PDA

View Full Version : Humiliating

NovaGGiants
10-28-2007, 04:07 PM
That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</P>

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 04:08 PM
Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:10 PM
That was a terrible game and <font size="6">the giants didn't deserve that win at all.</font> I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</p>

umm.......when the game ended, we had more points = We deserve the win.

PapaBlue
10-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.</P>

</P>

They deserve to be ripped!!!!!!!!!!! </P>

Illmaxict
10-28-2007, 04:11 PM
yeah, it was a slop fest. very poor throwing conditions. not to mention that there were two dropped passes that should have been touchdowns...

giantsaz
10-28-2007, 04:12 PM
That was a terrible game and <FONT size=6>the giants didn't deserve that win at all.</FONT> I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</P>

You missed the point again! Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.

common sense
10-28-2007, 04:12 PM
no...they don't. field conditions, bad calls, and the fact that this game was overseas...the only aspect of this game where giants deserve to get ripped are the dropped balls. but lets look on the bright side...we ran the ball well.

Homer Spider Jerome
10-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Taking a couple days off work..I bragged about beating Dallas after the BYE...That win make me look like a fool...</P>

I taped it...I'm embarassed...</P>

NovaGGiants
10-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.</P>

</P>

They deserve every bit of being ripped; eli was 7 for 22, granted the throwing conditions were horrendus, the fumble that occured was o-line miscommunication, etc. </P>

Heres what they did great</P>

- Ran the ball down their opponents throat</P>

- Eli was aware of his surroundings and made a GREAT scramble for a TD</P>

- No interceptions</P>

- DECENT Secondary line today</P>

Terrible </P>

Dropped passed, you cant afford them and the tipped balls</P>

Penalities</P>

Kicking game STILL.</P>

giantsaz
10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.A little bit judgmental don't you think? Who put you in chanrge to decide who should be a Giants fan? Just because we state a true fact, it does not make us bad fans. We are happy with the win, but this game should have been over in the first half. No excuses to allow them to come back like this. And I bet you were one of the ones who thought that Bill B run up the score last week.

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:16 PM
That was a terrible game and <font size="6">the giants didn't deserve that win at all.</font> I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</p>

You missed the point again! Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.

God you are fkin stupid!! EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!! We scored more points, we deserved the win. Let me know if that needs more dumbing down. I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.

tabouli88
10-28-2007, 04:17 PM
one word ... "Tynes"</P>

</P>

two words : "new Kicker?"</P>

(or 3 .. "new kicker yet?" .. "new kicker time?")</P>

</P>

barran21
10-28-2007, 04:17 PM
That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</p>

Harooni is that you??

n420p69
10-28-2007, 04:18 PM
Again, a win is a win!

NovaGGiants
10-28-2007, 04:19 PM
one word ... "Tynes"</P>

</P>

two words : "new Kicker?"</P>

(or 3 .. "new kicker yet?" .. "new kicker time?")</P>

</P>

</P>

That too.</P>

plaxattack17
10-28-2007, 04:19 PM
calm the heck down- we won...by the end of the year no one will care how we got the wins it was just about getting them, the players are only human- jet lag, soccer stadium grass getting cut up, pouring England rain...we got the win we did what we had to do.

NovaGGiants
10-28-2007, 04:20 PM
That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</P>

Harooni is that you??
</P>

Heh, No; Scary that im being asked that typically im the one thinkin harooni is being critical.</P>

giantsaz
10-28-2007, 04:24 PM
That was a terrible game and <FONT size=6>the giants didn't deserve that win at all.</FONT> I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</P>

God you are fkin stupid!! EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!! We scored more points, we deserved the win. Let me know if that needs more dumbing down. I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.
Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.</P>

barran21
10-28-2007, 04:27 PM
That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</p>

Harooni is that you??
</p>

Heh, No; Scary that im being asked that typically im the one thinkin harooni is being critical.</p>

A win is a Win....... but A lot of fans thought that we were going to blow out the Fins, (myself included) i am Pissed that we didn't destroy them. Remember this Line................. <font size="6">ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.</font>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:28 PM

Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.</p>

No, moron, as usual you are completely wrong. No big surprise.

You deserve to win when you have more points on the board at the end of the game. I swear I'm surprised you can even turn a computer on, let alone use it to communicate. Kudos to the staff of the mental hospital.

common sense
10-28-2007, 04:28 PM

You missed the point again!* Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.

God you are fkin stupid!!* EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!!* We scored more points, we deserved the win.* Let me know if that needs more dumbing down.* I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.
Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old.* Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win.* You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky.** We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this?* Luck not because of great play.</P>

guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that.

ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.A little bit judgmental don't you think? Who put you in chanrge to decide who should be a Giants fan? Just because we state a true fact, it does not make us bad fans. We are happy with the win, but this game should have been over in the first half. No excuses to allow them to come back like this. And I bet you were one of the ones who thought that Bill B run up the score last week.</P>

What fact? The Giants didn't deserve to win is not a fact. It is an opinion. And not a very informed one either. We held them to 10 points, their lowest score of the season. I'm sorry that's not good enough for you. Perhaps you should switch to English football. Teams get held to no goals a lot more then. </P>

It is certainly ok to question some aspects of the Giants play. Eli was horrible. Gillbride's playcalling was questionable. </P>

The 'fans' who, even after a win, run here and sphew their hate-filled "Worst Ever" hyperbole deserve to be called out. </P>

ross10
10-28-2007, 04:32 PM

Chill out, conditions weren't great, dropped passes, running game and d looked fine.
Don't take it too seriously.

sharick88
10-28-2007, 04:32 PM

</P>

LOL, Simple math.</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:33 PM

</p>

LOL, Simple math.</p>

Well, you gotta keep it simple for them.

NovaGGiants
10-28-2007, 04:34 PM

Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.</P>

guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that. ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...</P>

If your going to put it in that manner of points on the board? Yes we deserved to win, and in a previous post I stated we did great running. But it was just... bad. bad. bad. There is no reason we shouldnt have done better. But I do recognize that when the dolphins played the patriots they did manage to put up 28 points; They're not unable to play football but we shoulda just done better. I'll take the win gladly; but this certainly raises questions on where we stand.</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:37 PM

Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.</p>

guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that. ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...</p>

If your going to put it in that manner of points on the board? Yes we deserved to win, and in a previous post I stated we did great running. But it was just... bad. bad. bad. There is no reason we shouldnt have done better. But I do recognize that when the dolphins played the patriots they did manage to put up 28 points; They're not unable to play football but we shoulda just done better. I'll take the win gladly; but this certainly raises questions on where we stand.</p>

Chock it up to just an overall bad day. Evrything was a mess today and we got away with it. Lesson learned.

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 04:38 PM

guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that. ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...</P>

If your going to put it in that manner of points on the board? Yes we deserved to win, and in a previous post I stated we did great running. But it was just... bad. bad. bad. There is no reason we shouldnt have done better. But I do recognize that when the dolphins played the patriots they did manage to put up 28 points; They're not unable to play football but we shoulda just done better. I'll take the win gladly; but this certainly raises questions on where we stand.</P>

</P>

The slop took away our pash rush yet the D still held them to their lowest point total of the year. If Eli was even semi-competent it would have been a blowout. This is a very good team. The question that needs to be answered is whether this was just an abherration or is this what we can expect from Eli again once the wheather turns bad.</P>

NovaGGiants
10-28-2007, 04:39 PM

Chock it up to just an overall bad day. Evrything was a mess today and we got away with it. Lesson learned.
</P>

That works I guess.</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:42 PM

guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that. ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...</p>

If your going to put it in that manner of points on the board? Yes we deserved to win, and in a previous post I stated we did great running. But it was just... bad. bad. bad. There is no reason we shouldnt have done better. But I do recognize that when the dolphins played the patriots they did manage to put up 28 points; They're not unable to play football but we shoulda just done better. I'll take the win gladly; but this certainly raises questions on where we stand.</p>

</p>

The slop took away our pash rush yet the D still held them to their lowest point total of the year. If Eli was even semi-competent it would have been a blowout. This is a very good team. The question that needs to be answered is whether this was just an abherration or is this what we can expect from Eli again once the wheather turns bad.</p>

Not sure how you can blame Eli for this messy game. He had a few bad passes, but other than that managed the game very well. The playcalling in these conditions was very poor, especially when our running game was dominating and passes were being dropped all overt the place.. Hell even Eli had 2 good runs, one for a TD. I guess a hater's gotta hate.

JerryGoldstyn
10-28-2007, 04:45 PM

I agree - lucky they were playing an 0-7 team or they probably lose.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 04:52 PM
fbomb, are you serious?!!? yeah, we held them to 10 pts, yeah we won...but to imply that this victory was satisfactory because it was a "W"(simplify it...duh, so your 2 yr old can understand it...duh...real classy), you are un-real. eli fires a BULLET to a wide open receiver in the end zone, that ends in a FG...you could have under handed that ball over the line, and it would have been a TD. so we settle for a FG. then a gift FG at the half...and we won by 3...wow...i'm impressed cuz a W is a W...please. missed tackles all over the place...absolutely horrible play calling!!! they ran the ball well (lets forget about the jacobs fumble that we were lucky enough to recover...or it could have gotten REAL interesting), i don't know how ANYBODY can be happy (?) because...a W is a W...totally un-impressed. wierd to say this, but at least the kick return game seemed to be improved. maybe the weather conditions helped in that respect...overall, nothing to be impressed about. anyone notice, that we ran the ball well, but so did miami?!?! with a backup runningback!!! come on ...let's be real. a W is a W but this was ugly, with a capital UG!

