PDA

View Full Version : Gisele mad at gmen fans

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 02:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIkIjI6r6i0

LOL at the guy who said "Eli owns your husband!"....love it, I wonder how Wes feels about what she said..awkward [:S]

Roosevelt
02-06-2012, 03:03 PM
She had one of those Southwest Airline moments.

TheReal_LT
02-06-2012, 03:35 PM
She just needs to STFU!

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 03:35 PM
lol

NYG4ME
02-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Looks like Wes Welker wont be invited to tom's house for dinner anytime soon.

TheReal_LT
02-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Looks like Wes Welker wont be invited to tom's house for dinner anytime soon.

LOL

Markroman
02-06-2012, 03:41 PM
Bridget Moniyhan gets her revenge! LOL

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Ann Mara vs Gisele......FIGHT!!

TheReal_LT
02-06-2012, 03:48 PM

My money is on Ann Mara...lol

lttaylor56
02-06-2012, 03:49 PM
It was hard to hear, in her ****ed up accent she said:

"My husband cannot ****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

In short, it's not Tom's fault, it's the team's fault. I guess Giselle did not play sports as a kid.

luvbigblue28
Frankly, I don't think he wants to have dinner
there anyway...
Talk about a sore loser with no sense of dignity,
this wench has it all in spades! Poor Tom, guess a woman needs more than a great body to be
a great person.

egyptian420

My money is on Ann Mara...lol
+2

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 03:53 PM

LOL at the guy who said "Eli owns your husband!"....love it, I wonder how Wes feels about what she said..awkward [:S]
</P>

Heckling an opposing players wife is classless. Supermodel or not.</P>

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 03:59 PM

</P>

</P>

Whatever dude.<FONT color=#ff0000>Yeah and asking fans to pray for her husband to win a game exudes class.</FONT> Give me a break.</P>

</P>

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 04:00 PM

</P>

</P>

Whatever dude.<FONT color=#ff0000>Yeah and asking fans to pray for her husband to win a game exudes class.</FONT> Give me a break.</P>

</P>

</P>

Then let me amend.</P>

Heckling a players wife, even if you don't like them, is classless.</P>

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 04:02 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Then let me amend.</P>

</P>

How does that conunteract the point I made in any way shape or form? She deserves all the heckling she got. Her pray for my husband plea was a massive disgrace and an embarassment.</P>

GreenZone
02-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Disgraceful behavior by alleged fans. Sounds like the quality of Jets fans in the one corner of MetLife stadium. Just pathetic. What would you think of Patriots fans doing that to Eli's wife at any time?

Voldamort
02-06-2012, 04:03 PM
is her nose getting big? or is she pissed ADRIANA Lima LOOKS BETTER NOW?

RoanokeFan
02-06-2012, 04:03 PM

"My husband cannot ****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times."

In short, it's not Tom's fault, it's the team's fault. I guess Giselle did not play sports as a kid.

She's trying to stack the deck for the eventual divorce settlement [;)]

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 04:04 PM
Disgraceful behavior by alleged fans. Sounds like the quality of Jets fans in the one corner of MetLife stadium. Just pathetic. What would you think of Patriots fans doing that to Eli's wife at any time?
</P>

Eli's wife has the common sense to not ask for fans to pray for multi-millionaires to win games. She got what she deserved. I say bravo to those fans.</P>

GreenZone
02-06-2012, 04:05 PM

How bout being gracious in winning?

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 04:06 PM
It was hard to hear, in her ****ed up accent she said: "My husband cannot ****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times." In short, it's not Tom's fault, it's the team's fault. I guess Giselle did not play sports as a kid.

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>She was real gracious asking fans to pray for her husband to win a game earlier this week.</FONT> Again she got what she deserved.</P>

RoanokeFan
02-06-2012, 04:07 PM

</p>

Heckling an opposing players wife is classless. Supermodel or not.</p>

Absolutely correct.

GreenZone
02-06-2012, 04:08 PM
It was hard to hear, in her ****ed up accent she said: "My husband cannot ****ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can't believe they dropped the ball so many times." In short, it's not Tom's fault, it's the team's fault. I guess Giselle did not play sports as a kid.

</p>

<font color="#ff0000">She was real gracious asking fans to pray for her husband to win a game earlier this week.</font> Again she got what she deserved.</p>

I'm so happy the team and management has class because so many fans are bizarre.

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 04:09 PM

</P>

Absolutely correct.
</P>

Asking fans to pray for her multi-millionaire husband to win game was way more classless. She made her own bed.</P>

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 04:11 PM

</P>

<FONT color=#ff0000>She was real gracious asking fans to pray for her husband to win a game earlier this week.</FONT> Again she got what she deserved.</P>

I'm so happy the team and management has class because so many fans are bizarre.
</P>

So you think it is classy and appropriate for amillionaire super model to ask fans to pray for her millionaire husband to win a game in the current state of this country and world and expect no repercussions? You are the weird one. Graciousness can only be extended so much before you become a doormat.</P>

GreenZone
02-06-2012, 04:11 PM

</p>

Absolutely correct.
</p>

Asking fans to pray for her multi-millionaire husband to win game was way more classless. She made her own bed.</p>

</p>

So, a judged classless act from a private email deserves for so-called fans to heckle a family member of a player. Some logic!</p>

DJloves
02-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Outside of Welker's dropped pass and one during the last minute, how many dropped passes did they have? I mean, we had a few ourselves....

Getting tired of hearing all this "giants only won because the other team beat themselves"

What about the holding call and the non-PI calls?

kkr
02-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Its funny, in good humour, not insulting and comes with the territory. Im sure she will be fine.

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 04:13 PM

</P>

Absolutely correct.
</P>

Asking fans to pray for her multi-millionaire husband to win game was way more classless. She made her own bed.</P>

</P>

So, a judged classless act from a private email deserves for so-called fans to heckle a family member of a player. Some logic!</P>

</P>

It is not judged classlessness. It is the very definition of self absorbed behavior with no sense of what is important in life and what is going on around you. It wasn't just in private. She took it public on her own.</P>

GreenZone
02-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Its funny, in good humour, not insulting and comes with the territory. Im sure she will be fine.

So, you were there to tell all these things? Good fun to berate a family member of a player. Do you think before you write? Turn it around and think of scum Patriot fans having access to Abby. Then think about what Eli would think about "fun-loving" fans doing that?

Family members are off limit.

Now, tell me John Mara would not agree.

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Personally I wouldn't have heckled her, but I admit I enjoyed it just because she wasn't too classy in her response either (granted, it was to the people she was with and not intended towards Giants fans)

It's morally wrong I admit, it's a guilty pleasure I guess

kkr
02-06-2012, 04:20 PM

So, you were there to tell all these things?

You were there to inform me otherwise? Thought as much.

We are going off the clip shown and based on that i think my comments are fair. It comes with the territory.

lttaylor56
02-06-2012, 04:20 PM

</p>

Heckling an opposing players wife is classless.* Supermodel or not.</p>

Absolutely correct.
True.

Just my opinion here: I was trying to consider Giselle's motivations for publishing that email:

1>She sincerely wanted to support her husband
2>Tom has been professionally and personally damaged since sb 42, it is wearing on him and their relationship and Giselle is sick of it?

idk , just sayin.

