PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL FIRE KEVIN GILBRIDE THREAD... yes this 'ol topic

NYG4lifeNYK
12-04-2011, 09:53 PM
Sign here if you want him gone.

Jackass probably costs us this game on that 3 & out.

Drez
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM

</P>

Yeah, let's not even talk about the absolute **** execution on that series.</P>

bashful
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
I am with you when it counts he is an idiot

daynemustgo
12-04-2011, 09:55 PM

35 points and you guys are still complaining?

I'll sign the fire Perry thread but KG aint the problem this week. He wont be the problem next week either when romo shreds this sorry *** defense.

Christ - even ****ty Sanchez will have over 300 yards and a few scores on them.

hungrrrry
12-04-2011, 10:01 PM
YES....This team is very capable (player-wise) of winning week in and week out...I do believe both of these coordinators need to be on teams like the eagles cowboys and redskins, so they can continue sucking! Not sure which of the dooschbags I despise more....probably Perry Fool

hungrrrry
12-04-2011, 10:02 PM

Jackass probably costs us this game on that 3 &amp; out.
35 points and you guys are still complaining? I'll sign the fire Perry thread but KG aint the problem this week. He wont be the problem next week either when romo shreds this sorry *** defense. Christ - even ****ty Sanchez will have over 300 yards and a few scores on them.</P>

I totally believe it</P>

NYGiants2120
12-04-2011, 10:03 PM
agreed.

G-Men Surg.
12-04-2011, 10:04 PM

Really ?

NYG4lifeNYK
12-04-2011, 10:06 PM

Really ?

Unfortunately yes [:(]

I don't like to hate on Gilbride but I cannot stand the man..... Eli &amp; our receivers mask his play calling

I don't care if we scored 60+.. We are VERY TALENTED on offense

gmen0820
12-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Lol this sums the thread up.

We can score 60+ points but it still isn't enough. Lmfao

Brandon jacobs
12-04-2011, 10:10 PM
I also say he must go.

Idkaname
12-04-2011, 10:10 PM
That WR screen to Ware has got to go...worst then the shotgun draw.

Drez
12-04-2011, 10:12 PM
That WR screen to Ware has got to go...worst then the shotgun draw.</P>

The play that I was looking for was the fake screen/go route play. With as often as we were throwing WR screens I thought there was a real opportunity there.</P>

T-Murda84
12-04-2011, 10:14 PM

Ware ran right into the linebacker on the screen. And that Shotgun Draw gave us the two point conversion. If it wasnt for Eli's pick 6 we would of won...U cant tell me that Eli didnt see a big *** linebacker with blonde flowing hair by his running back...Eli had great protection on that play...why not throw it away "well he did throw the game away"

YATittle1962
12-04-2011, 10:16 PM

that was the one that had me shaking my head.....both times it was run to Ware

other than that I think KG called quite a good game

rickeyb26
12-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Eli would be a top3 qb week in and week out if we ran a west coast system.

Idkaname
12-04-2011, 10:24 PM

Agreed just thought he could of been less predictable I called most the plays to Ware, including the shotgun draw for the 2 point.

Eli TO Shockey
12-04-2011, 10:27 PM
Get off kg's back

appodictic
12-04-2011, 10:27 PM
He called a great game, except not calling a run on first and two.

Roosevelt
12-04-2011, 10:37 PM

With about 8 minutes left we opened up our drive airing it our on the right side which I thought was stupid. We should have pounded it and drove the field. Instead we went 3 and out and they scored again.

We needed to keep Rodgers off the field at that point but obviously the Gillbride and Eli did not agree.

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Lol this sums the thread up.

We can score 60+ points but it still isn't enough. Lmfao

i feel bad for who ever takes his place if we get rid of him. you have to call the perfect game or ppl will want you gone

allentown PA
12-04-2011, 10:43 PM

With about 8 minutes left we opened up our drive airing it our on the right side which I thought was stupid.* We should have pounded it and drove the field.* Instead we went 3 and out and they scored again.

We needed to keep Rodgers off the field at that point but obviously the Gillbride and Eli did not agree.

the didnt like our 2nd poss of the game we were up 7-0 and we didnt get a first...then they scored.

Drez
12-04-2011, 10:44 PM
With about 8 minutes left we opened up our drive airing it our on the right side which I thought was stupid. </P>

How stupid would that have been if Shields got called for the uncalled PI against Nicks on that play (or if there was no PI and Nicks was able to catch it)? </P>

Everyone would be talking about how brilliant KG was to take a shot to reverse field position.</P>

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 10:46 PM

what about the missed coverage between rolle and ross?

or the pick 6?

or letting the gb offense drive 70 yards in 56 seconds?

or the big plays j williams gave up in coverage all game?

then again...

Lets just blame the OC for 1 drive. its easier that way

appodictic
12-05-2011, 12:42 AM

Agreed just thought he could of been less predictable I called most the plays to Ware, including the shotgun draw for the 2 point. But that was an eli manning audible.

bashful
12-05-2011, 01:25 AM

Ware ran right into the linebacker on the screen. And that Shotgun Draw gave us the two point conversion. If it wasnt for Eli's pick 6 we would of won...U cant tell me that Eli didnt see a big *** linebacker with blonde flowing hair by his running back...Eli had great protection on that play...why not throw it away "well he did throw the game away"

eli is the goat - go s....t in your hat and if rogers did not throw the int we would have tied/lost

Robert21156
12-05-2011, 01:40 AM
So, Eli's pick six threw away the game, yet our pick of Rogers and return to their 12 that set up an easy score for us didn't hurt the Packers the same? How's that? Stupid logic.

G-FanFromDurham
12-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Eli has to be responsible and accountable for his
own mistakes. Reese,management and some bad luck responsible for not enough good players
on defense. Will Blackmon in the secondary on the Pack's winning drive, give me a break! What
did you expect?

jparmer
12-05-2011, 06:49 AM
Kg is too predictable. The screens to ware, the shotgun draws. Yea it worked once, whatever. But what pissed me off most was first and goal with just over a minute left, we pass... Incomplete. 2nd down, we pass... Incomplete. Then on 3rd we scored to go within 2. Leaving the best team in the nfl 58 seconds and a time out. That's 2 downs we could've ran some time off the clock.

hungrrrry
12-05-2011, 07:33 AM
Eli would be a top3 qb week in and week out if we ran a west coast system.
I have thought that myself...but I think I would miss the big plays...I think he just needs an OC that knows how to groom the talent he has and scheme simple yet effective plays...it can't always be conservative nor high risk. You need a good balance of both without the predictability. Take the ego out of it and allow Eli more room to audible

tonyt830
12-05-2011, 07:40 AM

35 points and you guys are still complaining?

I'll sign the fire Perry thread but KG aint the problem this week. He wont be the problem next week either when romo shreds this sorry *** defense.

Christ - even ****ty Sanchez will have over 300 yards and a few scores on them.I agree with sign the fire Fewell thread, the offense has nothing to be ashamed of. The run game was a little better---I think as a team the Giants had about 100 rushing yards. Eli, Nicks, Cruz and even Ballard played well, while the O-line allowed 1 sack..

tonyt830
12-05-2011, 07:42 AM

other than that I think KG called quite a good gameyeah that screen to Ware needs to be tossed! I dont think I saw one HB screen though? I know Scott was inactive, but I thought we may see a screen or 2 to Bradshaw. I guess that play is taboo to Gilbride?

GIANTSACK
12-05-2011, 08:08 AM
Just really upset they didnt try to run the clock out more.. comn this isnt the bills hurry up offense...1st and goal u run. Keep the clock moving.. other than that he called a decent game or eli audible some good plays.