PDA

View Full Version : Eli, Tuck and Snee: players with class

Roosevelt
02-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Just watching the coin toss. Afterwards Tuck puts his hand out to #32 on the Pats who just gave him this dirty look and then reluctantly stuck out his hand.

All the Pats went back to their sideline, while Eli, Snee & Tuck went over and greeted and shook hands with all the HOF'ers.

Can't teach class.

Pakman
02-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Just watching the coin toss.* Afterwards Tuck puts his hand out to #32 on the Pats who just gave him this dirty look and then reluctantly stuck out his hand.

All the Pats went back to their sideline, while Eli & Tuck went over and greeted and shook hands with all the HOF'ers.

Yeah I saw that! Glad they lost lol

dave56dj
02-06-2012, 09:46 PM
I noticed that too - i thought he was trying to shake Wilfork's hand though - no? The angle was tough to see.

NYfanatic
The pats are classless and a terrible organization. Glad they lost.

NYfanatic

Roosevelt
02-06-2012, 09:47 PM
I noticed that too - i thought he was trying to shake Wilfork's hand though - no? The angle was tough to see.

I don't know but 32 had a crappy look on his face.

DragonSoul
02-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Just watching the coin toss.* Afterwards Tuck puts his hand out to #32 on the Pats who just gave him this dirty look and then reluctantly stuck out his hand.

All the Pats went back to their sideline, while Eli, Snee & Tuck went over and greeted and shook hands with all the HOF'ers.

Can't teach class.

I think one of the problems with Tuck not getting a hand shake initially (could be wrong), but the player was waiting for the Ref to announce it officially, so that he could walk away after the shake.

I could be off. But Initially I thought the same as you, till I noticed after it was announced over the PA system he shook his hand.

bLuereverie
02-06-2012, 09:51 PM

Why? Because they win?