Hostetler
02-06-2012, 04:21 PM
color me purple but.. if anyone heckled my wife for what my actions or teams actions caused, I would beat the living crap out of them and if I couldn't do it with my hands id find something to do it with. Spouses and significant partners have absolutely no impact with on the field stuff.</P>

</P>

Hoping and asking for prayers for her husbands success is not classless, regardless of what economic bracket they are in, and to single her out is conduct more in line with Jets and Eagles fans.</P>

</P>

This conduct shames ALL Giants fans and tarnishes our "classy" image</P>

kkr
02-06-2012, 04:24 PM

TBF you are right with that, i was looking at is as more of some banter between some fans and a well recognised international super model. But you are right.

Redeyejedi
02-06-2012, 04:25 PM
color me purple but.. if anyone heckled my wife for what my actions or teams actions caused, I would beat the living crap out of them and if I couldn't do it with my hands id find something to do it with.* Spouses and significant partners have absolutely no impact with on the field stuff.</P>

*</P>

****** Hoping and asking for prayers for her husbands success is not classless, regardless of what economic bracket they are in, and to single her out is conduct more in line with Jets and Eagles fans.</P>

*</P>

*** This conduct shames ALL Giants fans and tarnishes our "classy" image</P>I agree. That and the Yankee fans spilling beer on Cliff Lees wife what is wrong with some people seriously.

Redeyejedi
02-06-2012, 04:25 PM
color me purple but.. if anyone heckled my wife for what my actions or teams actions caused, I would beat the living crap out of them and if I couldn't do it with my hands id find something to do it with.* Spouses and significant partners have absolutely no impact with on the field stuff.</P>

*</P>

****** Hoping and asking for prayers for her husbands success is not classless, regardless of what economic bracket they are in, and to single her out is conduct more in line with Jets and Eagles fans.</P>

*</P>

*** This conduct shames ALL Giants fans and tarnishes our "classy" image</P>I agree. That and the Yankee fans spilling beer on Cliff Lees wife what is wrong with some people seriously.

bigblue4417
02-06-2012, 04:27 PM

</p>

I don't think he was heckling her sir. Just simply stating a fact regarding our QB and her husband. lol

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Hoping and asking for prayers for her husbands success is not classless, regardless of what economic bracket they are in, and to single her out is conduct more in line with Jets and Eagles fans.</P>

</P>

Then you are living in the same fantasy world she lives in. It is an utter disgrace, and she should be ashamed of herself for expecting people living in today's society and dealing with what they have to daily to waste their prayers on her and her husband's already multi-million dollarsuccess. How much more do they need to have compared to the folks she was asking to pray for them.</P>

FLNYGFAN
02-06-2012, 04:28 PM

</P>

Heckling an opposing players wife is classless.* Supermodel or not.</P>

</P>

Whatever dude.*<FONT color=#ff0000>Yeah and asking fans to pray for her husband to win a game exudes class.</FONT> Give me a break.</P>

*</P>

</P>

Then let me amend.</P>

The comment of "Eli owns your husband", is not heckling, but a statement of fact.

PRFan
02-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Did she actually ask fans to pray? I thought it was a leak email from friends and family?

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 04:29 PM
a supermodel getting heckled?

Oh im sure she has never had to deal with that before.

SouthernGiant56
02-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Quick, somebody get her a cheeseburger!

Hostetler
02-06-2012, 04:40 PM

</P>

Then you are living in the same fantasy world she lives in. It is an utter disgrace, and she should be ashamed of herself for expecting people living in today's society and dealing with what they have to daily to waste their prayers on her and her husband's already multi-million dollarsuccess. How much more do they need to have compared to the folks she was asking to pray for them.</P>

</P>

</P>

What does their economic status have to do with anything??? Money was never the issue, she asked for prayers for her husband to perform well in a big game, same as all of us prayed that Eli would. Just because they have money does not exempt them from having human feelings and doubts and for a fans to verbally assault her is just downright classless.</P>

</P>

How would you feel if your wife or significant other asked for prayers regarding your promotion or raise and instead I got the promotion and raise and heckled your wife???</P>

MikeIsaGiant
She straight up PMSing

swordfish
In all seriousness. I don't blame her for saying what she said, people that is her husband. Plus those people that whuere saying those things acted like a bunch of 10 year olds. And Toms receivers did start to have some butter fingers when it mattered most, He played a great game, his owner needs to stop beign cheap and get the man some weapons, that dink and dunk will only take you so far, the guy was cutting us up like a surgeon in the second and third quarter, if anyone here cam tell me with a serious face that you where not concerned at that moment you are full of you know what.

GreenZone

What she has or hasn't had to deal with in her profession is irrelevant. This is talking about classless fans here and many now on this board.

These are many of the same fans who will be trashing Giant players, coaches, etc. before next season ever begins. Mark my words.

When there is nothing to trash the Giants on at the moment, trash an opponents player's wife. Like vultures waiting for the opportunity...

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 04:45 PM

What she has or hasn't had to deal with in her profession is irrelevant. This is talking about classless fans here and many now on this board.

These are many of the same fans who will be trashing Giant players, coaches, etc. before next season ever begins.* Mark my words.

When there is nothing to trash the Giants on at the moment, trash an opponents player's wife. Like vultures waiting for the opportunity...

Have you ever been to a sports game . I have had worse said to me than her . She as a celbrity should have thicker skin ... Getting a bit of trrash talk goes with marring a pro athlete .

GreenZone
02-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Have you ever been to a sports game . I have had worse said to me than her . She as a celbrity should have thicker skin ... Getting a bit of trrash talk goes with marring a pro athlete .

Sounds like you are on the side of 49er fan mentality.

You're saying: "Oh, I've seen a bank robbed, so it's ok if I steal a little somethin' from my local store."

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 05:05 PM

Sounds like you are on the side of 49er fan mentality.

You're saying: "Oh, I've seen a bank robbed, so it's ok if I steal a little somethin' from my local store."

There is a huge difference from friendly trash talking such as Eli owns your husband than there is putting death threats on people ...

She was dumb enough as a celbrity to ask for people to pray for a win , she should be a good sport and say something like today he is does ...

I have no sympathy as I been ribbed far worse by Yankee fasns when I wore a Met Jersey and I aint a celebrity flaunting my famer like she has either

bigblue4417
02-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Quick, somebody get her a cheeseburger!

LMAO!!!

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 05:15 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

What does their economic status have to do with anything??? Money was never the issue, she asked for prayers for her husband to perform well in a big game, same as all of us prayed that Eli would. Just because they have money does not exempt them from having human feelings and doubts and for a fans to verbally assault her is just downright classless.</P>

</P>

How would you feel if your wife or significant other asked for prayers regarding your promotion or raise and instead I got the promotion and raise and heckled your wife???</P>

</P>

Abby didn't ask those who have much more important things to pray for to pray for her husband to do well. If we pray on our own without being asked to that is one thing. I take great offense whencelebritymillionaires have the gaul to ask their fans to pray for them. Fans will pray on their own,I don't need some millionaire wench to coerce me to do so.</P>

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 05:26 PM
</P>

Eli's wife has the common sense to not ask for fans to pray for multi-millionaires to win games. She got what she deserved. I say bravo to those fans.</P>

</P>

But if she had you'd be OK with Pats fans heckling her after a loss?</P>

Nice double standard. Its bush league even if they ask people to pray for their husbands.</P>

We're Giants fans. We're supposed to have class.</P>

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 05:29 PM
But if she had you'd be OK with Pats fans heckling her after a loss?

