PDA

View Full Version : Can we chant "WHO"S YOUR DADDY?", and should we?

NYG 5
02-06-2012, 08:21 PM
hear this, its obvious Giants own Pats. much like the Yankees owned Sox during the 2004 regular season.

Giants owned Sox so bad, Pedro admitted "i guess i could call them my daddy". now, nothing can ever replace the greatest and most mouth shutting chant of all time, 1918, and its never coming back, not for another 100 years.

however, Who's you daddy? was also one of the top chants off all time, it really dug deep, and nothing was better than hearing WHO"S YOUR DADDY during game 1 of the 2004 ALCS, those first 3 *** beatings really represented WHO'S YOUR DADDY, and really symbolized the height of Imperial power over the Boston Hair Team. then, in our proudest and most moment, the Empire was shattered beyond repair. Who's your daddy lasted, what, a week? a month or two? and fate punched us in the balls because of our arrogance.

still, who's your daddy is probably my favorite chant, and at last, the prerequisites have been met to warrant its use. its SO FUN to say, but should we say it? is karma too dangerous to trifle with? should bean town be reminded that their coming back to earth from their lucky 10 year ride?

TuckYou
02-06-2012, 08:29 PM
I made this puppy...</P>

http://i.picasion.com/pic49/fec7d8359606507b4e8e3c3d14dfb31e.gif</P>

juice33s
02-06-2012, 08:31 PM
Love it when good things happen to good people (Eli and the Giants)....On a related note I just heard a story from some of my Marine buddy's how Tom Brady snuubed them at a charity event....I guess you could say him and his ***** wife (Gisele) finally got what they deserved. Mr perfect ain't so perfect anymore

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 02:24 AM
I don't have any hatred towards the Pats to rub it in. Jets fans on the other hand...

stormblue
02-07-2012, 02:34 AM
I made this puppy...</P>

http://i.picasion.com/pic49/fec7d8359606507b4e8e3c3d14dfb31e.gif</P>

nice.

abjr
02-07-2012, 02:38 AM
I don't have any hatred towards the Pats to rub it in. Jets fans on the other hand...

Ditto. Living in CT virtually my entire life, the Pats were mediocre or down right awful for so long it was kind of hard to build up any animosity towards them. Though you wouldn't know it if you were in the same room as me during these 2 SuperBowl victories [A]

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 02:43 AM
hear this, its obvious Giants own Pats. much like the Yankees owned Sox during the 2004 regular season.

Giants owned Sox so bad, Pedro admitted "i guess i could call them my daddy". now, nothing can ever replace the greatest and most mouth shutting chant of all time, 1918, and its never coming back, not for another 100 years.

however, Who's you daddy? was also one of the top chants off all time, it really dug deep, and nothing was better than hearing WHO"S YOUR DADDY during game 1 of the 2004 ALCS, those first 3 *** beatings really represented WHO'S YOUR DADDY, and really symbolized the height of Imperial power over the Boston Hair Team. then, in our proudest and most moment, the Empire was shattered beyond repair. Who's your daddy lasted, what, a week? a month or two? and fate punched us in the balls because of our arrogance.

still, who's your daddy is probably my favorite chant, and at last, the prerequisites have been met to warrant its use. its SO FUN to say, but should we say it? is karma too dangerous to trifle with? should bean town be reminded that their coming back to earth from their lucky 10 year ride?

be careful you might come off as classless. just sayin

DandyDon
02-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Funny post. And true IMHO.

I think we may be in their heads. Like New Orleans is in ours...

Who else was jumping up and down when the niners beat the Saints this year.

I know I was...

ru_gmen55
02-07-2012, 03:08 AM
I thought it was kinda funny when that backfired on the Yanks...but then I proceeded to watch my team's season end in their final game 3 years in a row, sooooooo.....

MattMeyerBud
02-07-2012, 09:44 AM

i think we should, i would love to reopen the scab of bostons heart