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 04:55 PM

</P>

The slop took away our pash rush yet the D still held them to their lowest point total of the year. If Eli was even semi-competent it would have been a blowout. This is a very good team. The question that needs to be answered is whether this was just an abherration or is this what we can expect from Eli again once the wheather turns bad.</P>

Not sure how you can blame Eli for this messy game. He had a few bad passes, but other than that managed the game very well. The playcalling in these conditions was very poor, especially when our running game was dominating and passes were being dropped all overt the place.. Hell even Eli had 2 good runs, one for a TD. I guess a hater's gotta hate.
</P>

He was 8/22 for 36 yards. He missed wide open recievers constantly.The play calling was "poor" because Eli couldn't be relied to complete anything.How do you blast the coordinator for calling passes yet give a pass to the guy making the passing game fail? Miami had no problems throwing the ball accurately.</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:55 PM
fbomb, are you serious?!!? yeah, we held them to 10 pts, yeah we won...but to imply that this victory was satisfactory because it was a "W"(simplify it...duh, so your 2 yr old can understand it...duh...real classy), you are un-real. eli fires a BULLET to a wide open receiver in the end zone, that ends in a FG...you could have under handed that ball over the line, and it would have been a TD. so we settle for a FG. then a gift FG at the half...and we won by 3...wow...i'm impressed cuz a W is a W...please. missed tackles all over the place...absolutely horrible play calling!!! they ran the ball well (lets forget about the jacobs fumble that we were lucky enough to recover...or it could have gotten REAL interesting), i don't know how ANYBODY can be happy (?) because...a W is a W...totally un-impressed. wierd to say this, but at least the kick return game seemed to be improved. maybe the weather conditions helped in that respect...overall, nothing to be impressed about. anyone notice, that we ran the ball well, but so did miami?!?! with a backup runningback!!! come on ...let's be real. a W is a W but this was ugly, with a capital UG!

I'm not sure what your pont is. I didn't say I was impressed with any aspect of this game.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 04:56 PM
That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.</P> I agree - lucky they were playing an 0-7 team or they probably lose. VERY good point...anyone but the dolphins, with most of their key playersout, we would have been made to look like fools...sorry, i'm a freakin' die hard, but this made me cringe...the entire way, start to finish.

FBomb
10-28-2007, 04:58 PM

</p>

The slop took away our pash rush yet the D still held them to their lowest point total of the year. If Eli was even semi-competent it would have been a blowout. This is a very good team. The question that needs to be answered is whether this was just an abherration or is this what we can expect from Eli again once the wheather turns bad.</p>

</p>

He was 8/22 for 36 yards. He missed wide open recievers constantly.The play calling was "poor" because Eli couldn't be relied to complete anything.How do you blast the coordinator for calling passes yet give a pass to the guy making the passing game fail? Miami had no problems throwing the ball accurately.</p>

Eli made 2 or 3 poor passes. The recievers dropped 7. Did you even watch the game? The playcalling was bad for 2 reasons. Our run game was dominating and our passing game wasn't. So why start thowing when our recivers are having a hard time catching? Just run the ball. They couldn't stop us.

Mr Excitement
10-28-2007, 05:01 PM
We didnt hold the Dolphins to 10 points...The Dolphins held themselves to it....Big Blue better wake the F up or it will be another 2nd half collapse

FBomb
10-28-2007, 05:02 PM
We didnt hold the Dolphins to 10 points...The Dolphins held themselves to it....Big Blue better wake the F up or it will be another 2nd half collapse

oh brother.

NoHuddle10
10-28-2007, 05:08 PM

</P>

They deserve every bit of being ripped; eli was 7 for 22, granted the throwing conditions were horrendus, the fumble that occured was o-line miscommunication, etc. </P>

- No interceptions</P>

Terrible </P>

Penalities</P>

Kicking game STILL.</P>

</P>

orginal post was a little eratic, but i agree with all your points there.. but you are being a little hard on them...</P>

BlueNTX
10-28-2007, 05:11 PM
You forgot to mention poor tackling and penalties.</P>

flatblack
10-28-2007, 05:12 PM

oh brother.
he's right!! are you serious..dude, i'm sorry, i'm really not trying to pick on you. but we did nothing to stop them...they definately stopped themselves...like you said, "did you watch the game". maybe that's my problem with your posts...you do try to be-little people. "what game are you watching" " let me simplify something even my 2 year old can understand"...do YOU understand the point now??