If she actually said anything about football, yes. But she doesnt say anything, gives fans no reason to say anything to her.

Gisele talks about football, hell she ripped the WRs on the Pats. She should be able to take a ripping if shes going to be giving them.

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 05:30 PM
Its funny, in good humour, not insulting and comes with the territory.* Im sure she will be fine.

So, you were there to tell all these things? Good fun to berate a family member of a player. Do you think before you write? Turn it around and think of scum Patriot fans having access to Abby. Then think about what Eli would think about "fun-loving" fans doing that?

u overlook one major aspect of this. abby is not a celebrity whose already in the eye of the public.

giselle absolutely is, and has made it clear she has no issue being in the public eye doing her job BUT ALSO being the wife of brady. u want to be famous, something abby makes clear she could care less about, ur going to have interactions with people.

its the unwritten law of being famous and a celebrity.

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 05:32 PM
But if she had you'd be OK with Pats fans heckling her after a loss? If she actually said anything about football, yes. But she doesnt say anything, gives fans no reason to say anything to her. Gisele talks about football, hell she ripped the WRs on the Pats. She should be able to take a ripping if shes going to be giving them.</P>

The comments about the WR's came after she was heckled. If you watch it you can see that she tries to take it with a smile and got frustrated. It was just a few minutes after they lost the SB.</P>

It was a classless move by whoever was heckling her.</P>

Morehead State
But if she had you'd be OK with Pats fans heckling her after a loss? If she actually said anything about football, yes. But she doesnt say anything, gives fans no reason to say anything to her. Gisele talks about football, hell she ripped the WRs on the Pats. She should be able to take a ripping if shes going to be giving them.</P>

The comments about the WR's came after she was heckled. If you watch it you can see that she tries to take it with a smile and got frustrated. It was just a few minutes after they lost the SB.</P>

It was a classless move by whoever was heckling her.</P>

repeatchamps
</P>

</P>

But if she had you'd be OK with Pats fans heckling her after a loss?</P>

Nice double standard. Its bush league even if they ask people to pray for their husbands.</P>

We're Giants fans. We're supposed to have class.</P>

</P>

No double standard. I'd have the same opinion if Abby did what Gisele did. My religious beliefs are my own and I will not be told by anyone who to pray for and that includes Eli's wife Abby.</P>

egyptian420
But if she had you'd be OK with Pats fans heckling her after a loss?

If she actually said anything about football, yes. But she doesnt say anything, gives fans no reason to say anything to her.

Gisele talks about football, hell she ripped the WRs on the Pats. She should be able to take a ripping if shes going to be giving them.
That's the only reason I found this amusing. How the fans got a response out of her which put Brady in an awkward spot between her and his teammate, who already took full blame for the drop and probably feels awful for it.

I personally wouldn't have heckled her, but seeing her response made me feel less guilty about it.

benched
02-06-2012, 05:33 PM
A whole lot of nothin really. Both the "heckler" and the model were filled with the emotion of the game and a little banter is par for the course. Both obviously had a hard time keeping their mouth shut. If I were with the guy, I would have tried to stop him though.

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 05:34 PM
The comments about the WR's came after she was heckled.*

I dont see how timeline is relevant here. She clearly has and continues to talk football.

Anyone who talks about football is open to being heckled about football.

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Its funny, in good humour, not insulting and comes with the territory.* Im sure she will be fine.

u overlook one major aspect of this. abby is not a celebrity whose already in the eye of the public.

giselle absolutely is, and has made it clear she has no issue being in the public eye doing her job BUT ALSO being the wife of brady. u want to be famous, something abby makes clear she could care less about, ur going to have interactions with people.

not to mention, was it heckling when jessica simpson wore a romo jersey when they lost to us in the 07 playoffs?

when ur in the public eye and its ur job to do so, and u make it a point to use ur marriage to a pro football player to enhance ur status as a celebrity and model, u are fair game to fans talking to u about the game.

lets be clear, no giants fan was throwing beer on her or cursing her out or shoving her, all that was done was a giants fan made a comment to a celebrity whose in the public eye.

to cry about it in defense of giselle, regardless of how hot she is, is a bit lame

rainierjef
02-06-2012, 05:38 PM
who gives a flying **** if its classless or not fans heckle players, threaten players, and family all the time im sure eli's wife got heckled coming into the stadium by some fans. i find it funny cause you know why shes gets on a private jet with bottle of the expensive good stuff and goes back to her model lifestyle married to a future hall of fame QB booo ****ing hooo poor gisele she got heckled by a giants fan he didn't even curse at the ***** if it was me there would of been some obscenities in there i have no shame and i don't care.

rainierjef
02-06-2012, 05:43 PM

not to mention, was it heckling when jessica simpson wore a romo jersey when they lost to us in the 07 playoffs?

when ur in the public eye and its ur job to do so, and u make it a point to use ur marriage to a pro football player to enhance ur status as a celebrity and model, u are fair game to fans talking to u about the game.

lets be clear, no giants fan was throwing beer on her or cursing her out or shoving her, all that was done was a giants fan made a comment to a celebrity whose in the public eye.

to cry about it in defense of giselle, regardless of how hot she is, is a bit lame

couldn't of said it better.

its like you all want to come to the rescue of this billionare model all for the sake of maintaining classiness smfh this is sports she wasn't classy when she threw bradys receivers under the bus with her comment like brady is god and don't make bad throws. the pick by a line backer was your fault shouldn't have been thrown eli wouldn't have done it. besides what has she done to give back to people in need? besides the tax write off **** all celebrities do? shes a celebrity im sure she's heard worst than that especially in indy / miami of with the jets fans or definitely the steelers. boo hoo she got trolled by a fan lets all cry for her pain

Cindy in INdy
02-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Bridget Moniyhan gets her revenge! LOL
Absolutely Agree, thought about that girl during the game. I hope that pretty much lets Brady know about Karma...

FBomb
02-06-2012, 05:51 PM
Wow!!! There's A LOT of over reacting on both sides of this issuie in this thread. </P>

What was said to her wasn't all that bad.......I have heard a lot worse.....but to say she's disgrace because she asked people to pray for Tom to win is absurd. How many Giants fans prayed for Eli to win? Is he not a multi-million dollar QB?</P>

This thread is filled with over reaction and hypocrisy and should die a quick death. We just won the SB for Gods sake!!</P>

I will say that her comment about dropped passes should be addressed, but only by her husband.</P>

</P>

GreenZone
02-06-2012, 05:53 PM
No double standard. I'd have the same opinion if Abby did what Gisele did. My religious beliefs are my own and I will not be told by anyone who to pray for and that includes Eli's wife Abby.

You were sent the private email by Giselle? It was private, so no, no one was telling you anything. Not only that, but the email that was sent to friends (and a betrayor who leaked it to the press), and she "asked" people...

