PDA

View Full Version : Rally in Parking Lot ?

elkiehound
02-06-2012, 02:54 PM
News says that the Rally tomorrow is in the Parking Lot of MetLife Stadium ?

Is this where it was last time ?

I was hoping it would be inside the stadium.

Voldamort
03-03-2012, 10:05 PM
it was

NYG216
03-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Seriously Voldamort, why are you bringing up all of the old threads?

Jet-Blue
03-04-2012, 02:57 PM

The only reason some people do it is to bring up post counts. I'm not saying this is the case, but I've seen people on forums pull the old, "Agreed", +1, etc. After a while, most people see that.

nhpgiantsfan
03-04-2012, 03:56 PM

That is how he has 1700 posts in 3 months. Lol. It is very annoying. Last night the whole first page was threads that were a month old that he just posted one word comments on.

Jet-Blue
03-04-2012, 04:49 PM

That is how he has 1700 posts in 3 months. Lol. It is very annoying. Last night the whole first page was threads that were a month old that he just posted one word comments on.

Actually closer to 2 months, but it does come to about 25 posts a day. LOL

Tuckit91
03-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Wow! Do people really care about there post count!

rainierjef
03-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Wow! Do people really care about there post count!

void joined way after me and his post coun't is almost double mines... i guess some people do

NYG216
03-05-2012, 10:43 AM

The only reason some people do it is to bring up post counts. I'm not saying this is the case, but I've seen people on forums pull the old, "Agreed", +1, etc. After a while, most people see that.

I understand pulling up a thread from the past because of a prediction (right or wrong) but to pull up all of these unanswered threads from a month ago is just strange.

I figured Voldamort was just trying to be funny, but if it is just to create a higher post count, that is just sad.

Wouldn't that be spam, and worthy of a ban?