PDA

View Full Version : Congraulations to the Giants

PatsFan12
02-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Just a quick word to say well done to the NY Giants. As a Pats fan, obviously I was crushed, but I've always liked the Giants in the NFC, a proper NFL team that was very important to the growth of Pro Football. And they have great owners like we do. And you can't help but love Coughlin!

A nice rivalry has built up now, the two teams have certainly given fans some dramatic games. I don't see it as a spiteful rivalry, just a good, honest sporting rivarly.

Anyway, great win for you guys and I hope we meet again soon!

MattMeyerBud
02-07-2012, 09:11 AM
Just a quick word to say well done to the NY Giants. As a Pats fan, obviously I was crushed, but I've always liked the Giants in the NFC, a proper NFL team that was very important to the growth of Pro Football. And they have great owners like we do. And you can't help but love Coughlin!

A nice rivalry has built up now, the two teams have certainly given fans some dramatic games. I don't see it as a spiteful rivalry, just a good, honest sporting rivarly.

thanks for the kind words, you guys had a great season

GameTime
02-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Just a quick word to say well done to the NY Giants. As a Pats fan, obviously I was crushed, but I've always liked the Giants in the NFC, <FONT color=#000080 size=4>a proper NFL team that was very important to the growth of Pro Football. And they have great owners like we do.</FONT> And you can't help but love Coughlin! A nice rivalry has built up now, the two teams have certainly given fans some dramatic games. I don't see it as a spiteful rivalry, just a good, honest sporting rivarly. Anyway, great win for you guys and I hope we meet again soon!</P>

and thats what really matters.....</P>

thank you and good luck next season</P>

Firenugget
02-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Yeah, I was glad it was the Pats honestly. I could have taken losing to them alot better than the damn Ravens again lol. Great game...again.[:P]

GCGiant
02-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Great post...very respectful.

I think it is great but somewhat unusual for teams from different conferences becoming rivals. I love it!

OrangeGiant
02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Have to admit, during all the yelling and screaming and celebrating we were doing, seeing Robert Kraft in th box after the game and his reaction was very sad. Great owner and by all accounts a great man.

Razur
02-07-2012, 09:17 AM

Thanks and kudos to your team and their great season. I think the world has witnessed a new legendary rivalary with these two teams. I think if we are ever both lucky to go head to head again in a futue SB, this will be likened to the old boxing matches of Ali & Frazier, Hearns & Leonard...a classic battle of the ages.

patsrule666
02-07-2012, 09:29 AM
I guess this is the right thread to do this.
Congratulations Giants and Giants fans. You guys made the plays to win it and we came up a couple short....