PDA

View Full Version : Giants Fan Punched

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRK3Wh9qv28&feature=player_embedded

God we need a new forum i can't even embed youtube videos

FBomb
02-06-2012, 06:00 PM
He got sucker punched in the back of the head by a ***** Patsy fan.

Bashum_Blue
02-06-2012, 06:08 PM
Cheap shot chicken sh** panzy.

krygny
02-06-2012, 06:09 PM
He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

EN-WHY14
02-06-2012, 06:13 PM
WHat a coward..

guardplay320
02-06-2012, 06:13 PM

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

Exactly. There is a way to win and a way to lose and that wasn't an example of either.

Roosevelt
02-06-2012, 06:14 PM

True. Hey, let me go taunt some Pats fans after another devastating loss to us. Dumb ***.

bflo23
02-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I found it funny when he was doing the Cruz salsa dance at :31.

And what is up with the guy in the banana suit and glasses at :54?

Typical patriots fan that hits the guy from behind and than runs away.

TheBookOfEli
02-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I would've punched him for that poor attempt at the Salsa dance!

jk

Seriously though, that kid who punched him in the back of the head is a wussy, and from the looks of it, hits like a girl.

Glad security took the giants fan out of there or he could've got devoured by those maniacs.

nyknstill!
02-06-2012, 06:34 PM
Alright I'll admit it I would of punched him too. But in the face 1 on 1, not like a punk pcattyusy like that guy did.

For the weak *** salsa move and taunting people at UMASS, what are you nuts?

BlueBlooded1979
02-06-2012, 06:37 PM
I would've punched him for that poor attempt at the Salsa dance!

jk

Seriously though, that kid who punched him in the back of the head is a wussy, and from the looks of it, hits like a girl.

Glad security took the giants fan out of there or he could've got devoured by those maniacs.

It will be funny when the cheap shot artist gets picked up by the police. Video is good enough for ID.

Tony Bruno
02-06-2012, 10:42 PM
From what I can tell he is lucky he was able to walk out of there... #notsmart

MikeIsaGiant
02-06-2012, 10:46 PM
Kid was mad slanky, he looked funny.

SouthernGiant56
02-06-2012, 11:14 PM
I bet the guy's hand hurts more than the back of the Giants fan's head.

Erubesco
02-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Weren't you the guy who made numerous threads and was commenting on every topic about how the game was over in the 2nd and 3rd quarter? I hate fans like you.

MikeIsaGiant
02-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Weren't you the guy who made numerous threads and was commenting on every topic about how the game was over in the 2nd and 3rd quarter? I hate fans like you.

Thank god I was at a party and not on here LOL

Erubesco
02-06-2012, 11:52 PM

LOL he made so many posts about how the game was over I swear it was making me extremely mad. It was at least 15 posts saying bad about the Giants including spam threads that said ahdhfshdfshdds and over over over over

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 11:58 PM

LOL he made so many posts about how the game was over I swear it was making me extremely mad. It was at least 15 posts saying bad about the Giants including spam threads that said ahdhfshdfshdds and over over over over

I explained my reason in the thread, when I root against the giants they win, reverse psychology.

Do not question giggles 2012 join date

Erubesco
02-07-2012, 12:01 AM

I explained my reason in the thread, when I root against the giants they win, reverse psychology.

I have not been able to join for months and I was finally able to. I don't have to be a member on a forum for years to be a TRUE Giants fan.

giants-_-
02-07-2012, 12:08 AM

I have not been able to join for months and I was finally able to. I don't have to be a member on a forum for years to be a TRUE Giants fan.

We are all giants fans here I don't question your fan hood some people just have different ways of dealing with the stress of a game.

tabouli88
02-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Sad part about that vid is that he was wearing a Cruz jersey.. Cruz went to UMass too. In Amherst.. there are a good number of Giants fans too & they shoulda laid off representing an alum. (but the kid was dumb trying to brave that crowd like that)

Harooni
02-07-2012, 03:00 PM
I found it funny when he was doing the Cruz salsa dance at :31.

And what is up with the guy in the banana suit and glasses at :54?

Typical patriots fan that hits the guy from behind and than runs away.

. Lmao same thoughts

suzyq
02-07-2012, 03:24 PM
I live up here in Pats land and I thing I have learned is not to piss off a Boston fan.
So yesterday i layed low. did not sport any NY Giants gear.
Today is another. Sorry Pat fans. NY GIANTS are the SUPERBOWL champs!!