PDA

View Full Version : Pats fan cries

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 07:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2EF362Q0k

As hilarious as this is....why do people make these videos? ... and the fact that it was her bf filming it makes it even funnier, you'd think being the guy, he'd be more affected by this, I don't even think this guy is a Pats fan

NYSPORTS
02-06-2012, 07:08 PM
train wreck

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 07:10 PM

As hilarious as this is....why do people make these videos? ... and the fact that it was her bf filming it makes it even funnier, you'd think being the guy, he'd be more affected by this, I don't even think this guy is a Pats fan

wow, I mean wow

giantsfan420
02-06-2012, 07:14 PM
lmfao. stupid giants.

i love how she says "we'll never get to beat them in the super bowl. even if we play them again they'll just beat us"

its official, WE OWN NE. think about how so many teams tried to be able to do that and failed miserably. and here we are, with the team that actually could.

stormblue
02-06-2012, 07:15 PM
how do you youtube something like that if it's
your girl ?

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 07:16 PM
your girl ?

he probably intended to dump her for that hot chick down the street that reps the NYG?

Bread
02-06-2012, 07:16 PM
My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 07:19 PM
My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.

you shouldn't have hit her then.

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Got a video of it? I promise I won't put it up on youtube [;)]

All jokes aside though, does she seriously hate the Giants that much? I know you're an Eagles fan so I'm guessing she is as well...

GmenFan1980
02-06-2012, 07:20 PM
"haha...try being a Chiefs fan" gonna have to agree with this comment lol

Bread
02-06-2012, 07:22 PM

All jokes aside though, does she seriously hate the Giants that much? I know you're an Eagles fan so I'm guessing she is as well...

Yeah, she despises the Giants. We now know the pain Mets fans felt watching the Yankees/Phils Wseries a few years back.

giantyankee1976
02-06-2012, 07:24 PM

Yeah, she despises the Giants. We now know the pain Mets fans felt watching the Yankees/Phils Wseries a few years back.

that Series was AWESOME !!!

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 07:25 PM

Damn....that's some genuine hatred right there. I can't say I'd be That upset if the Eagles/Boys/Redskins won it....then again I would never cry from the outcome of a game so I guess it's different for everyone.

Morehead State
02-06-2012, 07:30 PM

</P>

Shut up and cook my dinner!!!!!</P>

RoanokeFan
02-06-2012, 07:36 PM
your girl ?

That is the question of the hour. I was just waiting for her to complete a sentence [:(]

Bread
02-06-2012, 07:45 PM

Damn....that's some genuine hatred right there. I can't say I'd be That upset if the Eagles/Boys/Redskins won it....then again I would never cry from the outcome of a game so I guess it's different for everyone.
I have but I wont disclose what games made me cry or my age at the time of said games lol

TheReal_LT
02-06-2012, 07:57 PM

pathetic...lol

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-06-2012, 08:55 PM

Really? Really? then sir you are not a fan, I had an iggles fan last week state he wanted the pats to win. However he didnt really have a clue about our team and stated that Eli gets rattled after a hurry,hit,or sack. I asked if he has ever watched a Giants game other than the ones where we play each other and he said "NO". Well I threw some stats at him and also stated that the 49ers got to Eli a bunch of times and stayed cool as a cucumber. Back to present day.....he says he is glad an NFC team won the Superbowl.......Really????? Dumbass!

egyptian420
02-06-2012, 09:02 PM

Really? Really? then sir you are not a fan, I had an iggles fan last week state he wanted the pats to win. However he didnt really have a clue about our team and stated that Eli gets rattled after a hurry,hit,or sack. I asked if he has ever watched a Giants game other than the ones where we play each other and he said "NO". Well I threw some stats at him and also stated that the 49ers got to Eli a bunch of times and stayed cool as a cucumber. Back to present day.....he says he is glad an NFC team won the Superbowl.......Really????? Dumbass!
I'm kind of confused, but are you trying to say that I'm not a fan because I wouldn't cry if a division rival won?

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-06-2012, 09:34 PM

I'm kind of confused, but are you trying to say that I'm not a fan because I wouldn't cry if a division rival won?
Yes and no, depends on the situation, with this team having to play Div rivals inorder to make it even into the playoffsand with our horrible season with ref calls, yeah YOU better cry, but if we get beat outright...then no i would not expect it, as i would not when the better team ACTUALLY won the game without help. This particular season our team has endured the STORM of bad refereeing and come out on top much to the dismay of all na sayers.