NovaGGiants
10-28-2007, 05:14 PM

</P>

- No interceptions</P>

Terrible </P>

Penalities</P>

Kicking game STILL.</P>

</P>

orginal post was a little eratic, but i agree with all your points there.. but you are being a little hard on them...</P>

</P>

First post was more of a vent; the rest of my posts actually use some intelligence. Scary huh? But yeah, the wayI look at it is if im not satisifed with their play. They must not be inthebest of moods in the locker room too, as athletes they shouldnt ever be satisfied with 'justa win' as a college athleteI was never satisfied with just first; you want to strive to go for the gold, be the one to set the record and pace and overall attitude for the teamand this probably made them a little dissapointed with themselves..</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 05:14 PM

oh brother.
he's right!! are you serious..dude, i'm sorry, i'm really not trying to pick on you. but we did nothing to stop them...they definately stopped themselves...like you said, "did you watch the game". maybe that's my problem with your posts...you do try to be-little people. "what game are you watching" " let me simplify something even my 2 year old can understand"...do YOU understand the point now??

"Pick on me"???? In order to pick on me, you would have to make a valid and informed point. So far you've done niether. The "oh brother" was for him basing the second half of our seaon on this slopfest of a game.

Cindy in INdy
10-28-2007, 05:21 PM
<FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" color=#000080>Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades..quit yer complainin', it was rainin'.</FONT></P>

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 05:23 PM

</P>

</P>

He was 8/22 for 36 yards. He missed wide open recievers constantly.The play calling was "poor" because Eli couldn't be relied to complete anything.How do you blast the coordinator for calling passes yet give a pass to the guy making the passing game fail? Miami had no problems throwing the ball accurately.</P>

Eli made 2 or 3 poor passes. The recievers dropped 7. Did you even watch the game? The playcalling was bad for 2 reasons. Our run game was dominating and our passing game wasn't. So why start thowing when our recivers are having a hard time catching? Just run the ball. They couldn't stop us.
</P>

Yes the recievers didn't have a good game. Even if we use your numbers Eli had much more then 2-3 bad throws since he had 14 incompletions... that's more like 7 bad throws then... and if we add back in the off the turf catch Plax made on our only scoring drive that's 8 bad throws out of 22. He didn't have 2-3 bad throws. He had 2-3 completely unbelievably horrible throws like his complete miss of an uncovered Toomer in the endzone. He was inaccurate and awful the entire game. </P>

common sense
10-28-2007, 05:24 PM
you know it it like a poet!

FBomb
10-28-2007, 05:27 PM

</p>

</p>

He was 8/22 for 36 yards. He missed wide open recievers constantly.The play calling was "poor" because Eli couldn't be relied to complete anything.How do you blast the coordinator for calling passes yet give a pass to the guy making the passing game fail? Miami had no problems throwing the ball accurately.</p>

</p>

Yes the recievers didn't have a good game. Even if we use your numbers Eli had much more then 2-3 bad throws since he had 14 incompletions... that's more like 7 bad throws then... and if we add back in the off the turf catch Plax made on our only scoring drive that's 8 bad throws out of 22. He didn't have 2-3 bad throws. He had 2-3 completely unbelievably horrible throws like his complete miss of an uncovered Toomer in the endzone. He was inaccurate and awful the entire game. </p>

Will Allen had a very good game defnding the pass. Allen was always a good cover corner, he just couldn't catch. These were all good passes. There were also a number of balls batted down at the line.

Your assesment of Eli's play today is what's inaccurate and awful. 3 bad throws, tops.

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 05:38 PM
"Your assesment of Eli's play today is what's inaccurate and awful. 3 bad throws, tops."</P>

If your satisfied with 8/22 - 59 yards and yet another two turnover game (one was taken back by a penalty) sobeit.
</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 05:41 PM
"Your assesment of Eli's play today is what's inaccurate and awful. 3 bad throws, tops."</p>

If your satisfied with 8/22 - 59 yards and yet another two turnover game (one was taken back by a penalty) sobeit.
</p>

Nope............never said I was satisfied at all. I just take in EVERY aspect of what caused that stat and not let blind hatred point the finger at Eli. The passing game struggled for A LOT of reasons and Eli was a factor as well. Just not the only factor.

SHOCKit2meMANNING
10-28-2007, 05:44 PM
"Your assesment of Eli's play today is what's inaccurate and awful. 3 bad throws, tops."</p>

</p>

You're really gonna blame Eli for the o-line's miscommunication on that sack-fumble? Seriously? That wasn't on Eli at all.

Yeah, the numbers don't look great. But add on those 5-7 dropped passes, two of which would have been TDs, and you're looking at a very respectable day.

The whole game was sloppy and ugly, but most of that had to do with the playing conditions. We got out with a win, that's what matters.

FBomb
10-28-2007, 05:47 PM

</p>

You're really gonna blame Eli for the o-line's miscommunication on that sack-fumble? Seriously? That wasn't on Eli at all.

Yeah, the numbers don't look great. But add on those 5-7 dropped passes, two of which would have been TDs, and you're looking at a very respectable day.

The whole game was sloppy and ugly, but most of that had to do with the playing conditions. We got out with a win, that's what matters.

SEE the logic...................BE the logic.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
will allen?!?! nuff said..backup for the fins...and i have nothing logical to say...lol

FBomb
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
will allen?!?! nuff said..backup for the fins...and i have nothing logical to say...lol

Guess you missed those passes he defended today.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM

exactly...will allen defended the passes?!!? give me a break. likethatwas a worry going in...an ex-giant, who can't start for the fins...dude, are you being serious..will allen??? OOOOOOOOOOOO

FBomb
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM

exactly...will allen defended the passes?!!? give me a break. likethatwas a worry going in...an ex-giant, who can't start for the fins...dude, are you being serious..will allen??? OOOOOOOOOOOO

Then I guess you DID miss them. So much for you "watching" the game.

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
"Your assesment of Eli's play today is what's inaccurate and awful. 3 bad throws, tops."</P>

</P>

</P>

No I blame Eli for dropping the ball when he got hit. The sack was the O-lines's fault. He has at least two turnovers in almost every game. That's something that anyone should be concerned about. This was actually a "good" game for him as far as turnovers go.</P>

There are drops in pretty much every game played in the NFL. Eli isn't the only QB to suffer from this. Hopefully this game was just a fluke. However given that he's played like garbage every year of his career as soon as the weather turns poorit is a legitimate concern. I've wondered if he has small hands that lead to him not being able to grip the ball in less then perfect conditions.</P>

</P>

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:09 PM

no i didn't miss will allen playing, but un-;ike you, i didn't think WOW will allen is shutting us down..good comeback though, implying that i didn't watch the game like YOU did...impressive, because i don't agree with you, i didn't watch the game...too funny. why do YOU think we heard his name so much today?? maybe because we were trying to pick on him because he's WILL ALLEN?!?! ok, he played well, nothing to do with how bad our receiver's played...ok, he's will allen...lol...i'm sure the phins d co-ordinater was saying " watch out for that dockery guy/ we'regonna pick on him, but watch HIM shut us down. again...nevermind, you ARE serious. i'm gonna go root for the bills now...have a good opinion of your opinion...oops, you already do

Hampton27 missed
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Every team has drops, but nothing like the Giants who are #2 in this category. After today, I'm sure they'll take over the #1 slot here.</P>

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?year=&amp;type=Receiving&amp;range=NFL&amp;rank= 232</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM

no i didn't miss will allen playing, but un-;ike you, i didn't think WOW will allen is shutting us down..good comeback though, implying that i didn't watch the game like YOU did...impressive, because i don't agree with you, i didn't watch the game...too funny. why do YOU think we heard his name so much today?? maybe because we were trying to pick on him because he's WILL ALLEN?!?! ok, he played well, nothing to do with how bad our receiver's played...ok, he's will allen...lol...i'm sure the phins d co-ordinater was saying " watch out for that dockery guy/ we'regonna pick on him, but watch HIM shut us down. again...nevermind, you ARE serious. i'm gonna go root for the bills now...have a good opinion of your opinion...oops, you already do

Wow.............idiocy run amuck.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:15 PM
lol...cuz you're so much smarter than the rest of us. you're f-bomb, i forgot. let me get a post ready that even my 2 year old can understand...let me guess, you're BALLIN'!!! you have to be.

overduebill
10-28-2007, 06:16 PM
You guys are ******s. The dolphins may suck, but they are a professional team for christ's sake. Just because we didn't beat the like the pats did, a win is a win.</P>

</P>

go get aids</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 06:17 PM
lol...cuz you're so much smarter than the rest of us. you're f-bomb, i forgot. let me get a post ready that even my 2 year old can understand...let me guess, you're BALLIN'!!! you have to be.

Do you ever say anything that isn't ******ed?

FBomb
10-28-2007, 06:18 PM
You guys are ******s. The dolphins may suck, but they are a professional team for christ's sake. Just because we didn't beat the like the pats did, a win is a win.</p>

</p>

go get aids</p>

WOW!!!!

NYfacade
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
Every team has drops, but nothing like the Giants who are #2 in this category. After today, I'm sure they'll take over the #1 slot here.</P>

http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders.asp?year=&amp;type=Receiving&amp;range=NFL&amp;rank= 232</P>

</P>

I wonder what's considered a drop? Are they just passes that the reciever should have caught? I.E. both hands on it no reason for not catching it. Or does anything thrown in your direction that you can maybe get a hand on count as a drop?</P>

Mohann
10-28-2007, 06:23 PM
16 Huniliating wins is a perfect year.

g-mainman
10-28-2007, 06:24 PM
<font size="3">the worst thing is, going into the bye with this game bad taste!
</font>

Tony Bruno
10-28-2007, 06:25 PM
We are 6-2... 6 game winning streak... We get the bye and see the boys for a critic silencing win... Be happy we are winning!!!

Diane512
10-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Just because you have more points doesn't mean you deserve the win. Play like that against Dallas, Patriots, etc and we'll we hoping the put their 3rd string QB in to stop the bleeding.</P>

Career Ender 56
10-28-2007, 06:26 PM
Dude.................

whatever.

