PDA

View Full Version : how do you get a picture as your sig?

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 10:02 PM
can someone please help me

Drez
02-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Do you know how to post pictures in threads? It's the same as that but you do it in the signature box...</P>

If you don't, here's how:</P>

{img}the url of the picture here{/img} Except, you change the {} to [].</P>

If the img tags don't work, try replacing it with url {url}{/url}, again replacing the {} with [].</P>

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Do you know how to post pictures in threads? It's the same as that but you do it in the signature box...</P>

If the img tags don't work, try replacing it with url {url}{/url}, again replacing the {} with [].</P>

pardon my lack of technologic literacy, what do you mean by the url of the picture?

Drez
02-06-2012, 10:43 PM

pardon my lack of technologic literacy, what do you mean by the url of the picture?</P>

The web address, i.e. picturename.photobucket.com</P>

easterbeast
02-06-2012, 10:47 PM
post a photo on photobucket.com...........
click on the thumbnail and it produces a url to post on your signature ...or to post it directly as a photo.................

jppmvp90
02-06-2012, 11:38 PM
pic is too small lol

easterbeast
02-07-2012, 09:26 AM
its actually quite a bit larger...but im gonna change it

Jet-Blue
02-07-2012, 10:35 AM
The picture needs to be posted on the web someplace. As stated, a photo hosting site like Photobucket for example. You can join Photobucket or some of the others for free. Then you just link it.

Link to Photo Bucket (http://photobucket.com/)