PDA

View Full Version : Did yall hear Rogers comment about us

tomuchtiki
02-06-2012, 08:20 PM
He was doing the pre game show he said we was faking injures called them phantom injures to slow down there offense he is such a sore loser. We can talk about all the missed calls by the REF's in both games if he wants to go there. I love my GMEN SB Champs

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 08:39 PM
Im a die hard Packer fan and I apologize on behalf of his comments. You guys are the champs and the better team. God bless.

sc_markt
02-06-2012, 08:53 PM
He was doing the pre game show he said we was faking injures called them phantom injures to slow down there offense he is such a sore loser. We can talk about all the missed calls by the REF's in both games if he wants to go there. I love my GMEN SB Champs

I don't think those "missed" calls by the REFs were human errors...

Pakman
02-06-2012, 08:53 PM
Im a die hard Packer fan and I apologize on behalf of his comments. You guys are the champs and the better team. God bless.

You don't need to apologize for him, but you have definitely earned my respect.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 08:56 PM
i wasn't watching the pre-game. If thats true, then its sad as after our loss he gave us credit.

But whats worse is that he obviously blatantly lied. Since I did not see it, nor was it ever brought up by anyone anywhere ever.

We did it once and it was in the beginning of the season, that we got reamed for.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 08:56 PM
Sry double post ffs.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Im a die hard Packer fan and I apologize on behalf of his comments. You guys are the champs and the better team. God bless.You have no need to apologize. You have no control of your team/players actions but just responsible for your own actions.

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 09:03 PM
I love Arodgers but those comments dissapoint me. It just makes our team look bad when were supposed to be this classy franchise. As long as we get the W's that all that matters but he isnt as bad as Rex Ryan lol.

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 09:03 PM
Well good we csn send in our de DLine next year and make him pay for those comments.

He is now a bigger dbag than Brady in my book

That playoffgame they Packers got all the calls and got smoked . He is high if he is blaming missed calls

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Big Blue off the field Rodgers is a great guy. I know that is hard to believe from those comments but in interviews he is an awesome guy. Why wish ill will upon him hoping he gets hurt?

GameTime
02-06-2012, 09:13 PM
I have seen some interveiws with the Rodgers and I dont get all the BS that is said about him. I have heard bad stuff said about Brees too and IMO he is a very good person off the field and in his interveiws.On other boards the speak poorly of Eli. Call him spoiled Daddy's boy.</P>

so what it comes down to is dopey fans defending theirteam by talking **** about other QBs.</P>

Rodgers has first hand experience for a tactic other teams do all the time as well. Personally I dont care what he says but I also wont judge him for either. </P>

</P>

</P>

gradstang
02-06-2012, 09:17 PM
HE CAN TALK ALL S HE WANTS, IT WAS A PRE GAME SUPER BOWL SHOW HE WAS SUPPOSE TO PLAY IN THAT THE G MEN WERE IN. AND BESIDES THE G MEN BEAT HIS TEAM CONVINCENLY. WHAT A CHUMP!

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't want him to get hurt. I want him to get sacked a few times though thats the point of the game

BigBlueOnes
02-06-2012, 09:20 PM
My JAW hit the ground. I could NOT believe I was hearing that. I was floored, by a Packer no less. I have respect for the franchise, they're awesome, but he crossed the line when he said "I listened to the conversation between the trainer and the player, and there was not a whole lot of pain or injury there...so watch for these phantom injuries to show up to slow down the Patriots" No choice now, if we play them next year we gotta hit him harder.

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 09:20 PM
I don't want him to get hurt. I want him to get sacked a few times though thats the point of the game
Understandable. Can you blame the guy though for being 15-1 then losing in the first round. NBC should have never had him on the pregame show in the first place.

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 09:25 PM
Understandable. Can you blame the guy though for being 15-1 then losing in the first round. NBC should have never had him on the pregame show in the first place.

It was a couple of weeks ago . He should be upset with his wide outs dropping passes and secondary rather than showing the Giants a lack of respect their ... He lost a bit of repect . The Packers have always been my 2nd favorite ndc team , and I think they have first class fans so I expect more from him

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I just seen reading around NBC told him to say that or it was scripted. Not sure why.

Big Blue 418
02-06-2012, 09:31 PM
I just seen reading around NBC told him to say that or it was scripted. Not sure why.

If thasts the case NBC has no ethics with sports journalism

ibbill
02-06-2012, 09:32 PM

Classy man. Apology accepted here.

