PDA

View Full Version : Eric Allen destroyed the Giants

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 07:01 PM
he said we got breaks all year, basically won with luck, said next year we will finish last and picked dallas and the eagirls as the 2 playoff teams.

slipknottin
02-06-2012, 07:02 PM
if luck keeps getting the giants superbowls, then im thrilled that the tebow is on our side.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 07:03 PM
if luck keeps getting the giants superbowls, then im thrilled that the tebow is on our side.Ditto.

JimC
02-06-2012, 07:05 PM
if luck keeps getting the giants superbowls, then im thrilled that the tebow is on our side.Ditto.

Anyway you can do it.

jppmvp90
anyone find it funny how every year the "experts" say dallas and philly are loaded and will win it all?

giantyankee1976
he said we got breaks all year, basically won with luck, said next year we will finish last and picked dallas and the eagirls as the 2 playoff teams.

what's the common denominator here?
former Eagirl.

**** him and the haters.

all these lame bear fans i deal with, who kept on with the hate and kept trying to down our Giants???

Only 2 of them congratulated my Team on their win. the whopping rest, avoided eye-contact and casual conversation.

(which is why i was DIPPED in Giants swag head to toe LOL)

haters gonna hate.

NYSPORTS
With that schedule, it's going to be very tough.

Eric Allen can talk all he wants, the ex-Eagle won't see his ex-team in the Superbowl next year and doubt the Romo run Cowpukes will see the bowl either.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 07:08 PM
With that schedule, it's going to be very tough.

Eric Allen can talk all he wants, the ex-Eagle won't see his ex-team in the Superbowl next year and doubt the Romo run Cowpukes will see the bowl either.we always seem in recent years to get the toughest schedules.

BigBlue9280
02-06-2012, 07:09 PM
...rather be lucky than good any day of the week...and twice on Super Bowl Sunday. Leave it to a former Eagle to open his Philthy mouth to discredit something the Giants accomplished. The Giants can go 2-14 next year, God willing that will never happen, and I would challenge any Eagle fan to a fist fight in which rings are allowed. Good thing I'll have four and he'll have none haha.

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 07:11 PM
...rather be lucky than good any day of the week...and twice on Super Bowl Sunday. Leave it to a former Eagle to open his Philthy mouth to discredit something the Giants accomplished. The Giants can go 2-14 next year, God willing that will never happen, and I would challenge any Eagle fan to a fist fight in which rings are allowed. Good thing I'll have four and he'll have none haha.

LOL

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 07:15 PM
he said we got breaks all year, basically won with luck, said next year we will finish last and picked dallas and the eagirls as the 2 playoff teams.Also I want to know how many can get the ball it to mario.

Or the 4.1 yards rushing... or yadda yadda yadda

DJloves
02-06-2012, 07:19 PM
This is the kind of stuff that pisses me off. I know I shouldn't let it get to me since we just won the Super Bowl... but the Giants deserve all the credit in the world.

And I'm pretty sure our "breaks" were evened out with how bad we got screwed when it came to officiating in the playoffs.

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 07:20 PM
...I'm pretty sure our "breaks" were evened out with how bad we got screwed when it came to officiating in the playoffs.

every game it was the Jints vs Team X and the Awfulcials

jomo
02-06-2012, 07:21 PM
anyone find it funny how every year the "experts" say dallas and philly are loaded and will win it all?How's that been working outfor the perenially loaded cowboys??

G-Men Surg.
02-06-2012, 07:22 PM
I just love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha, ha, ha, what a loser !

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Who the F is Eric Allen?

DJloves
02-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Not to mention - the Giants were able to move the ball a lot better than the Patriots - we just couldn't finish it in the Red Zone.

Our D held the Pats to ZERO points for most of the second half.

That's not luck.

BlueBlitzer
02-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey Eric, BLING BLING, BLING BLING, BLING BLING, OH YEAH BABY!

TheBookOfEli
02-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Eric Allen? Really? This guy had the Giants winning the 49ers game and the Superbowl. The guy was praising us after we beat San Fran.

Weird guy.

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Eric Allen? Really? This guy had the Giants winning the 49ers game and the Superbowl. The guy was praising us after we beat San Fran.

Weird guy.

he says the eagles and cowboys are now head and shoulders better than us and we will have a good shot at last since we cant beat the skins

TheReal_LT
02-06-2012, 07:46 PM

Sounds like a disgruntled former Philadelphia Eagle...I guess we might feel the same way if they had 4 Lombardi's and we had 0....damn Philthy haters!

Husky
02-06-2012, 07:48 PM
anyone find it funny how every year the "experts" say dallas and philly are loaded and will win it all?
Are those the same experts who picked the WORLD CHAMPION NY GIANTS to finish last in the NFC EAST?

rainierjef
02-06-2012, 08:03 PM
he's right. were lucky the refs didn't call thosetwo pass interference calls and were also lucky they called the bull**** phantom hold on boothe cuase if it wasn't for our luck we would of won by 31-36 points smfh</P>

Lets also not forget the defenseless receiver hit on nicks by chung </P>

JMFP2
02-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Guess what?.....the Giants are the toughest team on their 2012 schedule.

KidA
02-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Hmm...

Tough schedule, team-changing injuries, awful calls against us by the refs all year- yeah, we have all the luck[*-)]

sc_markt
02-06-2012, 09:02 PM

Who the heck is Eric Allen? Is he important?