PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys kidding me?

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 09:27 PM
We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Chicago, Dallas, Tampa bay and Atlanta all lost today too.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.
Am I worried? Not after this performance.

We Played 60 minutes, and just happened that a 4th string DB got beat by jordy Nelson and a rookie LBer missed a tackle.

At the very LEAST this team will pick up a wild card. The lions are fading, the bears are injured.

We got this!!!

TroyArcher
12-04-2011, 09:29 PM
We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We Played 60 minutes, and just happened that a 4th string DB got beat by jordy Nelson and a rookie LBer missed a tackle.

At the very LEAST this team will pick up a wild card. The lions are fading, the bears are injured.

We got this!!!

You are an optimistic guy. This team has just lost 4 in a row and given up 87 points the pats two weeks.

nygfan0816
12-04-2011, 09:29 PM
yup yup

jaygoon
12-04-2011, 09:30 PM
OP if I'm ever in Illinois beers are on me.

Agree all points

horn27
12-04-2011, 09:32 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!+100 everyone we needed to lose lost

buddy33
12-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Worried because they fail to put back to back efforts together.

NYGRealityCheck
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Before the Giants can do any playoff talking they need to Win first... much like having to tie the game first, down 8 points, instead of worrying about giving Rodgers the ball with 58 seconds left in the game....
Touchdowns are no guarantees and neither are 2-pt conversions.... playoff spots are no guarantees when the team is looking from the outside

bansaw
12-04-2011, 09:39 PM
its a real confidence builder knowing we need at least 31 points to have a shot at a win

daynemustgo
12-04-2011, 09:39 PM
its a real confidence builder knowing we need at least 31 points to have a shot at a win

well said

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!

You are an optimistic guy. This team has just lost 4 in a row and given up 87 points the pats two weeks.

To the 2 best teams in the league. We played with fire and heart tonight. The packers run game was virtually non exsistant.

ELI_Iz_God
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!

Yup it says even when this team plays it';s best...it's still a "Loss"

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 09:43 PM

Your kidding me? Right? They were the most potent offenses in the league!!! Sarcasms no good for the blood, pal.

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!

Yup it says even when this team plays it';s best...it's still a "Loss"

You're missing the point.

1) I never said we were at it's best, we need to make lots of adjustments on defense.
2)you should read up on your history. You can give up 38 points then 14 to the same team 5 weeks later

GMen869007
12-04-2011, 09:47 PM
What is there to feel good about? This is our 4th loss in a row, continuing the trend of late season collapses. Sure, if we win out, we're in, but that's a big IF, especially for a team as banged up and inconsistent as this, and not to mention a team that hasn't really controlled a football game yet this season.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:49 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!

Let me ask you this....we are getting beat by the best teams in the league....but thats ok because we played them tough....well who do you think we are going to play in the playoffs if we make it?...

egyptian420
12-04-2011, 09:52 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!

Let me ask you this....we are getting beat by the best teams in the league....but thats ok because we played them tough....well who do you think we are going to play in the playoffs if we make it?...

Then we play them again and win...helloo??? (Herm Edwards voice)

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 09:53 PM
What is there to feel good about? This is our 4th loss in a row, continuing the trend of late season collapses. Sure, if we win out, we're in, but that's a big IF, especially for a team as banged up and inconsistent as this, and not to mention a team that hasn't really controlled a football game yet this season.

Let me paint a picture:

If we win out: we make the Playoffs
If we lose a few more: then we miss the Playoffs and can expect a change next year.

Just try and enjoy the ride, my friend

egyptian420
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!
I agree man don't listen to the doubters....We're only 1 game behind in our division and got 2 games left against the Cowboys, if we continue to play the way we did today we Will win this division. I understand thats a big "if", but that's where believing comes into play.

Big Blue 418
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
A loss is a loss . Just like you guys said a win is a win when we got lucky against AZ. Can't have it both ways you feel good homers

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 09:57 PM

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!!

That doesn't make sense, we could have a change of fortune, a new set of referees, no will Blackmon, any given Sunday! Are you saying if we played them hard once and lost by three, we can't do it again, and win by 3?

NYGiants2120
12-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Worried because they fail to put back to back efforts together.Truth. sorry but expect a let down next week

NYGFaninILL
12-04-2011, 10:08 PM
A loss is a loss . Just like you guys said a win is a win when we got lucky against AZ. Can't have it both ways you feel good homers

Just because you are redicuously pessimistic and I still believe in this team is no reason to act like you own the place