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 09:33 PM
hey, all of these tools that say we're lucky or that we're somehow cheating our way to victories, they can show us over the next couple seasons how awesome they are and win their championships.

Show me 49ers, and Packers, and Pats.

It's right there for ya fellas.

lotsa talk. Show me some hardware.

Easy-Duz-It
02-06-2012, 09:33 PM

we're really crying about some stuff that aaron rodgers said the day after we won the super bowl? some people are unbelievable.

rodgers is actually probably telling the truth. pretty sure rolle pulled a phantom injury last night. haha. i'm sure no one forgets the st. louis game?.....bottom line is it's part of the game, and aaron was just stating that we might do that to combat the no huddle. and we did. so get over it.

i heard aaron talking about the giants earlier, and he gave us a lot of credit. either way, who cares? the new york football giants are world champions and that's all that matters.

Easy-Duz-It
02-06-2012, 09:35 PM

this is even more pathetic. you apologize on behalf of his comments? wow.

TuckYou
02-06-2012, 09:37 PM
My JAW hit the ground. I could NOT believe I was hearing that. I was floored, by a Packer no less. I have respect for the franchise, they're awesome, but he crossed the line when he said "I listened to the conversation between the trainer and the player, and there was not a whole lot of pain or injury there...so watch for these phantom injuries to show up to slow down the Patriots" No choice now, if we play them next year we gotta hit him harder.

Wow. Missed that. Was he talking about Canty? Canty looked like he was done then was ok. Next time we discount double choke his *** out.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 09:39 PM
hey, all of these tools that say we're lucky or that we're somehow cheating our way to victories, they can show us over the next couple seasons how awesome they are and win their championships.

lotsa talk. Show me some hardware.You can break every win/loss with a few plays for either team that are lucky. It doesn't bother me anymore. It is what it is.

CDN_G-FAN
02-06-2012, 09:43 PM

lotsa talk. Show me some hardware.You can break every win/loss with a few plays for either team that are lucky. It doesn't bother me anymore. It is what it is.

for me the whole 'lucky' thing has become the mantra of people who can't face reality, and need some reason so they don't have to look themselves in the mirror and admit they root for a team that isn't good enough to finish games that count.

blueomaha
02-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Im a die hard Packer fan and I apologize on behalf of his comments. You guys are the champs and the better team. God bless.i respect that...i have a friend who is also a die-hard GB fan and was talking smack...last time i heard from him, he was hoping the 49ers would beat us...lol...no sign of him...sounds like something a cowballs fan would do....

Lambeau12
02-06-2012, 10:34 PM

Yeah if he is being a sore loser why not?

Easy-Duz-It
02-06-2012, 10:43 PM

Yeah if he is being a sore loser why not?

just think you're being quick to judge. not to mention, why would you need to apologize for what aaron rodgers says?

anyway, i like rodgers. i don't think he was being a sore loser. maybe he shouldn't have said what he said, but i think he was making an honest assessment on something to look out for with how the giants will try and combat the no huddle. i think it's no secret that faking an injury is a useful method to slow down the game. the giants were exposed doing this in week 2. wouldn't be shocked if they did it against the packers, and i'm pretty certain they did it at least once last night against the patriots. just part of the game.

CruzMissle
02-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Someone is still feeling the effects of that Osi hit to the back. [which by the way was a BAD CALL]

radar-ray
02-07-2012, 12:04 AM
SB pre-game show he picked the Giants, and said there was something special about this team. What about that!

Lambeau12
02-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Rodgers IMO is better then Brady and as good as Peyton Manning. The guy is awesome. He isn't as clutch as Eli though.

Harooni
02-07-2012, 01:27 AM
i dont like the comments at all i think rodgers is better than that., should not stoop to this in our moment

however .....

http://gifsoup.com/view1/3017076/fake-injury-giants-o.gif

(whistles quietly)

Harooni
02-07-2012, 01:27 AM
i dont like the comments at all i think rodgers is better than that., should not stoop to this in our moment

however .....

http://gifsoup.com/view1/3017076/fake-injury-giants-o.gif

(whistles quietly)

Harooni
02-07-2012, 01:38 AM
What the nfl should do is make a player sit out a series or whole quarter, after an injury timeout. this will pretty much stop any abuse. and if its in the 4th, then the player is gone for the game.

Lambeau12
02-07-2012, 01:44 AM
I already cant wait till next season to start. The NFL offseason is too long.

Lambeau12
02-07-2012, 01:44 AM
I already cant wait till next season to start. The NFL offseason is too long.