PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Don't care about loss

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 06:03 PM
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2012/02/82c9955b33b0c96765560c8d57e5860e.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2012/02/7d87028e30d29498a8ae1b48b48d192a.jpg

Look at Gronk dancing after the lose probably on a heavy dose of E and cocaine

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 06:05 PM
as a fan, i'd be pretty ticked off.</P>

that's not what i'd want to see from a team of professionals aspiring to be at the very top of their profession.</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 06:07 PM
how do u know this was taken from last night

stormblue
02-06-2012, 06:12 PM
as a fan, i'd be pretty ticked off.</P>

that's not what i'd want to see from a team of professionals aspiring to be at the very top of their profession.</P>

that's just the OP trollin'.

do you really think the Pats flight got back in
time last night to go clubbln' ?
and dancing on that injured ankle ?
c'mon man.

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 06:13 PM
how do u know this was taken from last night

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2012/02/06/patriots-danced-sometimes-shirtless-at-post-game-party/

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 06:15 PM
as a fan, i'd be pretty ticked off.</p>

that's not what i'd want to see from a team of professionals aspiring to be at the very top of their profession.</p>

c'mon man.

on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you right now?

krygny
02-06-2012, 06:26 PM
I can't see acting like that even if they had won. Was that their first beer?

Bing Crosby
02-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I'd be pissed if I was a NE fan. Why the hell would you be celebrating after losing a Superbowl? Personally I never got pass the HS football level, but when we lost I felt like crap for most of the week. How the hell are you dancing after only a few hours after losing one of the biggest games of your life? I know these guys are pros, but still good God.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Some of them are Giant Fans and they are celebrating that their team won the Superbowl even though they played against them.

stormblue
02-06-2012, 06:30 PM
as a fan, i'd be pretty ticked off.</p>

that's not what i'd want to see from a team of professionals aspiring to be at the very top of their profession.</p>

c'mon man.

on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you right now?

LOL not mad at all.
although i do wish you had posted that link a little sooner ;
BEFORE i got to make a total assbucket of myself.

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Eh, they party was already planned, id be out celebrating too, even if it was a loss, they still had a hell of a season.

Celebrate that its the end of work for a little while.

Bing Crosby
02-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Eh, they party was already planned, id be out celebrating too, even if it was a loss, they still had a hell of a season.

Celebrate that its the end of work for a little while.

Obviously there are many different types of folks out there. I'd of been drinking perhaps, but dancing around and having a "good time"? I couldn't have such a swing in emotions. Just wow. I mean come on does losing perhaps the biggest game of your life not matter to these guys?

I guess that's the difference between playing the game for pride like you do when your a kid in school, and doing it for a living as an adult.

Diamondring
02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Some players may have substance abuse and they may have done some type of drug or drank a lot after the loss then went crazy.

ELIteManning
02-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I can confirm that was last night. I know someone who was there. He was rather surprised by some of the mentality and behavior of select players. Crazy stuff.

giantsaz
02-06-2012, 07:41 PM
I'd be pissed if I was a NE fan. Why the hell would you be celebrating after losing a Superbowl? Personally I never got pass the HS football level, but when we lost I felt like crap for most of the week. How the hell are you dancing after only a few hours after losing one of the biggest games of your life? I know these guys are pros, but still good God.
They really do not care. I was on their board a few minutes a go and they have this posted but it got only 2 comment like What do you want them to do? Cry?" I guess they NE fans were expecting to lose this game. The MB does not have much activity, there only a few recent posts and most of them are 2-3 hours old. Either they are all crawled up in a hole somewhere or they are getting ready for mass suicide.

M0rbid
02-06-2012, 07:47 PM
Most NFL players don't care.

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-06-2012, 08:38 PM
I would be mad if our G-men did this,however the flip side of the coin says, unless you get a release you will go nuts(PTSD) and yes that was a war, a war in sports sense and release is needed. nuff said

MikeIsaGiant
02-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Patriot fans are ******ed.

If this were the giants, I'd be so ticked off.

They look so proud and happy.... WTF?

nhpgiantsfan
02-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Man, if the Giants lost and I saw them doing this, I would lose my mind.

ToomerFORtheBomb
02-06-2012, 08:59 PM
You know what... If you just lost the SuperBowl going out for some drinks after the game is fine but dancing on a stage with no shirt on like an idiot?

That is seriously pathetic and that shows you right there why they lost and the Giants won.