Funny how people justify how that since they believe someone did something wrong, or since they are a celebrity, then it's OK to be a jerk towards them. And they justify it with falsehoods. Fascinating logic.

paul007
02-06-2012, 06:27 PM
She shouldn't get her panty all wet. She was just being harrassed and snapped. It happens.

Hostetler
02-06-2012, 06:34 PM
so treating people with dignity and respect is arbitrary to ones economic and social status??</P>

</P>

this is where parents went wrong in america.</P>

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 06:38 PM
so treating people with dignity and respect is arbitrary to ones economic and social status??</P>

*</P>

youve never been to a football game, have you.

Hostetler
02-06-2012, 06:55 PM

</P>

youve never been to a football game, have you.</P>

of course I have, back when tickets were affordable, mid '80s, been to baseball games and hockey games as well, only bad experiences I had were in Yankee stadium and Nassua coliseum and well, Islander fans are just below eagles fans.</P>

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 07:15 PM

</P>

</P>

You have hit the nail on the head. </P>

NYGRealityCheck
02-06-2012, 07:48 PM
I think she should express her frustation in a GoDaddy.com commercial...

Poor Welker won't be hitting that anytime soon.

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 07:52 PM
No double standard. I'd have the same opinion if Abby did what Gisele did. My religious beliefs are my own and I will not be told by anyone who to pray for and that includes Eli's wife Abby.

You were sent the private email by Giselle? It was private, so no, no one was telling you anything. Not only that, but the email that was sent to friends (and a betrayor who leaked it to the press), and she "asked" people...

Funny how people justify how that since they believe someone did something wrong, or since they are a celebrity, then it's OK to be a jerk towards them. And they justify it with falsehoods. Fascinating logic.
</P>

It was not leaked by someone. We are not talking about private emails. Gisele took it public on her own. Using revisionist history to support your point is quite pathetic.</P>

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 07:54 PM
I think she should express her frustation in a GoDaddy.com commercial...

Poor Welker won't be hitting that anytime soon.

yea hes hitting something 100 times better. check out his fiance

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 07:58 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Who are any of you to determine what feels disrespectful to people. I feel disrepsected when people like Gisele ask random people to send prayers her way so her and Tom terrific can hoard more success like they friggin need it when there is many more important places people can put their prayers in these trying times. No one will tell me what to pray for. So poor Gisele got disrespected by a Giants fan. Boo friggin hoo. She doesn't care that she may have disrepected people when she asked them to waste their prayers on her and her husband so why should I care if she was disrespected.</P>

ashleymarie
02-06-2012, 08:13 PM
I wouldn't have heckled her, but I would not have tried to stop it either. IMO she put her foot in the water without knowing how deep the pool was.

Hostetler
02-06-2012, 10:37 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

Who are any of you to determine what feels disrespectful to people. I feel disrepsected when people like Gisele ask random people to send prayers her way so her and Tom terrific can hoard more success like they friggin need it when there is many more important places people can put their prayers in these trying times. No one will tell me what to pray for. So poor Gisele got disrespected by a Giants fan. Boo friggin hoo. She doesn't care that she may have disrepected people when she asked them to waste their prayers on her and her husband so why should I care if she was disrespected.</P>

</P>

from what i have read and understand is this</P>

1 it was a private message that was leaked, and</P>

2 she never friggin asked you or any other giants fan to pray for TB</P>

</P>

anyway - you type of attitude and demeanor belongs more on the eagles board than here.</P>

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 10:53 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

anyway - you type of attitude and demeanor belongs more on the eagles board than here.</P>

</P>

She was the one who leaked it. You are missing the point.I know she didn't ask Giants fans to pray for Tom Brady, I just find it insulting to the people she does ask to do such a thing for reasons I already stated. Don't lump me in with Eagles fans and their demeanor you don't know me ok so quit making judgments. Did I say I would heckle her in that situation no I did not. I simply said I don't give a darn that someone did. How do we even know the person who heckled was even a Giants fan! Did you even see the guy who said it? Maybe it was Colts fan who hates Brady. Stop lecturing other Giants fans on how they should act and how they should feel about people. It is a free country pal and we are not employed by the Giants.</P>

KillaRich
02-06-2012, 11:01 PM

</P>

</P>

Whatever dude.*<FONT color=#ff0000>Yeah and asking fans to pray for her husband to win a game exudes class.</FONT> Give me a break.</P>

*</P>

lol...idky i just found your response hilarious..... i agree though...this is sports...you get "heckled"

EDIT: well on second thought maybe not his wife..... i mean what is she gonna do? But she did ask for a prayer so idk...i cant say she deserved it cuz if it was eli's wife id be talking ish right now

Hostetler
02-06-2012, 11:17 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

She was the one who leaked it. You are missing the point.I know she didn't ask Giants fans to pray for Tom Brady, I just find it insulting to the people she does ask to do such a thing for reasons I already stated. Don't lump me in with Eagles fans and their demeanor you don't know me ok so quit making judgments. Did I say I would heckle her in that situation no I did not. I simply said I don't give a darn that someone did. How do we even know the person who heckled was even a Giants fan! Did you even see the guy who said it? Maybe it was Colts fan who hates Brady. Stop lecturing other Giants fans on how they should act and how they should feel about people. It is a free country pal and we are not employed by the Giants.</P>

</P>

I am not missing any point, a wife was doing her best to support her husband. You brought up socio-economic standings, then public figure , then a whole lot of other crap. And, sir, I lump you witheagles fans by your actions and demeanor here on these boards. As your last sentence so eloquently states "it's a free country" and I can judge you anyway I please.</P>

repeatchamps
02-06-2012, 11:28 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I am not missing any point, a wife was doing her best to support her husband. You brought up socio-economic standings, then public figure , then a whole lot of other crap. And, sir, I lump you witheagles fans by your actions and demeanor here on these boards. As your last sentence so eloquently states "it's a free country" and I can judge you anyway I please.</P>

</P>

Sad for you then that you can go ahead and judge someone through a computer screen. You are correct about one thingit is your right to do so but it is stillsad for you that you can assume you know what you need to about me based on this particular discussion.My opinions on this topic has nothing to do with my actions on this board overall. This topic has gone the way of non-football and has nothing to do with how I handle myself on football topics and have for quite a number of years. I don't have to justify myself to you or anyone on this subject. I suggest we drop this topic now and perhapsfocus onthe contibutions made to football discussion and see what is valuable to other posters on this board. Something tells me you will find my contributions on football topics is quite valued here and has been for multiple years.</P>

I hold prayer very sacredly and I know plenty of people who felt the same way asI do about Gisele's plea. They were all Pats fans too. They did not like it at all for the reasonsI mentioned.</P>

rebelfan1966
02-06-2012, 11:29 PM

</P>

Hey... sit down for this....I actually agree with you 100%.

abjr
02-07-2012, 12:36 AM
The comments about the WR's came after she was heckled. If you watch it you can see that she tries to take it with a smile and got frustrated. It was just a few minutes after they lost the SB.

