PDA

View Full Version : Fire Coughlin.

GOBIGBLUE52
02-06-2012, 01:47 PM
<font color="#FF0000">The Patriots scored a touchdown. Game never should have been close.</font>

jomo
02-06-2012, 01:49 PM
<font color="#FF0000">The Patriots scored a touchdown. Game never should have been close.</font>
You beat me to the punch on this one.

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 01:50 PM
LOL</P>

LOVE the fact that the Coughlin haters really don't have a leg to stand on.</P>

Tom Coughlin will stop being the head coach of the New York Giants when TOM COUGHLIN decides he doesn't want to do it anymore.</P>

And not a second sooner.</P>

And i absolutely love it.</P>

</P>

PS:All you guys that hate Gilbride? 4 more years baby. </P>

SweetZombieJesus
02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
I was upset with Coughlin for the bad 2nd half football and no-shows.

He gets a Joe Torre leash with me from now on -- he'd have to foul up for about 7 years... Coach as long he wants.

Those flaws still bother me but I yield to the magic.

Drez
02-06-2012, 03:32 PM
LOL</P>

LOVE the fact that the Coughlin haters really don't have a leg to stand on.</P>

Tom Coughlin will stop being the head coach of the New York Giants when TOM COUGHLIN decides he doesn't want to do it anymore.</P>

And not a second sooner.</P>

And i absolutely love it.</P>

</P>

PS:All you guys that hate Gilbride? 4 more years baby. </P>

</P>

Funny thing is I can hear the Coughlin haters after our first late season slide or early playoff exit, "Well, TC's only won playoff games in those 2 years we won the SB."</P>

trenken311
02-06-2012, 03:34 PM
4 straight losses next year he'll be on the chopping block. Welcome to NY.

gmen0820
02-06-2012, 03:35 PM
PS:*All you guys that hate Gilbride?** 4 more years baby.* </P>Rats! Another 4 years of a great offense!? How can a team so lucky be sooooo misfortunate?

Dorkasaurus
02-06-2012, 03:41 PM
PS:*All you guys that hate Gilbride?** 4 more years baby.* </P>Rats! Another 4 years of a great offense!? How can a team so lucky be sooooo misfortunate?

Can Killdrive stop getting us to the SB and winning so we can fire him.....

I think one 3 and out next year he should be gone

gmen0820
02-06-2012, 05:34 PM

Can Killdrive stop getting us to the SB and winning so we can fire him.....

I think one 3 and out next year he should be goneYes! We need to stop giving him so much time to prove his worth. It only leads to January football and more support!! AHHHHHHH

Come on Raiders! Take him because he is only holding Eli and our offense back dammit.

Giant in Dallas
02-06-2012, 05:38 PM
How are we ever supposed to evaluate Eli if he's in the same system his whole career?