PDA

View Full Version : Just got one thing to state: Win next 4 games & you're in.

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Kinda simple ain't it. If the NYG go on a 4 game win streak like they did the last time they lost 38-35 in 07 they're in the playoffs.

This season if far from over if they go into Dallas on another nat televised prime time football game.

Just do it. If they played like they did today they will take care of the next four opponents.

Book it.

VTC_NYG
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Do you really expect this defense, who just gave UP a 55 second 70-yd game winning drive, who gave up an 18-play game winning drive to Vince Young, who gave up over 500 yards and 49 points to N.O., who've given up 87 points in TWO games.... to play meaningful defensive football against teams fighting for their playoff lives??

rofl!

Down-lifer
12-04-2011, 09:43 PM
We just lost 4 games in a row. 4 GAMES! I hope they can win 4 in a row. But with this defense I highly doubt it!

sc_markt
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Do you really expect this defense, who just gave UP a 55 second 70-yd game winning drive, ...

rofl!

Our defense also sort of collapsed in that New England gave when they were going for 18 and 0 a few years back.

</p>
I think the final score in that game was also 38 to 35.

</p>
I think a game like this would be a confidence booster for the Giants.

tkbarber21
12-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Giants still have a great chance to win the division. IDK why all these posters are so mad at our team. Our d-line finally showed up to play. Packers just have too many Wr's and with our depleted secondary there was no answer to match that. You can't get mad at the coaches for that.

Seriously Giants FINALLY showed some life and energy on the field maybe we'll get this thing turned around.

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Do you really expect this defense, who just gave UP a 55 second 70-yd game winning drive, who gave up an 18-play game winning drive to Vince Young, who gave up over 500 yards and 49 points to N.O., who've given up 87 points in TWO games.... to play meaningful defensive football against teams fighting for their playoff lives??

rofl!

Yes I think the D will look pretty good against the lil boys then the d skins & then the jets & one more time against the lil boys.

This D should look much better until they get back against NO on the road & GB on the road in the playoffs. All I can say is let's get it on & get back on board the train.

The D may have gave up some points but they did play much better today than they have since the Pat's game. They came to play & that's all you can ask.

JMFP2
12-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Giants still have a great chance to win the division. IDK why all these posters are so mad at our team. Our d-line finally showed up to play. Packers just have too many Wr's and with our depleted secondary there was no answer to match that. You can't get mad at the coaches for that. Seriously Giants FINALLY showed some life and energy on the field maybe we'll get this thing turned around.</P>

+1</P>

I wasn't expecting the Giants to win.....but they showed themselves just how good they can play....there went toe to toe with the best team in the NFL for 60 minutes.</P>

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:56 PM
LOL....and lets say this 4 game miracle happens....then we play playoff teams...then what?...we win out and win it all?....LMAO!!!!