PDA

View Full Version : You think this team is good wait until..

LETITRIDE
02-06-2012, 10:15 PM
next season. The Giants had 10 players on IR this year. I do not know the staus of Ballard but Beckum could be out next season. With 10 players coming back and having a draft this is like hitting the lotto for a GM.

This is going to be a very tough team to make next season. The competition will be fierce. Here is hoping for great competition and NO injuries.

NYfanatic
02-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Goff, T2, beatty, austin....etc
Team will be healthy, some will want a another ring (cant pull a giants 08 or a packer 11) we have to want it and improve and get younger. Those guys who werent on the team this year will want a ring to join the club. Lets hope we do it. It will be SUPER TOUGH to even get close to the bowl next season but lets hope we give it a whirl.

SBChamps85
02-06-2012, 11:54 PM
They have their work cut out for them in free agency. Ross, Manningham, and Thomas. Who knows what happens with Osi also.

repeatchamps
02-07-2012, 12:02 AM
They have their work cut out for them in free agency. Ross, Manningham, and Thomas. Who knows what happens with Osi also.</P>

Jacobs too. Don't forget about JPP, Cruz and Nicks all possibly needing new contracts. I'd like to think they'd honor their current deals but that is highly unlikely.</P>

Eli TO Shockey
02-07-2012, 12:04 AM
They have their work cut out for them in free agency. Ross, Manningham, and Thomas. Who knows what happens with Osi also.</P>

Jacobs too. Don't forget about JPP, Cruz and Nicks all possibly needing new contracts. I'd like to think they'd honor their current deals but that is highly unlikely.</P>

Jacobs won't be a FA. He's got 1 more yr left. I just don't see us paying him 5mil that he's scheduled to make.