PDA

View Full Version : "If Welker would have caught that pass......yada yada yada......."

FBomb
02-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Well guess what........MANNINGHAM CAUGHT HIS!!!</P>

Giants made plays, Patriots didn't.........sick of the excuses and lack of respect!!!!</P>

Tomorrow I may actually hit someone! </P>

We won and I'm pissed off.....WTH!!!</P>

PrideofNY
02-06-2012, 07:40 PM
I was unaware that having a first down with over 4 minutes to go meant you automatically win the game.

bansaw
02-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Well guess what........MANNINGHAM CAUGHT HIS!!!</p>

Giants made plays, Patriots didn't.........sick of the excuses!!!!</p>all of them this year

Romo's overthrow
Packers drops
SF gaffs
Patriot drops

difference is our guys make the play when its crunch time. they truly believe ... we got a great coach and a great group, I need to eat crow on that defense, they sure got Giants Pride when it counted. One of the best Giants teams ever, they are Team in every sense listening to them

NYGRealityCheck
02-06-2012, 07:42 PM
If Miles Austin caught the first down pass in the first Dallas game... yaddy yaaa...

If the Eagles win the Superbowl... yaddy yaa...

ROFL

They did not catch the ball plain and simple and the Eagles are not winning a Superbowl.

M0rbid
02-06-2012, 07:43 PM
If they want to play that "if" game:

If Giants had healthy Tuck, Osi, Terrell Thomas, Goff, If they called pass interference on Pats secondary, If they called an offensive holding on Pats o-line, If they didn't called holding on Will Beatty, If the Giants executed in the first half.

Patriots were fortunate Giants got unlucky and still they lost.....

BigBlue9280
02-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Like my grandma used to say, "If 'ifs' and 'buts' were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas." If Lee Evans catches that ball in the endzone in the AFC championship, the Pats are watching the Super Bowl from their couches.

bigblue4417
02-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Well guess what........MANNINGHAM CAUGHT HIS!!!</p>

Giants made plays, Patriots didn't.........sick of the excuses!!!!</p>all of them this year

Romo's overthrow
Packers drops
SF gaffs
Patriot drops

difference is our guys make the play when its crunch time. they truly believe ... we got a great coach and a great group, I need to eat crow on that defense, they sure got Giants Pride when it counted. One of the best Giants teams ever, they are Team in every sense listening to them

**** yes Bansaw!!!

It's like Coughlin says...Humble enough to prepare, confident enough to perform.

bgblucru5656
02-06-2012, 07:58 PM
shoulda, woulda and coulda are all big ifs

NYG 5
02-06-2012, 07:59 PM
that was more of brady underthrowing welker than welker dropping it

GiantSteve1x
02-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Well guess what........MANNINGHAM CAUGHT HIS!!!</P>

Giants made plays, Patriots didn't.........sick of the excuses and lack of respect!!!!</P>

Tomorrow I may actually hit someone! </P>

We won and I'm pissed off.....WTH!!!</P>

</P>

QFT!!!!</P>

There are no excuses in football.................what the G-men accomplished in this post season was not luck........they simply <FONT size=5>refused to lose! </FONT>And they deserved everything they got</P>

ALL IN!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

bflo23
02-06-2012, 08:09 PM

I watched the replay a few times and paused it. If Brady threw a nice pass and hit Welker in stride, he is probably scoring a TD and Giants lose. The thing is that Eli can drop a near 40 yard bomb to Manningham in the perfect spot and Brady can't even throw an easy pass to Welker in stride. Bad pass by Brady.

Easy to win games with "ifs" but it is about the players making the big and easy plays.

JMFP2
02-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Ilove how critics bring up mistakes by the Giants' opponents.....as if the Giants should be ashamed for taking advantage of those opportunities.</P>

I'm sure if someone sat through hours and hours of Packers film, you'd see tons of coulda-would-shoulda from every team that Lombardi beat.</P>

Bottom line: the Giants won because Eli outplayed Brady, Smith, Rodgers, Ryan, Romo, and Sanchez.</P>

JimC
02-06-2012, 08:13 PM
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.....if if if if if if if if if....

giantcarll
02-06-2012, 08:14 PM
If the dog wouldnt have stopped to take a crap he would have caught the rabbitt.

JMFP2
02-06-2012, 08:14 PM
</P>

I agree.....that was a catchable ball.....but hardly an easy catch. Welker had to spin around to make it, and it was off the wrong shoulder, and high.</P>

MattMeyerBud
02-06-2012, 08:15 PM
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.....if if if if if if if if if....

*******!! U BEAT ME TO IT