It was a classless move by whoever was heckling her.</p>

I agree. Yes, it's a sporting event and fans can get rowdy, but I would never even think about heckling a woman (famous or not). That was truly classless. I really hope that bozo was a fan of some other team.
</p>

</p>

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 01:11 AM
we don't want to taint the classy image that the giants have been building since the beginning of the organization. lets censor everything we do so other giants fans can be happy that were classy.

so when i go on nfl.com and comment on something and a cowboys fan or eagles fan rips me and calls me a ni@@er i'll just say go one guys.

or when i'm leaving my own stadium after the giants lose to the eagles and im being heckled on the friggin always late, always broke, hot and sweaty nj path train back to times square i'll just say hah ha guys good game.

or when im with my girl and shes wearing my jacobs jersey and jets fans say some outlandish **** that makes you just want to fight i'll just laugh at it lok like a ***** in front of my woman and keep it moving

or in a room full of redskins fans talking **** from beginning to end win or lose

cause i really don't want to and don't think any giants fan should express extreme joy for their team winning the super bowl, or show pride for their team after excruciating loss. or just represent in general. we don't want to **** up the classy image. were to classy to heckle players or their spouses even if what we say wasn't even all that bad "eli owns your husband." somebody arrest that guy for verbal harassment. but its okay for them to do it too us and to our players and to our players spouses or kids whatever.

if any of you have been to an eagles game in philly then you would understand me when i say **** being classy that ****s for the birds and old people. no offense

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 01:31 AM

</P>

+1. Totally. Just classless garbage.

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 01:35 AM
can i ask an honest question all the people that thinks this is classless how old are you?

Hostetler
02-07-2012, 11:10 AM
can i ask an honest question all the people that thinks this is classless how old are you?
</P>

I am 47</P>

Morehead State
02-07-2012, 11:25 AM
we don't want to taint the classy image that the giants have been building since the beginning of the organization. lets censor everything we do so other giants fans can be happy that were classy.

so when i go on nfl.com and comment on something and a cowboys fan or eagles fan rips me and calls me a ni@@er i'll just say go one guys.

or when i'm leaving my own stadium after the giants lose to the eagles and im being heckled on the friggin always late, always broke, hot and sweaty nj path train back to times square i'll just say hah ha guys good game.

or when im with my girl and shes wearing my jacobs jersey and jets fans say some outlandish **** that makes you just want to fight i'll just laugh at it lok like a ***** in front of my woman and keep it moving

or in a room full of redskins fans talking **** from beginning to end win or lose

cause i really don't want to and don't think any giants fan should express extreme joy for their team winning the super bowl, or show pride for their team after excruciating loss. or just represent in general. we don't want to **** up the classy image. were to classy to heckle players or their spouses even if what we say wasn't even all that bad "eli owns your husband." somebody arrest that guy for verbal harassment. but its okay for them to do it too us and to our players and to our players spouses or kids whatever.

if any of you have been to an eagles game in philly then you would understand me when i say **** being classy that ****s for the birds and old people. no offense
</P>

If you don't understand the difference between trash talking other fans in good fun or talking smack on the internet and heckling the wife of a player in person right after a heartbreaking loss than you are absolutely lost.</P>

No one is suggesting that anyone should be "arrested". Its just classless, and beneath Giants fans.</P>

We aren't Eagles fans after all.</P>

</P>

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 07:11 PM
maybe the giants organization should send you a check monthly to mantain the classiness of the organization, and then maybe your opinion would be vaild. beneath giants fan who puts you on this high pedestal above other fans? so giants fans are more classy than everyother fan out there? thats thinking ignorantly therefore unclassy. i just hate this lets be classy nonsense while no one else cares about it. </P>

how many giants fans out there or fans in general get heckled in the street, with their spouses or kids? this is the game i don't know how games were back in the 60's or 70's maybe things were a little more civil then maybe you can tell me how it was back then but were in the 2000's and no body really cares for that nowadays. im glad that fan said he he was obviously excited about the win and got a shot to make a rather funny comment to the wife of the ******bag QB of the pats. im pretty sure if brady was there nothing would have changed he would of said it as well. but maintain your classiness cuase obviously your being paid to do so, it matters alot too you. </P>

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 07:16 PM

</P>

If you don't understand the difference between trash talking other fans in good fun or talking smack on the internet and heckling the wife of a player in person right after a heartbreaking loss than you are absolutely lost.</P>

No one is suggesting that anyone should be "arrested". Its just classless, and beneath Giants fans.</P>

We aren't Eagles fans after all.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

and if im lost then your illiterate cause i specifically said "or when im with my girl and shes wearing my jacobs jersey and jets fans say some outlandish **** that makes you just want to fight i'll just laugh at it lok like a ***** in front of my woman and keep it moving." </P>

and what seperates fan heckling in good fun as suppose to fan heckling in bad nature??? please enlighten me. boo hoo heartbreaking loss smh who cares what they felt when they lost, you guys have your sympathy priorities all jacked up. <FONT color=#ff0000>sorry mr. kraft, sorry giselle, sorry brady for losing the super bowl as a giant im deeply saddened for your loss.
</FONT>
</P>

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 07:19 PM

She's trying to stack the deck for the eventual divorce settlement* [;)]

She makes more money than Tom Brady does. Way more.

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 07:21 PM

She's trying to stack the deck for the eventual divorce settlement* [;)]

Exactly. Lets just savor the fact that we won the SuperBowl against a team that was a great opponent and played their hearts out.

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 07:27 PM

*** </P>

Then you are living in the same fantasy world she lives in. It is an utter disgrace, and she should be ashamed of herself for expecting people living in today's society and dealing with what they have to daily to waste their prayers on her and her husband's already multi-million dollar*success. How much more do they need to have compared to the folks she was asking to pray for them.</P>

</P>

*</P>

*************** What does their economic status have to do with anything??? Money was never the issue, she asked for prayers for her husband to perform well in a big game, same as all of us prayed that Eli would.* Just because they have money does not exempt them from having human feelings and doubts and for a fans to verbally assault her is just downright classless.</P>

*</P>

************** How would you feel if your wife or significant other asked for prayers regarding your promotion or raise and instead I got the promotion and raise and heckled your wife???</P>

</P>

Abby didn't ask those who have much more important things to pray for to pray for her husband to do well. If we pray on our own without being asked to that is one thing. I take great offense when*celebrity*millionaires have the gaul to ask their fans to pray for them. Fans will pray on their own,*I don't need some millionaire wench to coerce me to do so.</P>

Did you take offense when the entire NY Giants sidelines was kneeling in prayer that Scott Norwood missed the field goal in SuperBowl XXV?

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 07:30 PM

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 07:44 PM
It is ridiculous that folks are actually defending that punk for yelling at Tom Bray’s wife. Her husband played his heart out and all she probably wanted to do at that moment was to get to him to offer him some comfort. The guy wouldn’t have the stones to say it to Tom Bradys face if he were alone with him. Heck Gissele probably could have kicked his butt. She defended her husband and actually didn’t need to scream like the moron that was yelling at her.

i don’t know what game you folks watched but if you think we owned that team then you folks are insane. We matched up well against that Patriots team and regarless of the betting line we were expected by a lot of folks, a good deal on these boards to win by 14. I am not gonna diminish that victory by putting down a team that over achieved and played their hearts. Yeah that pass to Welker was a little behind him and he had to lay out for it so it is not really his fault he didn’t haul it in but there were three defenders around him and Tom Brady put that ball where only he had a chance at it. Tom Brady at the end of the second and beginning of the third quarter played as good as I have ever seen a QB play. New England was on the verge of getting blown out and he brought them back in that game. Kenny Phillips made a great play knocking down that Hail Mary he threw at the end of the game. That was a perfectly thrown ball. His throw on 4 and 16 was also perfect.

