PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Eli @ Disney

ebick
02-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I got some great close ups.</P>

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/ebickphotos/Super%20Bowl%20XLVI%20MVP%20Eli%20Manning%20At%20D isney/DSC_1274.jpg</P>

http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/ebickphotos/Super%20Bowl%20XLVI%20MVP%20Eli%20Manning%20At%20D isney/</P>

gumby742
02-06-2012, 03:09 PM
i didn't click on the pics since i'm at work, but i just wanna say he's the goofiest ******* to put ona helmet i've ever seen. His interviews and commercials want me to gouge my eyes out. </P>

But he sure can play football.</P>

bflo23
02-06-2012, 03:13 PM
i didn't click on the pics since i'm at work, but i just wanna say he's the goofiest ******* to put ona helmet i've ever seen. His interviews and commercials want me to gouge my eyes out. </p>

But he sure can play football.</p>

Keep on bashing Eli.... Goofiest? Another Super Bowl MVP award! Keep on hating. I know who the GOOFIEST poster is, Mr. Eli isn't a top 100 NFL player!

Giantz4Life
02-06-2012, 03:20 PM
i didn't click on the pics since i'm at work, but i just wanna say he's the goofiest ******* to put ona helmet i've ever seen. His interviews and commercials want me to gouge my eyes out. </p>

Nice job discretely dropping the anti-Eli stuff from your sig just in time for him to collect his second Super Bowl MVP trophy.

chasjay
02-06-2012, 03:21 PM

You're just too sensitive G. - of the +/- 50 threads on my 1st page right now, 2 are about Eli. We have a couple on Coughlin, we got Fewell, Weatherford, Blackburn, Gisele, etc. etc. etc.

and I didn't click on the pics either - any grown man looks goofy at a Disney parade, but no more so for Eli than anyone else

lttaylor56
02-06-2012, 03:22 PM
That is great!! Eli is the man.

bflo23
02-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Nice job discretely dropping the anti-Eli stuff from your sig just in time for him to collect his second Super Bowl MVP trophy.

He just changed his signature but his new signature is still bashing Eli.... Now he is saying Eli is the "goofiest player in the NFL".

gumby742
02-06-2012, 03:24 PM
lol. you guys are way too sensitive. what i said, I said with affection.</P>

chasjay
02-06-2012, 03:29 PM
lol. you guys are way too sensitive. what i said, I said with affection.</p>

[B]

bflo23
02-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Still want to trade Eli for Kevin Kolb?

Redeyejedi
02-06-2012, 03:34 PM
This Kevin Kolb
"We have a lot of route-changing going on during the play. I'm trying to adjust to that on the fly sometimes, and I'm not used to having to do that. I'm used to coming back seven steps, hit your back foot, one hitch, boom, get it (the football) out. Where here it could a three-step, a five-step, or a seven-step on any given play, depending on the look we get.

"It's something I've been dealing with since I got here."

Translation i cant succeed anywhere but with Reid because he makes the offense so incredibly easy

gumby742
02-06-2012, 03:42 PM
This Kevin Kolb "We have a lot of route-changing going on during the play. I'm trying to adjust to that on the fly sometimes, and I'm not used to having to do that. I'm used to coming back seven steps, hit your back foot, one hitch, boom, get it (the football) out. Where here it could a three-step, a five-step, or a seven-step on any given play, depending on the look we get. "It's something I've been dealing with since I got here." Translation i cant succeed anywhere but with Reid because he makes the offense so incredibly easy</P>

I still can't believe Arizona gave up picks to get him. Some dumb team is probably going to do the same for Flynn from Green Bay. AJ Feely all over again.</P>

Down-lifer
02-06-2012, 03:45 PM
i didn't click on the pics since i'm at work, but i just wanna say he's the goofiest ******* to put on*a helmet i've ever seen.* His interviews and commercials want me to gouge my eyes out.* </P>

But he sure can play football.</P>Keep it up with making fun of Eli manning. You were probably a punk bully in HS and now your a fat desk jockey. Can only imagine what you look like!

bflo23
02-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Funny how gumby wanted to trade Eli for Kolb but you have an issue with Arizona giving up picks?

Odd.

Down-lifer
02-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Great job with the pics! Eli's the man! A class act. He's everything sports should be!

scoopscj
02-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing.