View Full Version : Thank god Gronk didnt get to that last pass

bansaw
02-06-2012, 07:55 PM
They'd be calling it The Hail Myra

it would be unbearable

WOOO GIANTS !!!!

Zoboomafoo
02-06-2012, 08:46 PM
If you watch the replay from the reverse angle, the ball is hitting the ground before Gronkowski lunges for it. It really wasn't close -- it just looked that way in real time.

MikeIsaGiant
02-06-2012, 09:05 PM
If you watch the replay from the reverse angle, the ball is hitting the ground before Gronkowski lunges for it. It really wasn't close -- it just looked that way in real time.

I was going crazy at first because it looked so close, but after the replay your right, it wasn't close at all. His dive was just overdramatic

yay football
02-06-2012, 09:15 PM
i was absolutely terrified when i saw him lunge for it.. could you imagine???

G-Man67
02-06-2012, 09:27 PM
ha all of our hearts skipped a beat on that one, but the replay did show the reality that he never could have got it, but in real time .... and seeing Gronk near the deflection ... ha, well that is what makes us all realize just how hard it is to win a Super Bowl and just how many things can go wrong and most important just why it is sooo satisfying

NY_Eli
02-06-2012, 09:29 PM
They'd be calling it The Hail Myra

it would be unbearable

WOOO GIANTS !!!!

lmao...hail myra...do you work for espn or something?

Tony Bruno
02-06-2012, 09:32 PM
You could see he couldn't push off that leg... I thought he may have been able had his ankle been 100%.... Oh well stinks for them

yay football
02-06-2012, 09:39 PM
ha all of our hearts skipped a beat on that one, but the replay did show the reality that he never could have got it, but in real time .... and seeing Gronk near the deflection ... ha, well that is what makes us all realize just how hard it is to win a Super Bowl and just how many things can go wrong and most important just why it is sooo satisfying

cheers to that.. what a year.

stormin normand
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM
for a second i thought they came up with it.
Think my wife and dad looked down from heaven and tripped him.

Harooni
02-07-2012, 12:44 AM
if he wasnt injured he may have beat chase for the ball earlier and this hail mary never happens.

It all worked out, 2 great teams and coaches. and we came out on top.

FlyingTruck
02-07-2012, 12:47 AM
The very first angle during the play..it looks very close. But the other angle does show he was no where near it.

buffyblue
02-07-2012, 12:48 AM
We lucked out because Tom Brady was off on that throw that Chase intercepted.

Both teams missed a couple opportunities but I will tip my hat to New England Patriots, they brought it and they played to win. I am just happy we had the ball back with a couple minutes at the end of the game to go for the win and of course Eli Manning pulled it out.

I bELIeve.