I am really proud that NY Giants pulled out this win because we almost didn’t.

What that idiot creep should have said to Giselle if he had to say anything at all should have been “great game. your husband played awesome” and showed some class. Instead he choose to be a gutless creep.

Heck I would have been happy to have been close enough to have taken a picture of her.

GameTime
02-07-2012, 07:51 PM
lets see....her husbands team just lost the SB. There were several catchable passes that were dropped. She probably doesnt really know the in's and out's of the game very well so she sees it in a biased manner of course. To top all off she has an obnoxious fan yelling at her unprovoked. Dont blame her one bit what she said. It wasnt right but I dont blame her.

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 07:58 PM
lets see....her husbands team just lost the SB. There were several catchable passes that were dropped. She probably doesnt really know the in's and out's of the game very well so she sees it in a biased manner of course. To top all off she has an obnoxious fan yelling at her unprovoked. Dont blame her one bit what she said. It wasnt right but I dont blame her.

Exactly and she didn’t yell back at him.

GameTime
02-07-2012, 08:01 PM
lets see....her husbands team just lost the SB. There were several catchable passes that were dropped. She probably doesnt really know the in's and out's of the game very well so she sees it in a biased manner of course. To top all off she has an obnoxious fan yelling at her unprovoked. Dont blame her one bit what she said. It wasnt right but I dont blame her. Exactly and she didn’t yell back at him.</P>

she could have launched a few Fbombs there. Would have been understandable...</P>

</P>

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 08:17 PM
you know whats funny about this. that you call that fan classless for what he said but everyone.. .EVERYONE of you have had classless moments and will have classless moments throughout your life of being a fan of any team. so continue to ride your high horses about the situation when another fan comes up in here and talks trash be the classier person and ignore it, walk away and all that j***. i'll stay classless and retaliate verbally. what that fan said wasn't even bad smfh if he would of thrown something or poured something on giselle or even cursed then i would of been okay thats a little extreme but he was happy we won, and said what he said out of joy. i spoke to three females about this and they all said they would just laugh it off it wasn't even degrading what he said...smh what does that say about you guys?

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 08:18 PM
lets see....her husbands team just lost the SB. There were several catchable passes that were dropped. She probably doesnt really know the in's and out's of the game very well so she sees it in a biased manner of course. To top all off she has an obnoxious fan yelling at her unprovoked. Dont blame her one bit what she said. It wasnt right but I dont blame her. Exactly and she didn’t yell back at him.</P>

she could have launched a few Fbombs there. Would have been understandable...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

and if she did i would of been like lmao thats whats up. shes human she's entitled to launch some Fbombs at a fan that heckled her. </P>

Firenugget
02-07-2012, 08:19 PM
you know whats funny about this. that you call that fan classless for what he said but everyone.. .EVERYONE of you have had classless moments and will have classless moments throughout your life of being a fan of any team. so continue to ride your high horses about the situation when another fan comes up in here and talks trash be the classier person and ignore it, walk away and all that j***. i'll stay classless and retaliate verbally. what that fan said wasn't even bad smfh if he would of thrown something or poured something on giselle or even cursed then i would of been okay thats a little extreme but he was happy we won, and said what he said out of joy. i spoke to three females about this and they all said they would just laugh it off it wasn't even degrading what he said...smh what does that say about you guys?

I don't think it was that bad. I'm sure the guy meant it all in fun and she got all butt hurt....btw what does smh mean?

slipknottin
02-07-2012, 08:20 PM
Jacobs said "she needs to continue to be cute and shutup"

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 08:22 PM

I actually think if he would have thrown something at him that she would have punched him.

Fans talking trash to one another is one thing but the guys wife is just classless.

Like I said before I would have been happy to be close enough to her to have taken a pitcure.

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 08:26 PM
you know whats funny about this. that you call that fan classless for what he said but everyone.. .EVERYONE of you have had classless moments and will have classless moments throughout your life of being a fan of any team. so continue to ride your high horses about the situation when another fan comes up in here and talks trash be the classier person and ignore it, walk away and all that j***. i'll stay classless and retaliate verbally. what that fan said wasn't even bad smfh if he would of thrown something or poured something on giselle or even cursed then i would of been okay thats a little extreme but he was happy we won, and said what he said out of joy. i spoke to three females about this and they all said they would just laugh it off it wasn't even degrading what he said...smh what does that say about you guys? I actually think if he would have thrown something at him that she would have punched him. Fans talking trash to one another is one thing but the guys wife is just classless. Like I said before I would have been happy to be close enough to her to have taken a pitcure.</P>

and i respect you opinion but she is not the only spouse that has been heckled by fans, and she got the light version of heckling, but people on this MB all rush to her aid like she got cussed out or something. it comes with the territory of being a celebrity and being a celebrity wife of a pro football QB. I'm pretty sure she's heard worst from jets fans just saying </P>

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Jacobs said "she needs to continue to be cute and shutup"</P>

lmao for real? lol smh ( shaking my head ) can you link where he said that lol </P>

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 10:04 PM
I personally wouldn't have gone after the wife, but all is fair in love and New York.

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 10:14 PM

</P>

</P>

*</P>

</P>

Then let me amend.</P>

+100. Nobody (especially a players wife) should be heckled. And an athlete doesn't need to be heckled either -- especially in front of his wife.

Just enjoy the victory, fellow Giant fans. No reason to act like arrogant jerks towards Giselle and Brady. What did Brady ever do to you or the Giants?

Cindy in INdy
02-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Obviously, after SB XLII and XLVI, Brady ain't DUN NUTTIN

buffyblue
02-08-2012, 03:22 AM
you know whats funny about this. that you call that fan classless for what he said but everyone.. .EVERYONE of you have had classless moments and will have classless moments throughout your life of being a fan of any team. so continue to ride your high horses about the situation when another fan comes up in here and talks trash be the classier person and ignore it, walk away and all that j***. i'll stay classless and retaliate verbally. what that fan said wasn't even bad smfh if he would of thrown something or poured something on giselle or even cursed then i would of been okay thats a little extreme but he was happy we won, and said what he said out of joy. i spoke to three females about this and they all said they would just laugh it off it wasn't even degrading what he said...smh what does that say about you guys? I actually think if he would have thrown something at him that she would have punched him. Fans talking trash to one another is one thing but the guys wife is just classless. Like I said before I would have been happy to be close enough to her to have taken a pitcure.</P>

and i respect you opinion but she is not the only spouse that has been heckled by fans, and she got the light version of heckling, but people on this MB all rush to her aid like she got cussed out or something. it comes with the territory of being a celebrity and being a celebrity wife of a pro football QB. I'm pretty sure she's heard worst from jets fans just saying </P>

Are we really using NY Jets fans as our barometer now? The only fans lower than NY Jets fans are San Francisco 49er fans. Please find a different barometer.

