PDA

View Full Version : This game boils down to this

bigjeep
12-04-2011, 08:46 PM
4 loses in a row - - - - - and counting!

FishinTheSalt
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM
If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.

Zaggs
12-04-2011, 09:20 PM
If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.

But what about last week? Which team shows up next week?

bigjeep
12-04-2011, 09:33 PM

But what about last week? Which team shows up next week?
</P>

The crash after thisgame, will be heard around the the world! [:)]</P>

FishinTheSalt
12-04-2011, 09:43 PM

But what about last week?* Which team shows up next week?
</P>

The crash after this*game, will be heard around the the world!* [:)]</P>

I can't say which team will show up. I think more people are shocked at how well we played than how we lossed. As players come off injury, we should only get better. We'll see.

FishinTheSalt
12-04-2011, 09:43 PM

</P>

I can't say which team will show up. I think more people are shocked at how well we played than how we lossed. As players come off injury, we should only get better. We'll see.

FlyingTruck
12-04-2011, 09:44 PM
If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.We almost won (still lost) so that means we pull off 4 straight.

Didn't know that's how it worked.

daynemustgo
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

</P>

This team has been schizo all year. Could get anything next week. They could rollover and play dead (eagles game) or give it the old college try (packers game)

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:46 PM

A loss is a loss.....doesn't matter what the positives are....

VegasGmen
12-04-2011, 09:49 PM
4 loses in a row - - - - - and counting!
Blow Me! We will spank the cowgirls next week no doubt!

GMen869007
12-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Yeah just like we were going to blowout the 49ers and Eagles.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:05 PM

and the Saints........

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:05 PM

and the Saints........

chizz
12-04-2011, 10:09 PM
yea we had our chance today to win and make a statement .

YATittle1962
12-04-2011, 10:09 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

Williams illegal contact penalty

Ross blown coverage

the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8?

ball game

FishinTheSalt
12-04-2011, 10:13 PM
I think it boils down to having Will Blackman in coverage.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:14 PM
I think what it boils down to and most of the season is...the D can't stop anyone on 3rd downs...be it the Pack or the Skins.....thats a big problem.

speedman
12-04-2011, 10:14 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

ball gameHow about the defense letting them drive 70 yards in 50 seconds.

YATittle1962
12-04-2011, 10:18 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

cant really hold it against them...thats a damn good team

void a couple mental errors and a bad play call and the Giants win that game

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 10:20 PM
I think it boils down to Elis pick 6 Williams illegal contact penalty Ross blown coverage the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8? ball game</P>

I'm guessing you didn't watch much of the game when we were on defense....</P>

NYGRealityCheck
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

ball game

Eli's pick 6 -Gave Packers the lead without the defense on the field.

Williams illegal contact penalty - yea it was bs.

the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8? Kevin Gilbride...

Rush 3...Drop everyone else back in zone coverage. Aaron Rodgers says thank you. TD passes couldn't get any easier. lol

Blackmon 1 on 1 with Jordy Nelson late in the game. Where's Prince? He can't be that useless...

Ball game

P_Simms_#11

And the Redskins and the Seahawks.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:22 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

You have to hold that against them....3 plays is all it took.....70 yards in 3 plays....unacceptable.

rainierjef
12-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

ball game

Eli's pick 6 -Gave Packers the lead without the defense on the field.

Williams illegal contact penalty - yea it was bs.

the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8? Kevin Gilbride...

Rush 3...Drop everyone else back in zone coverage. Aaron Rodgers says thank you. TD passes couldn't get any easier. lol

Blackmon 1 on 1 with Jordy Nelson late in the game. Where's Prince? He can't be that useless...

Ball game

This
coupled with the bad calls on both TD's ballard and jennings IMHO

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 10:26 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

You have to hold that against them....3 plays is all it took.....70 yards in 3 plays....unacceptable.

Do you know the name of the QB we were playing against today? Our team is banged up and I hope you wasn't expecting us to shut the Packers out.

YATittle1962
12-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I think it boils down to Elis pick 6 Williams illegal contact penalty Ross blown coverage the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8? ball game</P>

every snap live and in person

and the D actually didnt look that bad against the best offense in the league

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:32 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

Do you know the name of the QB we were playing against today? Our team is banged up and I hope you wasn't expecting us to shut the Packers out.

I dont care who was QB....you dont let ANYONE march down the field 70 yards in 3 plays....unacceptable.

buddy33
12-04-2011, 10:33 PM

every snap live and in person

and the D actually didnt look that bad against the best offense in the league

Agree 100%.

What about the 3 and outs the offense had against one of the worst defenses in the league after the Giants defense forced some punts?

It's a team sport and the offense had their faults as well.

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 10:33 PM
I think it boils down to Elis pick 6 Williams illegal contact penalty the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8? ball gameHow about the defense letting them drive 70 yards in 50 seconds. cant really hold it against them...thats a damn good team void a couple mental errors and a bad play call and the Giants win that game

</P>

No doubt</P>

buddy33
12-04-2011, 10:34 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

I dont care who was QB....you dont let ANYONE march down the field 70 yards in 3 plays....unacceptable.

Again, a rookie LB and a guy off the street where beat by the best QB in the NFL.

That was just not a favorable position to be in.

NYG4Life10
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM
If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.</P>

If you actually think the divison is ours to take, You are blind </P>

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

I don't even know who that guy Blackmon was and we're fortunate that we had a guy come off the couch and play well for us. You say unacceptable but how fast did Eli get some of those balls down the field? How do you think they felt about the 2 point conversion? We lost this game because we made more mistakes than they did... plain and simple.

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 10:39 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

Again, a rookie LB and a guy off the street where beat by the best QB in the NFL.

That was just not a favorable position to be in.Exactly.

bearbryant
12-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Boils down to ... Once again this team is a day late and a dollar short. Another loss to a team that was willing to let them win and once again they don't take advantage of it. This is the teams character now. They always play bad enough to always get the L.</P>

Thanx, Tom!</P>

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:45 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

I don't even know who that guy Blackmon was and we're fortunate that we had a guy come off the couch and play well for us. You say unacceptable but how fast did Eli get some of those balls down the field? How do you think they felt about the 2 point conversion? We lost this game because we made more mistakes than they did... plain and simple.

yeah and 2 of those mistakes were on that final drive....

BlueBlooded1979
12-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Eli Pick 6. That is just bad for a an 8 year veteran qb.

Williams penalty was BS but GB is the new darling team in the NFL so what do you expect ? Officiating was suspect all night.

Screen to Ware, They ran this play 5 times and it failed on 4. Gilbride is the dumbest guy on the planet.

70 Yrds in 3 plays is a joke.

3 man rush is an even bigger joke. Why even rush three ? Might as well drop 11 .

This defense needs to learn how to stop teams when it matters. End of both halves they seem let them march down the field.

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 10:48 PM
I think it boils down to

Elis pick 6

yeah and 2 of those mistakes were on that final drive....

LOL

Redeyejedi
12-04-2011, 11:06 PM
I think it boils down to Elis pick 6 Williams illegal contact penalty the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8? ball game Eli's pick 6 -Gave Packers the lead without the defense on the field. Williams illegal contact penalty - yea it was bs. the screen to Ware call on ......what was it....3rd and 8? Kevin Gilbride... Rush 3...Drop everyone else back in zone coverage. Aaron Rodgers says thank you. TD passes couldn't get any easier. lol Blackmon 1 on 1 with Jordy Nelson late in the game. Where's Prince? He can't be that useless... Ball game. The Packers have more guys on the outside then ANY team in the NFL has to cover in man coverage. Thats why zone is a better defense to play but if they played zone u guys would ***** about that as well. U guys complain about every defense.Wah The Giants only rush 3 and play zone.However on the Blackmon play they sent 5 and played man and got beat. Wah The Giants always play soft !!Well they were aggressive and still lost but u all still *****