PDA

View Full Version : Don't have anybody to go with...

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 09:56 PM
To the parade, all my friends have class....should i still go by myself?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6vIjZF9kHDAehAOLZxDJ6meZ-JbjbHst3ZA8WQ8K0s9emV5mYqkfn2qE

MikeIsaGiant
02-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Yes!

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Yes!

What is the best street to watch the parade? In the beginning, middle or end?

MikeIsaGiant
02-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Not sure, probably middle

Gmen2005
02-06-2012, 10:42 PM
you have thousands of fans that are your family to go with.

Giants869011
02-06-2012, 10:44 PM
+1

M0rbid
02-06-2012, 10:46 PM
I feel like going.... But need sleeeeep.

Erubesco
02-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you were the guy who posted numerous threads and comments about how the game was over and that we played bad, etc. Is that why you changed your signature and avatar?

OP: End because that is where the ceremony is.

giants-_-
02-06-2012, 10:56 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you were the guy who posted numerous threads and comments about how the game was over and that we played bad, etc. Is that why you changed your signature and avatar?

I explained my reason in the thread, when I root against the giants they win, reverse psychology, and i thought only a select few can go into city hall?

Erubesco
02-06-2012, 10:59 PM

I explained my reason in the thread, when I root against the giants they win, reverse psychology, and i thought only a select few can go into city hall?

Lmao, my bad. I also called you out in another thread, disregard that. Even if you go near the end it will be the best because I heard there will be big screen TV's to see what is happening close up.

Erubesco
02-06-2012, 10:59 PM

Lmao, my bad. I also called you out in another thread, disregard that. Even if you go near the end it will be the best because I heard there will be big screen TV's to see what is happening close up.

DandyDon
02-07-2012, 12:40 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6vIjZF9kHDAehAOLZxDJ6meZ-JbjbHst3ZA8WQ8K0s9emV5mYqkfn2qE

If you are not there by 7-8AM, you will not see much. But as I posted in another thread this morning, its like Saint Patty's day in NYC, and you can hang out all day and party in hundreds of bars.

I'm gonna miss both parade and stadium this year, but I know you'll all represent for me!

Go Gints!

Harooni
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM
just find someone with No class. [:D] maybe take an egal fan

MikeIsaGiant
02-07-2012, 12:42 AM
I'll be there t 9-930 , will get some drinks and stuff. Cannot wait

mitchmac
02-07-2012, 12:54 AM

If you are not there by 7-8AM, you will not see much. But as I posted in another thread this morning, its like Saint Patty's day in NYC, and you can hang out all day and party in hundreds of bars.

I'm gonna miss both parade and stadium this year, but I know you'll all represent for me!

Go Gints!

We got there like 9:30 last time and had a great spot to watch it from. Saw everything up close and got some great pics. Don't be scaring people away LOL!