KillaRich
02-08-2012, 03:58 AM
While it may have been wrong by that fan to heckle...Honestly she put herself in that position....When you open your mouth (email in this case lol) you are officially in the battle....fans do this ALL THE TIME.... this is sports whats the difference between,jacobs,rolle and this random fan? Smack talk is apart of the game.....we even have a SMACK TALK forum..... i agreed it may have been CLASSLESS.....but give me a break..you guys are defending her like its your mother, if she didnt want to be on the spotlight she should have never said anything and played hide n seek like peyton did...... Jessica Simpson had jokes made about her the whole time she was romo.... whats the difference of people calling Eli a gooftroop or mentally challenged vs a heckle to gisele..... whats is she a princess? get over guys its apart of football..... dont open your mouth or defend your husband if you arent rady for the backlash thing i think she was ...its some of us who are taking it to heart.... for christ sakes she was talking ish about the patriots recievers shes not innocent her damn self

buffyblue
02-08-2012, 04:44 AM
I dont think she put herself in that position at all.

If someone had yelled at Abby Manning “hey your husband is a mentally challenged gooftrap” or “your husband is a goofy bastid” I would have a problem with that too. It is the guys wife. If something were said to her by another teams fans this board would have exploded condemning the guy as well as his teams city. We both know that.

Eli Manning was laughing about how it is Peytons stadium and he knows where all the hiding places are at. I actually don’t think Gisselle had that option. lol.....

It is not about being a princess. It is about the fact that her husband just played his heart out and lost a heartbreaker. She was on her way to console and comfort him and some inconsiderate lowlife has the need to yell at her.

Her response was to defend her husband and she didn’t yell at all.

The lowlives that had the need to yell at her like that were classless punks.

GCGiant
02-08-2012, 06:48 AM
So many thoughts on this topic...

Why did Brady feel the need to marry a supermodel? I like it that Eli married his college sweetheart...someone he knew before he was real famous.

Why did Gisele feel the need to marry Tom?

I wonder if Brady was a dork in high school...never had a girlfriend...or something like that.

Football wouldn't be fun if heckling wasn't involved...or RIVALRY. That's what it is all about.

She put herself out there. She openly pulled for NE...she became a normal fan...and people tried to treat her like a normal fan. Fact of the matter, though, is that a dude found a chance to say something to Gisele. He may not have gotten what he wanted, but he sure did make a splash.

She reacted like a normal fan. It is her concern as to how her reactions affect her or Tom and only hers, IMO.

CTLadyBlue
02-08-2012, 10:09 AM
I dont think she put herself in that position at all.

If someone had yelled at Abby Manning “hey your husband is a mentally challenged gooftrap” or “your husband is a goofy bastid” I would have a problem with that too. It is the guys wife. If something were said to her by another teams fans this board would have exploded condemning the guy as well as his teams city. We both know that.

Eli Manning was laughing about how it is Peytons stadium and he knows where all the hiding places are at. I actually don’t think Gisselle had that option. lol.....

It is not about being a princess. It is about the fact that her husband just played his heart out and lost a heartbreaker. She was on her way to console and comfort him and some inconsiderate lowlife has the need to yell at her.

Her response was to defend her husband and she didn’t yell at all.

The lowlives that had the need to yell at her like that were classless punks.

Yeah, but the fan in question didn't hurl that kind of an insult regarding Brady. He didn't even insult Giselle. He shoulted 'Eli rules', then 'Eli owns your husband'. No name calling, no profanity. She was actually smiling until they got to an elevator where she spouted off. She should've known there would be a mic around as there were cameras everywhere. When you're in the public eye, no matter how passionate you feel in defending your husband, you keep your trap shut. This is going to haunt her - trust me. Fashion week in NY - if she struts down the runway, don't be surprised if she gets heckled. Don't be surprised if you see it spoofed on SNL or made fun of in the opening of this years ESPYs the same way the did with the whole 'Jessica Simpson is a jinx' four years ago.

Bottom line - when you're a celebrity and you're surrounded like that, you have to hold yourself in accord and not let your emotions get the best of you where you can be seen or heard to where it might come back to bite you in the hiney

Morehead State
02-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I dont think she put herself in that position at all. If someone had yelled at Abby Manning “hey your husband is a mentally challenged gooftrap” or “your husband is a goofy bastid” I would have a problem with that too. It is the guys wife. If something were said to her by another teams fans this board would have exploded condemning the guy as well as his teams city. We both know that. Eli Manning was laughing about how it is Peytons stadium and he knows where all the hiding places are at. I actually don’t think Gisselle had that option. lol..... It is not about being a princess. It is about the fact that her husband just played his heart out and lost a heartbreaker. She was on her way to console and comfort him and some inconsiderate lowlife has the need to yell at her. Her response was to defend her husband and she didn’t yell at all. The lowlives that had the need to yell at her like that were classless punks. Yeah, but the fan in question didn't hurl that kind of an insult regarding Brady. He didn't even insult Giselle. He shoulted 'Eli rules', then 'Eli owns your husband'. No name calling, no profanity. She was actually smiling until they got to an elevator where she spouted off. She should've known there would be a mic around as there were cameras everywhere. When you're in the public eye, no matter how passionate you feel in defending your husband, you keep your trap shut. This is going to haunt her - trust me. Fashion week in NY - if she struts down the runway, don't be surprised if she gets heckled. Don't be surprised if you see it spoofed on SNL or made fun of in the opening of this years ESPYs the same way the did with the whole 'Jessica Simpson is a jinx' four years ago. Bottom line - when you're a celebrity and you're surrounded like that, you have to hold yourself in accord and not let your emotions get the best of you where you can be seen or heard to where it might come back to bite you in the hiney</P>

We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive.</P>

Point is that we all hold ourselves to a standard. These hecklers fell below mine. Thats certainly not their problem. But I'm still voicing my opinion on the matter. We are all free to disagree. By my standards, those hecklers disgraced Giants fans by acting like Eagles fans.</P>

You don't heckle players wives, especially a few minutes after a heartbreaking loss. I have talked no smack at all to Pats fans (and I live in Pats country) because I know how much it hurts when your team is eliminated. But thats just me.</P>

repeatchamps
02-08-2012, 10:19 AM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Abby didn't ask those who have much more important things to pray for to pray for her husband to do well. If we pray on our own without being asked to that is one thing. I take great offense whencelebritymillionaires have the gaul to ask their fans to pray for them. Fans will pray on their own,I don't need some millionaire wench to coerce me to do so.</P>

Did you take offense when the entire NY Giants sidelines was kneeling in prayer that Scott Norwood missed the field goal in SuperBowl XXV?</P>

Lol. Nice try. Not the same thing at all. The Giants players prayed for themselves and didn't ask anyone to do so for them in that instance. Millionaires should not be asking the general public to pray for their millionaire husbands to win a game. Quite unclassy if you ask me.Since this discussion started out talking about classiness well we reap what we sow.</P>

buffyblue
02-08-2012, 02:51 PM

*** </P>

Then you are living in the same fantasy world she lives in. It is an utter disgrace, and she should be ashamed of herself for expecting people living in today's society and dealing with what they have to daily to waste their prayers on her and her husband's already multi-million dollar*success. How much more do they need to have compared to the folks she was asking to pray for them.</P>

</P>

*************** What does their economic status have to do with anything??? Money was never the issue, she asked for prayers for her husband to perform well in a big game, same as all of us prayed that Eli would.* Just because they have money does not exempt them from having human feelings and doubts and for a fans to verbally assault her is just downright classless.</P>

