long between victories because it has only been 4 years. The reason I cried is because of everything they overcame, everything that was said, and because I just love the Giants so damn much.

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 02:10 PM

WTF?????</P>

I still haven't gone to bed.

And I'm already getting the shakes for September.

Gah!

bigjeep
02-06-2012, 02:36 PM
Who cried last night? I did. I couldn't help myself.</P>

I cried when I saw David Tyree interview! [:'(]</P>