PDA

View Full Version : HUGE credit goes to...

Providence
02-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Weatherford.

His punt set up that safety and that safety, in my opinion was the play of the game. Without the safety the pats are down 2 instead of 4 on their last drive, that's a whole other ball game if you ask me, because a FG can win it.

Way to go Steve, you had a great game, a great post-season and a great regular season. I hope you are here for years to come!!!

eddygoombah
02-06-2012, 01:57 PM
+1

Kruunch
02-06-2012, 02:07 PM
+2

bluesince86
02-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Agreed, he played great!

nygsb42champs
02-06-2012, 02:13 PM
What a huge improvement over last year. Lets keep him around.

chizz
02-06-2012, 02:27 PM
What a difference a punter can make

Dorkasaurus
02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
I find it funny he came from the Jets ....whos coach guarenteed a Superbowl victory...to a team that actully won the SB !

Dover Giant
02-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Flawless punting gave the Pats a long field and helped seal the deal. Thanks!

TheReal_LT
02-06-2012, 02:57 PM
So glad we scooped him up after the stupid Jets let him go!

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Weatherford. His punt set up that safety and that safety, in my opinion was the play of the game. Without the safety the pats are down 2 instead of 4 on their last drive, that's a whole other ball game if you ask me, because a FG can win it. Way to go Steve, you had a great game, a great post-season and a great regular season. I hope you are here for years to come!!!</P>

that's not a whole other ball game if we ask you, it's a whole other ball game period.</P>

You stop trying to get 30 yards at a time and settle for 15 yards at a time, even 8-10 is good.</P>

Completely changes the game.</P>

another reason why pats fans who are pissed at Welker don't understand that while Brady played well, he had enough moments were he played poorly that cost his team the game.</P>

Elite_is_Eli
02-06-2012, 05:00 PM
Honestly, it upsets me a little bit in how unnoticed Weatherford's performance went last night during SB XLVI. Out of all of these online recaps and newspaper articles I read this morning, not one single article mentioned the phenomenal job Weatherford did.

Props to Weatherford for a great SB game and a great season.

Awesome eye Reese with this acquisition. As if we had a choice after last year [8-)]

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Honestly, it upsets me a little bit in how unnoticed Weatherford's performance went last night during SB XLVI. Out of all of these online recaps and newspaper articles I read this morning, not one single article mentioned the phenomenal job Weatherford did.

Props to Weatherford for a great SB game and a great season.

Awesome eye Reese with this acquisition. As if we had a choice after last year [8-)]
</P>

alot of radio commentators and frankly, Pats fans, are recongizing Weatherford's contribution.</P>

It'll be highlighted on America's Game. Just watch.</P>

eastbayblue
02-06-2012, 05:05 PM
I love this guy!