*</P>

************** How would you feel if your wife or significant other asked for prayers regarding your promotion or raise and instead I got the promotion and raise and heckled your wife???</P>

</P>

Abby didn't ask those who have much more important things to pray for to pray for her husband to do well. If we pray on our own without being asked to that is one thing. I take great offense when*celebrity*millionaires have the gaul to ask their fans to pray for them. Fans will pray on their own,*I don't need some millionaire wench to coerce me to do so.</P>

Did you take offense when the entire NY Giants sidelines was kneeling in prayer that Scott Norwood missed the field goal in SuperBowl XXV?</P>

Lol. Nice try. Not the same thing at all. The Giants players prayed for themselves and didn't ask anyone to do so for them in that instance. Millionaires should not be asking the general public to pray for their millionaire husbands to win a game. Quite unclassy if you ask me.*Since this discussion started out talking about classiness well we reap what we sow.</P>

Actually how do you know they didn’t ask each other to pray?
Even if they did there would be no problem with it anyway,

repeatchamps
02-08-2012, 03:00 PM

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Lol. Nice try. Not the same thing at all. The Giants players prayed for themselves and didn't ask anyone to do so for them in that instance. Millionaires should not be asking the general public to pray for their millionaire husbands to win a game. Quite unclassy if you ask me.Since this discussion started out talking about classiness well we reap what we sow.</P>

Actually how do you know they didn’t ask each other to pray? Even if they did there would be no problem with it anyway,</P>

It is not the same thing. Players amongst themselves asking each other to pray together or players doing it on their own is not anything like a player's Super Model millionaire wife asking the average Joe and Josephines in the general publicto pray for her millionaire 3-time Super Bowl champion husband. It's classless and self-absorbed.</P>

rainierjef
02-08-2012, 03:10 PM
I dont think she put herself in that position at all. If someone had yelled at Abby Manning “hey your husband is a mentally challenged gooftrap” or “your husband is a goofy bastid” I would have a problem with that too. It is the guys wife. If something were said to her by another teams fans this board would have exploded condemning the guy as well as his teams city. We both know that. Eli Manning was laughing about how it is Peytons stadium and he knows where all the hiding places are at. I actually don’t think Gisselle had that option. lol..... It is not about being a princess. It is about the fact that her husband just played his heart out and lost a heartbreaker. She was on her way to console and comfort him and some inconsiderate lowlife has the need to yell at her. Her response was to defend her husband and she didn’t yell at all. The lowlives that had the need to yell at her like that were classless punks. Yeah, but the fan in question didn't hurl that kind of an insult regarding Brady. He didn't even insult Giselle. He shoulted 'Eli rules', then 'Eli owns your husband'. No name calling, no profanity. She was actually smiling until they got to an elevator where she spouted off. She should've known there would be a mic around as there were cameras everywhere. When you're in the public eye, no matter how passionate you feel in defending your husband, you keep your trap shut. This is going to haunt her - trust me. Fashion week in NY - if she struts down the runway, don't be surprised if she gets heckled. Don't be surprised if you see it spoofed on SNL or made fun of in the opening of this years ESPYs the same way the did with the whole 'Jessica Simpson is a jinx' four years ago. Bottom line - when you're a celebrity and you're surrounded like that, you have to hold yourself in accord and not let your emotions get the best of you where you can be seen or heard to where it might come back to bite you in the hiney</P>

We're all human beings. Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive.</P>

Point is that we all hold ourselves to a standard. These hecklers fell below mine. Thats certainly not their problem. But I'm still voicing my opinion on the matter. We are all free to disagree. By my standards, those hecklers disgraced Giants fans by acting like Eagles fans.</P>

You don't heckle players wives, especially a few minutes after a heartbreaking loss. I have talked no smack at all to Pats fans (and I live in Pats country) because I know how much it hurts when your team is eliminated. But thats just me.</P>

</P>

They fell too your...YOUR!! standards of classiness and they disgraced you....YOU as a giants fan not all giants fans you can't speak for everyone. and you feel they act like eagles fans your generalizing so that makes you just like how eagles fan that generalize all giants fans a fat old loudmouths. to me he was happy and said nothing wrong or degrading, even a girl the poster agreed he said nothing wrong. like is said if he would of cussed at her threw something or spilled something on her then i would agree with you there is a line you don't cross. but just cause shes a woman shes exempt from heckling... smfh come on dude. what do you say about that stupid idiot blonde yesterday that called for sanchez at the giants parade shes is a moron and if i was there i would of heckled her ***. </P>

Markroman
02-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Gisele is a stuck up snob. Read some Boston papers. The other players wives hate her because she is 110% pure DIVA!

She has done more harm to her husband than the Giants did!

How can you throw your husband's teammates under the bus? How dumb are you!

Secondly, the heckling she took was like nothing.

Morehead State
02-08-2012, 04:30 PM

</P>

They fell too your...YOUR!! standards of classiness and they disgraced you....YOU as a giants fan not all giants fans you can't speak for everyone. and you feel they act like eagles fans your generalizing so that makes you just like how eagles fan that generalize all giants fans a fat old loudmouths. to me he was happy and said nothing wrong or degrading, even a girl the poster agreed he said nothing wrong. like is said if he would of cussed at her threw something or spilled something on her then i would agree with you there is a line you don't cross. but just cause shes a woman shes exempt from heckling... smfh come on dude. what do you say about that stupid idiot blonde yesterday that called for sanchez at the giants parade shes is a moron and if i was there i would of heckled her ***. </P>

</P>

The only standards we have are our own.</P>

buffyblue
02-08-2012, 05:45 PM

We're all human beings.* Even people like me and Giselle who are especially attractive.</P>

Point is that we all hold ourselves to a standard.* These hecklers fell below mine.* Thats certainly not their problem.* But I'm still voicing my opinion on the matter.* We are all free to disagree.* By my standards, those hecklers disgraced Giants fans by acting like Eagles fans.</P>

You don't heckle players wives, especially a few minutes after a heartbreaking loss.* I have talked no smack at all to Pats fans (and I live in Pats country) because I know how much it hurts when your team is eliminated.* But thats just me.</P>

</P>

</P>

The only standards we have are our own.</P>

I love how so many folks on this board want to bash other teams fan bases and then stcik up for lowlives just because they are NY Giants fans.

Such hippocrites.

Bohemian
02-08-2012, 08:27 PM
There is no excuse for anyone to become classless by talking about any of the player wives or other family members. Comments should be kept between the fans, players, coaches and management of the league... but never the families associated.

It is one thing for Jacobs to elaborate on what he thinks about Rex Ryan or Tom Brady or Jerry Rice, but it is a completely different thing to call out a family member.

About the fans towards Gisele, it is absolutely embarrassing how some people think that going after her is fair game. Can you imagine if people started using images of players families to make a point about a football game. This is dangerous territory we are treading, and fans have to take some responsibility in measuring what is, and what is not, conduct conducive towards the interest of the team.

If the players are encouraged to be responsible in how they direct themselves towards the fans, the fans should also take into account the manner in which they represent the team they supposedly support.

Again about Jacobs, I can definitely see Coughlin putting his foot down (or up his rear end) if this continues into next season.