Lets all apologize for a win.

I am sorry to the rest of the league for winning a game ugly on a sloppy field. In London. While it was raining.

loser.

This is the NFL. There are 16 games each year. The object is to win. There is no computer that makes decisions for the world.

6-2

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:27 PM
thinking the same thing towards you...just that i don't post that EVERYONE that has something different to say than me has no common sense, or no valid points to make...your posts are condesending towards everyone witha different opinion towards yours...again, my family has had tix since before you were probably born (considering how much we hear about your 2 year old, so you must be about 26 or younger), so yeah, you're opinoio is all that matters, and mine must be wrong 'cause i'm a troll i guess...too funny...gotta go root for the bills and pats...have fun telling others how my posts make no sense, 'cause i'm not f-bomb, but you know that already

Career Ender 56
10-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Just because you have more points doesn't mean you deserve the win. Play like that against Dallas, Patriots, etc and we'll we hoping the put their 3rd string QB in to stop the bleeding.</p>

We had more points = We deserved to win.

We were not playing against anybody else but the Dolphins.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:28 PM
bills touchdown...-f- the jets...lol....yeah!!!

Hoova0797
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Wish I lived back in NY so I could catch every game. It seems as though we always play down to the bad teams....well, if there was a time to have a let down, at least we won and moved into the bye week.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:32 PM
We are 6-2... 6 game winning streak... We get the bye and see the boys for a critic silencing win... Be happy we are winning!!!from your mouth to gods ears brother... i will definatley take ANY kind of win in 2 weeks..good bad or ugly...give us a taste of first baby!!!!

FBomb
10-28-2007, 06:34 PM
thinking the same thing towards you...just that i don't post that EVERYONE that has something different to say than me has no common sense, or no valid points to make...your posts are condesending towards everyone witha different opinion towards yours...again, my family has had tix since before you were probably born (considering how much we hear about your 2 year old, so you must be about 26 or younger), so yeah, you're opinoio is all that matters, and mine must be wrong 'cause i'm a troll i guess...too funny...gotta go root for the bills and pats...have fun telling others how my posts make no sense, 'cause i'm not f-bomb, but you know that already

I don't need to tell others anything. They can read your nonsense for themselves.

So are you telling me that because MY opinion of YOUR opinion dosen't agree with YOUR opinion of YOUR opinion that I should keep MY opinion of YOUR opinion to myself?

If I think someones opinion is stupid, I'm going to say it. Don't like it? Don't read it.

g-mainman
10-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Just because you have more points doesn't mean you deserve the win. Play like that against Dallas, Patriots, etc and we'll we hoping the put their 3rd string QB in to stop the bleeding.</p>

it's not what we said about the Cowboys when they stole the game from buffalo... at least they did it with great comeback that made every one think Romo was the son of god...

Diane512
10-28-2007, 06:38 PM
A 5-2 team doesn't go into a game with ateam with a0-7 team and beat them by 3 points.That is humiliating because we are much better than that. They should be coming back over thepond with their tales between their legs. The last 5 games where fun to watch.They are growing as a teamwhich accumulates from week to week not just one game at a time. With the way the played today they went back to weeks one and two. The Dolphins successfully brought the G-men down to their level.

FBomb
10-28-2007, 06:41 PM
A 5-2 team doesn't go into a game with ateam with a0-7 team and beat them by 3 points.That is humiliating because we are much better than that. They should be coming back over thepond with their tales between their legs. The last 5 games where fun to watch.They are growing as a teamwhich accumulates from week to week not just one game at a time. With the way the played today they went back to weeks one and two. The Dolphins successfully brought the G-men down to their level.

Nonsense. The Giants brought themselves down to the Dolphins level, and the conditions only made things worse. The Dolphins are what they are.

Career Ender 56
10-28-2007, 06:42 PM

it's not what we said about the Cowboys when they stole the game from buffalo... at least they did it with great comeback that made every one think Romo was the son of god...

When did I say they didn't deserve to win? Because they scored more points and I don't recall saying anything other then that.

giants_forever
10-28-2007, 06:42 PM

</P>

</P>

yeah, not sure how you can blame Eli for this game. did you see how they had to clean the cleats for the players......?????? Eli made the only td for the day......</P>

Hampton27 missed
10-28-2007, 06:43 PM

</P>

I wonder what's considered a drop? Are they just passes that the reciever should have caught? I.E. both hands on it no reason for not catching it. Or does anything thrown in your direction that you can maybe get a hand on count as a drop?</P> They are dropped catchable passes that hit the receivers in the hands and chests.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:45 PM

I don't need to tell others anything. They can read your nonsense for themselves.

So are you telling me that because MY opinion of YOUR opinion dosen't agree with YOUR opinion of YOUR opinion that I should keep MY opinion of YOUR opinion to myself?

