PDA

View Full Version : This team is Special

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 09:17 PM
This team is the most special giants team ive ever witnessed for a whole season. I think its due to the perseverance they showed. They could have given up a lot of times, as late as week 15. The individual stories like Blackburn, Tuck, Rolle, and Osi and adding the youth of jpp and cruz. weatherford too. This team will go down as my favorite giants team ever. Also we dealt with the eagles game last year, the jets fans talking for 2 years as well, rex ryan etc. Maybe its cause it just happened but they are special

Voldamort
03-02-2012, 08:19 PM
agreed

TuckYou
03-02-2012, 09:07 PM
We also kind of helped ease the pain of that 2002 debacle with Trey Junkin with our own version of ripping the 49ers heart out off a turnover.

GIANTSACK
03-02-2012, 09:41 PM
We also kind of helped ease the pain of that 2002 debacle with Trey Junkin with our own version of ripping the 49ers heart out off a turnover.

Yessss

Exactly except the giants cause the turnover . Everryone made it sound like SF gave away the Game. Pain is almost gone. Just need th raven sb revenge and I can die a happy man

jjj45
03-02-2012, 10:05 PM

Yessss

Exactly except the giants cause the turnover . Everryone made it sound like SF gave away the Game. Pain is almost gone. Just need th raven sb revenge and I can die a happy manThrow in a NFC championship victory over New Orleans and Philly and I'm good.

stormblue
03-03-2012, 04:18 AM

Yessss

Exactly except the giants cause the turnover . Everryone made it sound like SF gave away the Game. Pain is almost gone. Just need th raven sb revenge and I can die a happy man

yeah , we lost "the greatest game ever played" to Baltimore also.

Johnny U and Ray Lewis can both kiss my assbucket.

Toadofsteel
03-03-2012, 05:14 AM

Yessss

yeah , we lost "the greatest game ever played" to Baltimore also.

Johnny U and Ray Lewis can both kiss my assbucket.

That was the Colts, not the ravens. I'd like to think that Eli busting Unitas' 4th quarter TD record this season is some solace for that.

Now, there is only one thing left to do: I want Eli to win head-to-head against Peyton. Preferably in either the SB or the NFC Title Game (depending on where Peyton is playing). Eli has it all: 2 SBMVP's, making Tom Brady his personal chew toy, things like that. But one challenge remains unsurmounted: Eli is still considered by many to be the "lesser" Manning. If he gets one last chance at a Manning Bowl, in postseason, and wins it, maybe then all these Eli doubters in the media will finally shut up about him...