If I think someones opinion is stupid, I'm going to say it. Don't like it? Don't read it.

dude,nowTHAT was comical...good post. my whole problem with posts (let me say this soeven my 2 yr old can understand)is that you're condesending toothers that don't agree with you...don't turn this on me...should i post, the giants played so bad, even my dogs say it, and if you don't agree, you have nothing intelligent to post??? that's JUST what you do. "if you don't like it, don't read it"...grow up

Shockey+Manning=Shocking
10-28-2007, 06:47 PM

Nonsense. The Giants brought themselves down to the Dolphins level, and the conditions only made things worse. The Dolphins are what they are.

</P>

</P>

Well said man.</P>

JerseyGiant21
10-28-2007, 06:49 PM
We won the game...
Cut the crap with the "We don't deserve to win" BS
When the game was over we had more points and woohoo....we won. Yippee!
A win is a win.
Would people feel better if we lost the game?

Was it a gross game played in gross conditions...yes..

Were the giants spectacular and perfect...absolutely not....

But we won...and at the end of the day...that is all that matters to me....

We now go into a bye week 6-2...and hopefully the players can get some rest and then get back to work....

I think they know they can improve on some things.....and maybe they will use this gross win to try and improve...

Bring on the Cowturds!

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Just because you have more points doesn't mean you deserve the win. Play like that against Dallas, Patriots, etc and we'll we hoping the put their 3rd string QB in to stop the bleeding.</P>

When did I say they didn't deserve to win? Because they scored more points and I don't recall saying anything other then that.
i hear ya ce56...it's true...we gotta play better than today otherwise, i don't want to think about otherwise

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:52 PM

</P>

</P>

yeah, not sure how you can blame Eli for this game. did you see how they had to clean the cleats for the players......?????? Eli made the only td for the day......</P>for us, not them..just saying

FBomb
10-28-2007, 06:52 PM

dude,nowTHAT was comical...good post. my whole problem with posts (let me say this soeven my 2 yr old can understand)is that you're condesending toothers that don't agree with you...don't turn this on me...should i post, the giants played so bad, even my dogs say it, and if you don't agree, you have nothing intelligent to post??? that's JUST what you do. "if you don't like it, don't read it"...grow up

Again............I think everything you've said today is baseless and stupid. That is MY opinion. I will continue to post my opinions on this board whether it bothers you or not.

Harooni
10-28-2007, 06:58 PM
wth we won the game. yes it was sloppy, but hey it was also due to weather. yes we know they cant play like that vs playoff teams,but itsa one game you take it and move on. yes it leaves some concerns but its a W. i think people are upset that we didnt blow the team away and that eli didnt have great stats. well i care about the W

FBomb
10-28-2007, 06:59 PM
wth we won the game. yes it was sloppy, but hey it was also due to weather. yes we know they cant play like that vs playoff teams,but itsa one game you take it and move on. yes it leaves some concerns but its a W. i think people are upset that we didnt blow the team away and that eli didnt have great stats. well i care about the W

The ONLY thing that matters.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 06:59 PM
yeah, your "i'm smarter than you" attitude REALLY offends me...i was gonna drop all this bs, cuz we're both gint fans, but you're just above all us other lower forms of gints fans (lol), so i'll feed you something else to reply to...have fun

p0under
10-28-2007, 07:02 PM
Man this is a good one.

Harooni
10-28-2007, 07:03 PM
whats humiliating? I dont get it. why do fans think a good game is a blowout or high scoring affair. to me it was a great game in london had an 80's feel to it and we won.

Brown_Hornet
10-28-2007, 07:06 PM

HD TV is a wonderful thing.</P>

Apparently you couldn't tell it was RAINING LIKE ISH!</P>

Go get a real TV so you can better understand what it is you're watching so you'll be less likely to embarrass yourself.</P>

flatblack
10-28-2007, 07:06 PM
Man this is a good one.ah come on p0under...you or harooni can step in anytime you want...lol

FBomb
10-28-2007, 07:10 PM
yeah, your "i'm smarter than you" attitude REALLY offends me...i was gonna drop all this bs, cuz we're both gint fans, but you're just above all us other lower forms of gints fans (lol), so i'll feed you something else to reply to...have fun

No, not smarter than everyone else.........just you.

Diane512
10-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Ok point well taken. </P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Man this is a good one.ah come on p0under...you or harooni can step in anytime you want...lol

At least p0under and Harooni get it. This has been over your head for a good couple of hours.

p0under
10-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Well the fish were missing several starters and we f--ked around too long. I just hope we were looking past them to dallas. we shall see.</P>

Diane512
10-28-2007, 07:13 PM
It's humiliating because they won by 3 points to a 0-7 team. What's not to get???

flatblack
10-28-2007, 07:22 PM

At least p0under and Harooni get it. This has been over your head for a good couple of hours.
i guess so, but not over your head RIGHT?!?!?! good comeback...how can i state this so even you and my dogs can understand...ok...i got it (i'm a little slow, as you seam to think) stop being condescendingand maybe i would agree with your posts...what a dope

Harooni
10-28-2007, 07:23 PM
It's humiliating because they won by 3 points to a 0-7 team. What's not to get???

in a winning effort?

FBomb
10-28-2007, 07:26 PM

i guess so, but not over your head RIGHT?!?!?! good comeback...how can i state this so even you and my dogs can understand...ok...i got it (<font size="5">i'm a little slow,</font> as you seam to think) stop being condescendingand maybe i would agree with your posts...what a dope

And dim-witted. That's ok, though. We can't ALL be Einsteins.

Also, you seem to be also missing the point that I don't care if you agree with ANY of my posts. In fact, it's much more fun when you don't.

mdc1
10-28-2007, 07:31 PM

Take the win, get back to the states.

The team has bigger problems to worry about 2 weeks from now. After watching Brady light up that overrated Skins defense, knowing that the Cowboys at least stayed close for a while should make Coughlin and team a bit nervous with something to prove. The defense must play a great deal better to beat the Cowboys, same for the offense.

Plus I don't a crap if we beat a bunch of bad teams and get into the playoffs, at least we earned that opportunity to play the best teams.

flatblack
10-28-2007, 07:33 PM

in a winning effort?
HAROONI!!! thank you...maybe you're better equiped(don't say it) to keep this thread going, cuz f-bomb thinks i'm not sharp enough to fend off his lame attempts at egotistical banter... i have lyrics to write (thx for the inspiration f-bomb...lol)...tag-you're in brother...FLATBLACK ROCKS and THE G-MEN RULE!!!!

Career Ender 56
10-28-2007, 07:34 PM

i guess so, but not over your head RIGHT?!?!?! good comeback...how can i state this so even you and my dogs can understand...ok...i got it (<font size="5">i'm a little slow,</font> as you seam to think) stop being condescendingand maybe i would agree with your posts...what a dope

Also, you seem to be also missing the point that I don't care if you agree with ANY of my posts. In fact, it's much more fun when you don't.

FBomb - no matter how hard you try, you cannot argue with people who do not allow common sense and facts to enter the discussion.

I have tried. I lost every single time.

However I have come up with a with a prototype to possible cause a truce..

<font size="4"><u>Please Vote:</u></font>

Harooni, thinks Shakira is hotter then Carrie Underwood. I think he is a dope smoking fool.

What do you think?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/antnee20X/shakira-hips-lie20.jpg

<blockquote><blockquote><u><font size="4">OR</font></u>
</blockquote></blockquote>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/antnee20X/carrie_image18_lo.jpg

<blockquote><blockquote><u><font size="6">Settle it!</font></u>
</blockquote></blockquote>

Hampton27 missed
10-28-2007, 07:35 PM
Wow, just seen a stat that this was the Giants lowest passing performances in a win since 1986, the year we won the superbowl.</P>

I guess that must mean that the powerhouse championship Giant team also had a bad game. Something that I already knew though.</P>

FBomb
10-28-2007, 07:36 PM

in a winning effort?
HAROONI!!! thank you...maybe you're better equiped(don't say it) to keep this thread going, cuz f-bomb thinks i'm not sharp enough to fend off his lame attempts at egotistical banter... i have lyrics to write (thx for the inspiration f-bomb...lol)...tag-you're in brother...FLATBLACK ROCKS and THE G-MEN RULE!!!!

Lyrics??? Uh-oh, a musician?? Well, that explains a lot.

JerryGoldstyn
10-28-2007, 07:37 PM
What was most humiliating is the Fact that Eli couldn't even muster 100 yards passing, yet Lemons had no problems - looks like the offense is into to the second half slide again kjust like the last two years.

FBomb
10-28-2007, 07:39 PM

FBomb - no matter how hard you try, you cannot argue with people who do not allow common sense and facts to enter the discussion.

I have tried. I lost every single time.

However I have come up with a with a prototype to possible cause a truce..

<font size="4"><u>Please Vote:</u></font>

Harooni, thinks Shakira is hotter then Carrie Underwood. I think he is a dope smoking fool.

What do you think?

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/antnee20X/shakira-hips-lie20.jpg

<blockquote><blockquote><u><font size="4">OR</font></u>
</blockquote></blockquote>http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/antnee20X/carrie_image18_lo.jpg

<blockquote><blockquote><u><font size="6">Settle it!</font></u>
</blockquote></blockquote>

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just making fun of him.

Anyway, Shakira is hot, but her singing gets on my nerves. I'm going with Carrie Underwood based on talant.

Moderator_J
10-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Humiliation is hundreds of fans of a football team ready to kill themselves(or others) after a win</P>

Closed</P>